Attractiveness and politcs

Is it true attractive people tend to be more conservative?

Anybody else an ugly conservative here?

Got ya covered fampai

I'd call myself completely plain. I don't think I'm hard to look at, but I don't wet any panties or harden any faggot cocks. Also, I'm boring, I guess.

Im beatiful and getting more conservative every second

It might be true since there seems to be a correlation between IQ and attractiveness

Also, ugly people tend to be paranoid over other people judging them and its easy to see them adhering to SJW mindset, projecting their ugliness into the world and blaming its beauty over their ugliness

Chads have no politics , their only politics are get as much pussy as possible , they would say anything to get it , conservative one day , comunist the other .

its more about competence. attractiveness is just correlated.

Sort of, at some point you realize you can get any kind of pussy being conservative

I'm attractive but autistic as fuck

This weekend I was at a club, I danced with a really hot woman for like 30 minutes
I was not even shy and we were really into it...
But of course I was too autistic to ask her number or anything -_-

TLDR; I'm a cuck

Used to be my politics. Now I am like, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Chad nationalism is the future kids. Hit the gym and find a nice conservative girl to wife. The tinder thot parade isn't worth your time.

You might get skewed results, OP, these fascist losers are all fuck ugly and hate women because they can't reasonably expect to love and be loved when they hate other races all day and their faces look like a soup sandwich.

tfw good looking but have autism

lmaoing at your life. If she's giving you that much attention in a club just lean in and kiss at your discretion. There doesn't have to be a moment.

>I'm a cuck
You're Canadian. This is already implied.

post the real one

>poly guy

what? polish?

If you say you are attractive, i'm pretty sure in reality it's vice versa. An attractive person would never say he is attractive.

100% this

Assyrian born and raised, but I've got red hair, green eyes and I'm seriously pale. Everyone I know believes I'm Irish so I infiltrate the bantz.

All my white friends are redpilled as fuck and are starting to wake up to (((them))). They're tracing their lineage back and reconnecting with their ancestral past to stem the tide of communist cuckoldry. Electing Trump was the first step.

White people are meh at best. You all are jealous of people that make real contributions to society and think that your skin color is some sort of brotherhood. It's not you're just being lazy and justifying your existence on some weird cult shit that wastes your time and energy. fuck me daddy

White people are the only reason the "society" you are in exists you ungrateful shitskin fuck. Go back to whatever donkey fucking paradise you came from.

Sexual relationships with multiple people.

worst part about this is when shitskins are 2nd generation they think go back to where you came from means north new york. there should be a passport required to travel above the tropical zone if your skin is darker than a paper bag.

Don't confuse an attractive person with a frat douche. The latter may be physically attractive, but they don't define it.

>attractive

I think im quite handsome other than my flat nose. It looks like a nigger nose...

Maybe thats my Scillian heritage doing that? On the plus side i tan well and have a hairly chest.

So im 'Swathy' i guess but it is mostly pro's than con's.

I have an English rose for a GF, am i allowed to have a child with her guys? It would be a brown haired blue eyed baby i think.

No. All actors and models are liberal

The only sure measure of attractiveness is life experience. If you've fucked girls within 30 minutes of meeting them multiple times, once with a total language barrier, you're probably attractive. I speak from experience, I'm ludicriously good looking. I spend upwards of 2 hours a day just checking myself out in the mirror, not all at once of course, I'll take breaks during work and the like.

i swear to god ive seen this pasta before

>I am absolutely an introvert
>Has a fuck buddy
Why can't women understand the meanings of words? Also she's ugly as sin and looks TERRIBLE for 23.

Not a pasta friend. I walk the streets of my city just to give people a chance to see me. I know they appreciate it too, deep in my bones I know it.

Does libertarian count as conservative? I find myself pretty ugly. You guys be the judges.

>pic related, me

Shave that neckbeard and lose some weight, you may never be pretty but if you're not too autistic and have a job you'll be fine.

1. I hate seeing my face without the beard.
2. I agree with you I should lose some weight. I've always been underweight my whole life but recently I've started eating a lot of candy and I've gotten fatter.
3. I was diagnosed with Asperger's and I don't have a job yet: I'm in university.

Am I fine?

I'll tell you what I think right after I'm through throwing up.

this.
they don't care about politics, since they don't feel like it influences their life.

>I don't have a job yet

One can tell by looking at your flag

Ugly, short, and skeleton-skinny.

But I loathe almost all leftist policies unless they directly support my people and nobody is profiting off it.

I'm Goebbels.