Hey /aus/pol/ when will you get your free same sex support ring?

Some companies are giving away this ring and encouraging their employees to wear them as a support for same-sex marriage. You can order yours for free. What do you think Sup Forums?

archive.is/pmOrJ
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/firms-ring-in-campaign-for-marriage-equality/news-story/0539ca1821754e570cd16a08dc7b6586

>Crusade for marriage equality
There used to be crusades for the Holy Lands. What happened to you Christians?

my bad

What companies am I going to have to boycott because of this?

You're not cooking today?

qantas for one

Don't fall for this. Someone has the one ring and in the darkness will bind you

Fuck off George

nah just a few more shitposts then im gonna wander around roma

Tell us a bit more about the life in there

>if you don't have a ring, you are literally hitler

>if you are not with us, you are against us

fuck the left

Yeah get fucked you degenerate cunts

The ways of the ABO will save Australia...

Who do you think is paying for these rings?

Nice

So it isn't a cock ring?

Kek I remember the comments on that FB post being full of inner city progressives complaining about how "muh white man's religion corrupted their culture", completely speaking over them

Now we will know who to round up.

>"muh white man's religion corrupted their culture",
Really? So they said the only reason abos didn't want same sex marriage was because of white man's religion?

Why do leftists almost constantly insist on branding themselves with an equivalent to the yellow star?

>literally the white man's religion (libtardism) corrupting their culture
wew

This is fucking HELARIOUS.

White knights are going to be responsible for the suicide of thousands of emo teens.

The reason the Gov refused to let a gay marriage plebicite happen is becuase some research by polling companies: marriage equality vote wouldn't be close, it would be a huge landslide AGAINST same sex marriage.

There's a difference between tolerence and acceptance.

They gov knew that the huge vote against gay marriage would make emo teens kill themselves, and there would be public backlash and dissaray (becuase of our leftist media hype).

Id accept it just so i can throw it in the bin in front of them

WTF i love coons now

do it

I dont go out in public enough to get one though

Emos still exist? I thought they all already killed themselves or grew up back in 2006.

It's a pretty bad precedent. If this works they'll do it for lots of cuck agendas. We all know cucks and cuckservatives are essentially two sides of the same coin.

Fuckin google, anz, qantas, airbnb and Foxtel ffs.

>it would be a huge landslide AGAINST same sex marriage
Source? I always hear ~70% support when polled.

cont

The reason given that the plebiscite didn't go ahead is that the No campaigning would push more teens/closet cases to suicide, since it would be a national TV campaign against a sizeable demographic.

Its just AirBnb, a meme copmany soon to be crushed by our nanny state Councils.

Isn't it ironic that "air bnb" + " gay orgy" gets so many hits on Google?

Why don't more people rent their houses out to user, user?

That's because they poll at Sydney unis

No they don't.

Melbourne.

Only after those of multicultural backgrounds get theirs first. Wouldn't want to be racist.

Perfect. It's like making the Jews wear the star of David patch so we can identify them.

Polling is national. If you have a source that refutes the 70% figure, just post it. I dunno why you're being weird.

Right? Muslims and Africans top the list for violent homophobia, especially within their own communities. But they're our godsend apparently.

bump?

Why would you bump such a shit thread you clown?

I had been looking forward to this one falling off.

Literally this...

>We'd better not have a referendum, because then everyone would realise how little support there is. We'd better publicly shame people instead...

>Christians in America are the only ones who support free markets
>businesses alienate the fuck out of them
>now there are Nazis everywhere
Oops!