Don't you ever think it's even a little suspicious that the amount of pro-Trump pro-Russia posts happen this late at...

Don't you ever think it's even a little suspicious that the amount of pro-Trump pro-Russia posts happen this late at night when the majority of Americans are asleep, but coincidentally, Russia is already awake and two hours into the workday?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/american-commandos-forced-to-run-away-from-us-backed-syrian-rebe/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058229/Obama-playing-golf-20-minutes-Navy-SEAL-Osama-Bin-Laden-mission.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the Russians get on Sup Forums and discuss how to subvert our election after the election?

not everyone is dumb enough to get a wageslave job for 10 cents per post like you, lots of us are NEETs who can stay up as late as we want.

The effort to maintain a positive view of Trump and Russia never stopped because they still want those sanctions gone. That was part of the deal.

They also don't want the entire operation revealed, so it's more a panic mode now than anything.

Plus the side effort is to just completely undermine all credibility in all American intelligence and news so that nobody believes anything and America loses credibility as a whole.

Russians are retarded, you know.
You will be surprised how many of them dream about XX century-tier """bright future""".

Also see

there is no coincidence here it is just trump fans from america posting idiot

>killed bin laden
>jihadists now all over Europe
what did he mean by this

>Plus the side effort is to just completely undermine all credibility in all American intelligence and news so that nobody believes anything and America loses credibility as a whole.

I'd say American politicians and media lost their credibility all on their own desu.

I thought that horse-fucking queen was a supposed to have been a good ruler.

Bin laden was already dead for years

I work nights, and I waste my down time here

Soon bratya, soon

Bin Laden was a scapegoat used to boaster approval ratings during economic collapse.

Regarding the OP pic, what is actually going on with Trump's secret plan to defeat ISIS. Why hasn't he rolled it out yet?

seeing mostly u.s. flags in this thread OP

No.

I find it more suspicious how many of the same posts get made, with the same asinine criticism levied at The President of the United States of America.

fact of the day
when one side of world is asleep, the other side is awake.
WHO FUCKING KNEW!?
op is a faggot.

This is the shilliest if shill threads.

And the measured reply in total agreement.
>Completely undermine American intelligence and news

They are doing a fine job of that themselves.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/american-commandos-forced-to-run-away-from-us-backed-syrian-rebe/

CIA lost hacking tools.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

How it actually happened
> Somewhere in Afghanistan
> Obama has a fully loaded AR-15
> Spots Bin laden and takes aim
> Bin laden shows his CIA badge
> "IFIFIFIFIIFIF" Says Obama
> *BANG* okiedokie

Robert J O Neil killed Bin Laden and hes a conservative who works for Fox News now. Obamas policies and decisions made things worse.

>Russians posting pro Russia posts
Its a conspiracy, stop the presses.

>killed bin laden
>was actually golfing when the operation started
>you can see him using his polo shirt for golfing in the situation room photo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058229/Obama-playing-golf-20-minutes-Navy-SEAL-Osama-Bin-Laden-mission.html