United States Should Mandate bidets like Italy

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.
In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.[7] Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.
In 1980, the first "paperless toilet" was launched in Japan by manufacturer Toto,[8] a combination of toilet and bidet which also dries the user after washing. These combination toilet-bidets (washlet) with seat warmers, or attachable bidets are particularly popular in Japan and South Korea, found in approximately 60% of households.[citation needed] They are commonly found in hotels and even some public facilities. These bidet-toilets, along with toilet seat and bidet units (to convert an existing toilet) are sold in many countries, including the United States.

MUCH LIKE INDIANS CANNOT POO IN LOO, AMERICANS SMEAR SHIT AROUND THEIR ASS WITH TOILET PAPER LIKE SUB HUMANS.

BIDETS ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ASSHOLE AND ARE VERY HYGIENIC.

I bought a bidet attachment for my toilet on amazon from the link below for $35 and it is life changing.

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

You're supposed to take your fat steamy log in the morning before you shower, but no, all these carbs everybody shoves down their faces immediately has to come out 2-3 times a day.

Fucking sort your goddamn diets out.

I'm really not keen about having a jet of water blasted up my asshole, isn't that what poofters do before sodomy?

You would rather rub your fingers around your asshole with toilet paper?

Americans are filthy motherfuckers

Yes

Is this a thing now? Bidet shills? I see you schlomo. Go ahead and suggest us a nice brand to purchase like last time I saw this thread

I dont want cold water ejected from a toilet tank up my butthole senpai. I think thats probably the reason we moved away from those

I hang my ass over the edge of my tub and use the hang down shower attachment. Feels so good.

I'm on board with this, sometimes my asshole bleeds because I keep wiping and there's still shit. A bidet would fix this.

I might as well ask here, do you guys wipe your ass when you get out of the shower? Some people don't, don't you worry about swamp ass if you leave it dry? And I'm not into wiping with the towel I use to dry off.

bidets are for fucking retards

take a shit on the floor, and then spray a power washer directly onto the turn and explain what happens

please explain how it would leave a hygienically clean surface and not a fucking obliterated splatter of feces everywhere

shit before you take a shower you scab eurotrash instead of spraying and praying your shit covered assholes with pressurized water

taking 1 shit a day. you fcking low fibre mongrel kys

Bidets are literally only found in third world countries lol.

It has nothing to do with fibre, most people only shit once a day, maybe twice.

I have not had to worry about swamp ass or wipe after I got out of the shower since I got a bidet

maybe its because im an alcoholic but i shit 2-3 times a day

All you need is this. I use it everyday

forgot pic

Absolutely.

what if the water pressure is too much and you accidentally blast your balls? like a little kid punching you in the back of the nutsack

I have noticed that aligning the bidet correctly is critical to whether or not you spray your balls or not. When I first installed it my balls were sprayed. When I aligned it correctly my balls were not sprayed no matter the pressure.

>Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France
Never seen one in France.
Never.

Manbate?

Dat ibs mena gubmints hadda inball bibet n allda home for bree?

Bidets probably cause homosexuality

forgut the fuggin picature

just use some tp and some hydrogen peroxide to finish up, no need to have a (((machine))) to help me clean my ass, 'tis a globalist scam, just like healthcare and immigrants

what if shit drips down onto your balls? are you just gonna spray it more or get some toilet paper like a logical person

I would never let my developing kid use a bidet, it would probably turn a boy gay, and give a girl anal fetish syndrome

shit doesn't drip onto your balls unless your balls are underneath your anus somehow.

Sup Forums i normally always right but on bidets yall are all over the map lmao

Obviously you need to set the bidet to spray your asshole at full strength and enjoy the stimulation. But what do Euros do once they cum from this, since there is no toilet paper?

I don't want my GF using one because I like the Zesty ass/poo smell.

Or have a high power flush and use wet wipes

Fucking homos squirting water up your bum

Fuck off

Come to think of it, bidets explain a lot about Europe

you are basically fingering your anus.

fuck off

They are useless, every house in Spain have bidets but no one uses them. Usually people put there personal hygiene travel bags. Jap toilets are the ones that should be mandatory.

My girlfriend thought a bidet was a mini sink when I took her to Rome lol

>using your own body to clean your ass
>letting a foreign object blast you and borderline penetrate your anus

one of them sounds a little big more gay

Southern Europe does it due to paper shortages and 3rd world plumbing. Using toilet paper is a sign of prosperity.

Every time there is one of these threads i read all the posts to laugh at the stupidity of Sup Forums posters, please don't stop making them

its nice, my grandma has it and it tingles your butt real nice

Bidets that aren't Japanese and Korean style electronic washlets are inconvenient and you gotta stop and think... you are rewiring someone to try on a new habit to something they're used to doing with just paper their entire lives.

It's an upscale luxury item if you want to use something like the one pictured. It'll keep your seat warm (this... is actually really fucking nice) , water at an exact temperature, pressure, and position you specify. It has a built in hot air heater too, so when you wipe after about a minute (perfect for finishing up that magazine article, book, or post) it's not too wet.

Best feature though? High end bidets have built in deodorizers. Japanese ones outperform Korean by a longshot. You can literally shit with someone in the room, and that shit will cover it up.

Honestly, this is literally the sole thing eurokeks do better than Amurican's, not surprising it has to do with playing with your butthole though.

Unless you take a shower after every shit, toilet paper does not fully clean your ass, it can't.