You go back in time to 2007, what do you do?

You go back in time to 2007, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/hillary-clinton-2008-2016_us_56041a79e4b0fde8b0d184a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Warn about the upcoming crash

Make things right and not fuck my life up

Begin my 4 deployment to Iraq and remove kebab.

start bitcoin mining

Buy bitcoin

>Begin my 4 deployment to Iraq and remove kebab.

You can do that now

Enjoy reliving the Canadian dollar being worth as much as the US dollar

Get redpilled earlier
Make some money earlier
Eat healthy and work out earlier
Making sure I don't waste my high school years in front of a screen

that's it mate

this instead of university

Buy Tesla
Start up Rovio

HABBENING IN TWO YEARS FROM NOW SOMETHING THAT ORIGINATED FROM PIGS WILL SPREAD LIKE CRAZY KILLING TONS OF PEOPLE, I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS.

This is supposed to be a small taste of what is to come, and people will have forgotten this event within a few years.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

Profit off of the subprime mortgage bubble.

Also Invest in Apple, Google and Tesla. And also try to get in on private investment rounds for Facebook, Uber and AirBnB.

Wish I had downloaded Wikipedia so I'd know what to invest in and companies to start but I could probably wing it pretty well. Also make a shit load betting on Trump to win the election early when the odds were highest.

Sit an play runescape

msnbcisshiz yeet dab bich

Invest in Apple and I'm not sure what else.

Live life as usual

Tell them that the military will start turning into this.

where else?

Play the best wow expansion aka burning crusade

nothing 2007 was prob one of the best years of my life desu senpai

I'd be on my 9th if I did it now..

Convince Obongo to not run for president.

Study harder in school
Invest in Uber and Tesla
Place a three way bet on Trump Presidency, Brexit, Leicester winning Premier League.

>Play the best wow expansion aka burning crusade

What a time to be alive

Start John Titor thread.

>Convince Obongo to not run for president.

>we get Hillary and no Trump

Thank god

File for divorce sooner.

bitcoins, bet on Trump, bet on 7-1 Brazil rape

Tell my dad to quit smoking or he will die in 2015

This to be honest. Black Temple, Kara, Sunwell. I remember the portal on drop night.

I'd take so many more risks and not completely fuck up10 years like I have so expertly done so far.

desu it might not have made a difference

Warn my people about Julia Gillard

:(

Invest in bitcoins.
Go into the correct field of work early without all the shitty jobs I did.

Don't stick around and go to community college, go across the country into a 4 year program instead.

Bet my life savings on Obama's election

This. I could have been retired by now and Ive been only working 4 years.

Kill myself.

There's no point to any of this. I want off this wild ride and thought of being dead for 10 years already is quite humbling.

not far enough shit was already terrible

>cum inside the girl i was dating at the time and have a child together and be lviving on our own in a little house on the outskirts of the city with a corolla and honda parked in the driveway.

if i would have done that i never would of came here ....

I wouldn't change anything.

lol underrated

>Betting 7 years in advance

Kill myself sooner

Stop SJWs from happening at all costs

Hillary was less evil in 2008

play like double or triple as much world of warcraft as i did

smoke twice the weed
cheat on all the girlfriends everytime
do every threesum
skip every class
fight with every teacher
>verbally
etc

Make as much cash as possible. Short the market in 2008. Invest income into healthcare companies. Enjoy 40x return.

"2007-2008: Though Clinton supported comprehensive immigration reform, she said she would not support driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants, and that she did not support the efforts of then-New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer (D) to authorize such licenses in that state, which Clinton then represented in the Senate. (She did, however, say in a 2007 debate that Spitzer's plan "makes a lot of sense.")

"I do not think that it is either appropriate to give a driver's license to someone who is here undocumented, putting them, frankly, at risk, because that is clear evidence that they are not here legally," Clinton said during a debate with Obama in January 2008, according to a CNN transcript. "I believe it is a diversion from what should be the focus at creating a political coalition with the courage to stand up and change the immigration system.""

huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/hillary-clinton-2008-2016_us_56041a79e4b0fde8b0d184a2

Dump my gf and totally fuck that one girl.
High volume training isn't optimal for beginners.
Buy a gun, your town is a nigger infested shithole now.

> believing that the word of the hand-picked candidate of the elite is worth anything

the best debate would be 2016 hillary vs 2008 hillary

Invest. That's literally it. I would do absolutely nothing else.

Get into Bitcoin, buy a house when the market crashed out here in California. With my bitcoin money make a huge bet on Trump at the start of the election season.

Although I did bet on Trump back at the start of the Primaries it was only $500. Which after taxes and shit was around $15,000.

But imagine if I put $5,000 or $10,000 down...

I tell you to not leave Sup Forums, where you and this side thread belong.

start doing situps

STOP DRINKING COFFEE
BUY FILTERS
STOP PLAYING SHIT GAMES
GET ON Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU NIGGER
PAY ATTENTION IN (((SCHOOL)))
FUCK YOUR NIGGER "FRIENDS"

quit boy scouts my mom was in a severe car accident when she went to pick me up from working at a cub scout day camp and it has ruined her life if I wasn't working there she never would have been in the car accident.

>School library to get better grades
>At the gym getting fit or good at a team sport
>playing and mastering an instrument
>social activities to make new friends, have fun and get laid
Any of this would have been better than Sup Forums, video games and movies all day. Nowadays I'm doing better and I know you shouldn't think about the past much but I just can't forget how I wasted those years I will never have back.

go back 80 years and help Hitler win

06-07 Scape was the best scape.

Find a way to get myself stuck in a loop between 2009 and the end of 2013 so I can keep reliving the best part of my life

invest in Mojang

publically predict major world events and bet on some
invest in apple
make a youtube account

Get this fuckin pilo removed

bet on the BC elections the Canada federal elections and the US elections including trump

I'd also probably get into YouTube early and make a fuck ton of pre Google plus accounts to sell

be good to my ex

>publically predict major world events and bet on some
What if any of those events were (((false flags))) and simply by disclosing them they do not happen starting a chain reaction changing your timeline? You might lose insight on some happenings later on

I'd make sure to get on Sup Forums back then and see the supposed golden age of raiding with my own eyes

call moot a fag and a cuck

I kill drumpf and save humanity

Exchange legal tender for gold & silver bullion ... as I did in 2007

Bitcoin and betting.

Fuck emo girls until my dick falls off.