Marrige politics/culture

At what age should the female be married of and having children if you could design the perfect society?

Should it be arranged? or not?

bump

hmmmm why does my thread die like this

Around 26-27

also try harder

She should have her first kid around 25. This way she has a little bit of life experience, enough to learn to cook clean and be a mother but she is still young enough to have many more children as well.

Historically in the USA women got married at 22 and had their first kid between 22 and 25

In Japan it was customary for women who weren't trash to be married off only after the age of 20- before then was considered immoral and for poor garbage incestuous people.

Even General Tecumseh Sherman got married at 30 and his wife was also 30 and she bore him 8 children.

Overall the reason why births in the West are low is less because women are getting married later or giving birth later and far more because a good 20-30% of white women never give birth in their lives. Meanwhile all muslim women have kids. Universal, 95-100% childbirth is the ideal.

However even on top of that is the fact that having kids is expensive. And even ignoring that fact and looking at many European countries with generous government subsidies for having kids and "free" healthcare we see many people simply don't want to have too many kids.

Overall anyone falling for the "GRASS ON THE FIELD, SHOULD BE KNOCKED UP" meme is an idiot that buys into pedos trying to push their politics here.

12 seems to be a good age.

This.

completely agree

Research shows that the ideal time for both men and women to have babies, for health reasons (optimum outcome for the child with lowest risk factors), is with parents between the ages of roughly 20-30. So ideally a couple will be married in the very early 20's and produce babies over the next decade, with sooner being better than later.

Unfortunately in the west, we increasingly have people reaching 30+ before even getting married, and paying for fertility treatments etc. to have babies into the 40's and beyond. It's no wonder the increased incidence of autism and so many other things (not saying age is the only factor but it IS a factor, and an easily controllable one!).

103, officer.

Arranged marriage is no longer necessary to preserve social cohesion--people don't live in the same village for their entire lives, so they have many more options, and thus at least the hope of a relationship to keep them from sperging.

Generally, marriage should happen around 20-22 (allowing for a few years of both searching and learning about one another), and the kids a few years after that. Preferably ~25, no later than 28.

>town rapist

Early 20's ideally, but only for women who actually want to be stay-at-home moms (a good majority, but not all of them) and have husbands that can support the family financially
And arranged marriages are for pussies

>town rapist
wtf? its a mother and her child?

That's a rapist

pic related

I should add, if we are creating our utopia...
Each married couple would stay together for life, and produce an average of at least 2.X children, where X is some number greater than zero. Thus ensuring at a minimum, a replacement rate for a stable society. Raise or lower X as necessary or desired for growth.

Also I think upon getting pregnant, the woman should immediately be enrolled in a 6 month (plus or minus months) course, teaching them not only how to be a good mother, but also reinforcing good wife habits, and instructing them on proper homeschooling techniques (if desired). If homeschooling, the family should receive tax breaks. Also, the married family with children should receive additional tax breaks or incentives, all of which go away upon divorce or other nonsense.

Anything before is too early. Arranged, sure. But arranged marriage doesn't equate to a forced marriage, it just means the families are married rather than two individuals. We should rebuild the old custom of arranged marriages where the parents consult their children on finding a mate and the families invest in each other rather than individuals investing in each other. We can build stronger communities this way. Pre-marital sex should also be a no-no. Purity should be an ideal so the youth remains uncorrupted and those who are old know they are investing in a future that is worth living for. This wouldn't create a perfect society, at least I don't think so. But it would vastly improve society by making marriage sacred for not only individuals but an entire family. Unity and integrity is paramount for a strong and healthy society, monogamous arranged heterosexual marriage with a Germanic understanding of marriage and purity is the formula for a functional society which could in theory overcome any obstacle.

realistically 21-25 would be an ideal age for the woman being a well balanced person who is emotionally developed yet still isn't too old for 5-6 children at the least.

I agree that the earlier the better, but sadly today's society has been pushing the age of maturity further and further into the 20s and 30s, to the point where there was that poll that concluded that most millenials don't feel like they're adults until they're 30.

A woman at 16-21 is simply way too immature nowadays for a healthy relationship.

Whenever she feels ready to marry.

Found you guys a new necklace!

Yep you should be with her as a young girl and mould her to be your perfect wife.

Most women are ready to be mothers when they are 18. A lot as 16, few under 16.

So I would say 18 as a general rule.

Ah i get it now lol

good goy.

This actually. Healthiest offspring is actually at 17.

I'd still say 18 is a good number. Fuck those cucks who say 25, do you want your children to have autism?

>t.akmed

scientifically, girls start liking boys around age 6 (not sexually of course)

theres probably nothing wrong with getting married or engaged at ages like 13-14 then only having sex when she can healthily give birth

>Women
>Not the iron womb
>Ishygddt

once their biological monopoly on reproduction is no more, a genocide should occur. Just to clear some dead weight