Ask an Arab muslim migrant sporting white sneakers anything :^)

Ask an Arab muslim migrant sporting white sneakers anything :^)

Pic related, I just took it whilst relaxing.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/383371-choke-death-pancakes-donut-eating-contests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much for them shoes ese?

I don't quite remember, I rarely check pricetags.

youll need those running shoes in the future mehmet

I'm sick and tired of fake friends

Slide thread. Saged

Remember: This is an anonymous board and AMA/LARP threads belong on reddit.

How much do you know about the juice?

Come here bro, let me give you a hug.

Are you afraid there might be a new holocaust this time against arabs sometime in the 2030s

You posted this in another thread then said "oshit was meant for bait" you faggot.

Basil

the fuck is this?

There will always be a new holocaust somewhere. Mankind and atrocities go hand-in-hand.

>p..phone poster! Shoot the messenger guise!

Lmfao faggot. I am an originalfag, go be a ruleplaying autist somewhere else.

Well I know you gotta crush dem lemons first, so that the juice comes out :^)

Saging this stupid thread made by a stupid person

You can jjust fucking said it once pops. I thought u were cool after brexit, what a disappointment.

Go rub your crooked teeth somewhere else bois.

What do you think about president-martyr Saddam Hussein and Ba'athism?

Kom terug, nu onmiddelijk of ik bel je ouders!

>Saddam Hussein
Well you said it yourself, I think he was a president. Nothing less or more than that. He was just unfortunate enough to be a sacrificial pawn in a global game of geopolitics.

>Ba'athism
I'm just muslim bro, I don't read into cults and sects such as sufism, shia, sikh and other offshoots of the real thing.

Proxy or for real? If real, make pics.

It's not a religious thing but a political system though.
Let's rephrase that. Would you support pan-arabism?

Watch me sage it again, cunt!

Saged

An united Arab world is good for economic growth, but every intellectual knows that whatever attempt is made to prosper will be sabotaged by (((them))). They have already taken measures such as installing a literal Jew as head of the Egyptian government to prevent this from happening in the future, they did this by overthrowing a legally elected democratic president.

In short, the Arabs have leaders that are completely incompetent and degenerate with some exceptions. Morally guided leaders are scarce in a world that is steadily drowning in sin.

Cant make pics at work but def no proxy.

do you like pancakes?
what about cappuccino?

what's your personal record for rapes in a single week?

I believe you, but what are you doing in Kuwait?
I like both of them, when I cruise around Europe, I always try to find secluded little café's that do things the traditional way. Experience thought me that the very best foodstuffs can only be found by searching for them.

In France I found a little place that would offer croissants that were completely drenched in the sweetest butter. Combine that with a good cappuccino and a lovely shy maid and you have an experience that that only few can trump in contentment.

We switched places. But for real, expat work.

Marocain?

Yes brother

Nice. I do expat occasionally for the larger contracts, what field are you in?

day of the rope soon you filthy mudslime subhuman

How much you get in free money?

>soon

do you follow the quran or will you not murder people?

Nothing. I work for my money. The idea of leeching off someone else's money is repulsive and an unhonorable way of leading life. These kind of people always kind of depress me when I'm around them, no goals, no ambition, all they do is complain and have a really negative attitude.

Ever want to go back to Morocco?

Are you assimilating well and do you think refugees mostly are having a hard time adjusting to the culture in European countries

Go rub your shekels you troglodyte sons of a sharmuta.

i wish i had some shekels to rub together desu

Why didn't you stay in your country of origin

Are you a coward who runs away from his problems?

Absolutely! I love my king, God bless him. I hope that once I have acquired my first million, it will help me establish a family in Morocco. I think within 10 years, I will have achieved this goal.

I don't assimilate, why should I? I consider my culture to be of higher standards and sophistication. Unless ofcourse, you wish me to choke to death in a donut eating contest.
rt.com/usa/383371-choke-death-pancakes-donut-eating-contests/

As for the second part of your question, I think refugees are indeed having a hard time adjusting to the culture. Primarily because they are sewer-rats that are completely invading Europe to get some coins and white puss. Just what the fuck are the European politicians thinking letting all these uneducated savage young testosteron bombs into Europe? They don't even have a religion and will strain the economic buffers of many European countries.

There is an irony in this post that has not been missed. But I couldn't flaunt it, as you burgerclaps are notoriously bad at history.

Post proof that you're a shitskin.

> going to acquire a million in 10 years
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

>I love my king
he put bottles in people holes

>Implying the majority of us are first gen immigrants
I'd have much rather my ancestors stayed in England but I suppose it's just our burden to bear that our forebears created the most powerful country on the planet whilst shitskins were raping little boys all day in mud huts.

Gtfo sandniqqer

Kek, wtf.

Hahahahahahaha man everyone hates you here, you are not going to be rich either. You flee from your problems and are now trying to act smug.

You are the definition of a sub human.

Isn't he gay?

Woon je toevalig in Woensel?

(You) are a faggot

ask dutch bro he know the secret

fucking LEBS

There you go. Here is picture of proof.

I already have a 100k+ salary and my own house worth 300k. I will finish my last term of payment next year. And I haven't even included my bitcoin stash in my calculations yet.

The Arab kingdom blotted out Rome in its sheer size and might. But I doubt you have any idea of what i'm talking about in your delusions of grandeur.

That's just womentalk, our king would never do that.

My thread, gtfo yourself.

Haters gonna hate :^)

>no timestamp
>delusional
>shitskin
everything posted is shit

proof of your money or you are crazy shitposter

can a sandnigger be a thru Sup Forumsack?

Careful OP. Don't underestimate autism. I wouldn't be seen in those shoes in public for a few days after showing them off here.

only if it's non-mudslime and not degenerate. Sooo no i don't think so.

how much for a kilo?

Japanbro, don't worry I'm autistic myself.

I've been here on Sup Forums the day it was born. My childhood was Runescape and Sup Forums. Sad to say its not what it is anymore.

What kind of proof do you need?

they all dress the same

Nice handwriting fag

Here are some of my cigars this week.