Why does Japan love Aryans so much?

Why does Japan love Aryans so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxYtRLSJxaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jealousy.

They love aryan girls, they wanna RICE them. Nothing more, cuck

Because their women are bug like freaks of nature

They're the only thing of worth in the white world. It sure as fuck ain't the jews or the anglos. I myself am moving to a "white" rural state and try to find me a beautiful white woman between the ages of 22-28.

Wish me luck.

Well at least their skin is much lighter than yours, pablo

Blue eyes blonde haired people are objectively the prettiest. Why would they not?

But they also love beautiful blonde western men.

Good luck

Pablo is not a name here Habib, try again

They admire the natsoc spirit

Same reason why we've fucking done so well as a ruling race. We're gorgeous.

They accepted the truth that Aryans or Europeans were the children of God and they became blessed as a nation or country because of it, they have some of the most advanced technologies and top scholars. Listening to Enlish dub translations of anime I realize the Japanese are a very worldly people.

Like all non-whites, they worship us, but are too proud to admit it.

I like Arabs more. They are more courageous too.

Sauce?

Go eat bacon and die.

Its just the blonde hair its good luck for some asian cultures to rub a blonds head kinda like africans seeing albinos as good luck

It's where they get $2

And they taste good with soy sauce.

Violet Evergarden PV 2

that's a boy in a girl's body

OK buddy

Seriously wheres the japan flag? Dont see one for quite some time

It's funny because "well what if God reincarnated you as a girl but you kept your memory of being male?" is literally the only argument for transsexuality that holds any water.

Just what was said to me when i visited china and people wanted to touch me and my bros head lol not sure if it applies to japan as well

t black haired poo eyed fat mongrel

Stockholm Syndrome

>lived in Bonn Germany
>Japanese roommate
>autistically filled his room with ww2 memorabilia
>none of it was Japanese, it was all German and american
>His name was Soki, but insisted to be called Samuel
>wtf
>Whatever my name is Andrew but most germans call me Andreas
>one day we get drunk and have a full on 1488 conversation hating on jews and shit
>I mention that the japs were based
>goes self hating mode
>"No Japanese are short and ugly, etc, etc"
>was ok with the nukes
>wtf bro
>hates japanese girls wants to RICE some german girl because he wants kids with blond hair
>had a pretty cool Girls und Panzer poster.

I thought he was weird but pretty chill, but looking back, he was a degenerate autists.

Dusseldorf are filled with asian of his type. this weird group of asians who pretend to be aryan, and show up to PEGIDA rallys

One of the eyes is in the wrong height.

>>had a pretty cool Girls und Panzer poster.
He can't have been that bad.

I love you :)

>Lewding Galko

delet

:3

Threesome never

Literally everyone does, whites are the most aesthetically pleasing race on the planet even amongst majority non-white populations.
Japs are the only non-white race who are secure enough in their own abilities and achievements as a people to have no issues with admitting to this.

Saturday morning cartoons have come a long way.

Really?

Asian people are weird.

Back in the day my parents had the car in pic related (because we were poor as fuck) and the asian tourists loved this car more than any DDR nostalgics I had ever met.

To be fair a threesome with Galko and her sister would probably kill you. But it'd be a hell of a way to die.

It would be hawt

They are angry because of their small jap cocks. youtube.com/watch?v=VxYtRLSJxaM

Because everyone loves beautiful people.

nice pic :))