Picture of St. Petersburg central asian gook bomber

He looked rather mexican.

that guy is CIA, I think the CIA did the bombing, with their "moderate" rebel connections.

name?

religion?

Russian government has also staged bombings. Look into "Putin's 9/11," if you're interested. Czech bombers (really Russian government though). I don't believe Russia is really fighting the NWO. Like Trump and Alex Jones, they are just playing "the bad guy"

>that guy is CIA, I think the CIA did the bombing, with their "moderate" rebel connections.

Nah, if CIA had done it, there wouldn't have been a suicide bomber.

Plus, they would have actually achieved an objective much greater than killing 11 random motherfuckers.

No proof

ignore and sage thread

Why did he do it? He's not from Russia so it's not a rebel thing right?

Not exactly

>religion
was that really worth asking..?

Wait Mexicans were behind it?

LEL he does look Mexican.

I still think it's a false flag.

Tajikistan

Well mexicans and central asians are both mongoloid/caucasoid hybrids and central asians do have substantial prehistoric amerindian admixture. So do russians.

waitwaitwaitwait

What ever happened to the muslim guy in all black they were calling a suspect?

That was him I guess

>445445
noice.
But no, it can't be, they look nothing alike.

eli rogers strikes again

Got da proofs?
He looks friendly

He dindu nuffin

No it's a Mexican flag

Wasn't that Kyrgyzstan?

How long till his homeland is glass?

Pu-pu promised.

This man was a suspect. He turned himself in to authorities and will probably be cleared of any wrong doing.

Did you really fall for the "I'm going to kill all Muslims" quote? In the real world, Putin has been saying something completely opposite to that, something in the line that Russia is the greatest friend of Islam and that Islam is one of the pillars of Russian spirituality etc.

Russians and Central Asians have Amerindian ancestry?
LOLOL!
Whatever you say.

Asian?

More like the other way around, child.

thefuck are you talking about? putin hates muslims and support white nationalism. he's literally one of us

mexico is going to be nuked by russia

WOW Russians are more Mongolian than Finns.

The "mongolian savages" meme is true.

Based Patton.

Average kyrgyz is much more asian-looking.

Who needs enemies with friends like that.

True, but he could be from one of Kyrgyzstan's ethnic minorities, and they have a lot, thanks to retarded borders in the Ferghana Valley. Afaik the city of Osh there is predominantly Uzbek which was the cause of race riots there a few years ago.

every attack only puts more pressure on putin to go into war with the terrorists.

if he doesn't do anything, he would lose the people. besides putin is trying to un-fuck russia from years of goyimunism, making it like it was before, the russian empire, except a democratic republic, kinda like the usa

subtle shitpost

he is mossad

>besides putin is trying to un-fuck russia from years of goyimunism

then why do conservative russians support putin?

NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DIYENE
cCc
SIKI DURUN GELİYOR
ALLAH'IN ASLANLARI

not as hot as the Tsarnaevs but you still would

I was thinking Kyrgyz too, guy looks Uyghur though, digits will confirm it.