Assyrian redpill

I see many ppl on pol hating me everytime i mention assyrians in ME. Lemme redpill u fags on assyrians >Assyrians are christians
>Assyrians hate muslims
>Assyrians support right-winged/nationalistic groups here in europe and america
>Assyrians were one of the first ethicities to become christians along with greeks.
>Assyrians have been exposed to 3 big genocides since 1900 bcuz they are christians and assyrians. >Assyrians are close to extincion thanks to the genocides and harrasement from muslim government(assyrians maninly live in syria,iran,iraq and turkey)

>Assyrians speak aramaic which is the language jesus spoke

>Assyrians whom convert to islam is kicked out of their famillies and officially called mhallami
>Assyrians see trump and putin as saviors, Assyrians also love hitler. >Assyrians does not have a country although brittain and soviet union promised them a piece of land 1919 >Assyrians are more extrem than polacks
>if hitler would live today i can swear on my life that 99%of assyrians would vote for him and join the SS

Btw if soviet and brittain kept their promise there wouldnt be and isis or israel or an massive muslim refugee crisis. Soviet and brittain fucked us all in our asses

TL;DL version: Assyrians=/=arabs/syrians
Assyrians want a state which would look like a christian version of isis
Assyrians speak same language as jesus but its on the edge of extinction now.
Assyrians have the almost the same political views as right-pol(support hitler etc.)
Assyrians are christians

For more info visit aina.org which is a website focousing on Assyrian news

Pic is assyrian flag

Other urls found in this thread:

atour.com/health/docs/20000720a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you guys genocide Swedes and will kick out the muslims. Sweden has no right to exist

The real redpill is that assyrians = sandniggers wannabe european.

Let me guess your a Assyrian in Sweden.

Protip go back to your middle east shit hole fix it and make it great or drop all your identity and become real "swedish" (not cuck swedish), the last thing Sweden needs is another nationalist in another country. I don't see Americans from all Europe sprouting Irish or German nationalism over American ones

Never claimed that assyrian are european.

Assyrians in sweden are more swedish nationalists than real swedes.
A higher % of assyrians in sweden votes for SD(anti immigration party) than ethnic swedes.

Finns helperino?

So don't be a Assyrian nationalist be a Swedish nationalist If your in Sweden numbnuts otherwise your trash like the rest of all the Arabs and other shitskins.

If your a real nationalist go to the middle east and start doing stuff to help Assyrians Sweden belongs to the true Swedish not Assyrian nationalists

Gladly, just give us some of Norrbotten. Åland can made to a gassing camp for cucks and mudslimes who don't behave we both can use

not that it matters, they should just learn english

Ofc not that would be stupid but everything here reads as "hey look at how different we're from muslims, we're in the same side guys".
All of this while being a sandnigger gibmigrant, not much different than any mudslime really. Go back, make the same post with a flag from the middle east and I'll support you I promise.

>not much different than any mudslime really
To be fair, you are probably as brown if not browner than 99% of assyrians

I've never seen any hate directed towards Assyrians mainly because they're so irrelevant. I did hear about genocides but the world doesn't the UN and the media don't care unless you're a nigger, a muslim or member of other protected group. This is why Assyrians are not going to get their country anytime soon unless globalism is overthrown.
Personally I think that any non-arabic, non-jewish and non-turkish influence is welcome in the ME, be it assyrian, zoroastrian or even kurdish.

Kek what an absurdity
I'm guessing t. Ahmed

you make this thread twice a day, every day. stop. either be a swedish nationalist or gtfo of sweden. your sob story is very boring.

We are both swedish and assyrian nationalists. We want less muslim immigration in sweden, we want to kick out all the muzzies out of sweden.
We do help our assyrian brothers and sister in middle east(economicly). Plus were outnumbered in iraq and syria.
We help our assyrian bros and sisters to flee to europe,australia or usa where they later become both assyrian and the host nation nationalists.

Are they taking volunteers in the battle against ISIS?

>t.ahmed
In finland KEK

I think so. Although u should just sit and wait for syria,iraq,russia and usa to eliminate isiz

>We help our assyrian bros and sisters to flee to europe,australia or usa
Sandnigger behaviour confirmed.
Why would a finn on Sup Forums attack me saying I'm browner than a midde eastern because I want Sweden to be swedish? Makes no sense unless he is an ahmed.

Go back to your mudhut and hunt hyenas. Internet doesnt need negros

Nice ID, fagtron

Assyrian

Spanish man

Spot the difference fag

how do you love trump and hitler at the same time? they are opposite

>fleeing to other countries to survive and not to be executed by isis or muslims.
>sandniggerbehaviour
Its called natrual instincs fag

Hitler cuz strong nationalism and christian, same with trump( our ppl first mentality)

Bahahahaha are you really saying that some sandniggers are whiter than someone from Europe? WE WUZ...
Check pic related. You belong to the middle east so go back already and stop fantasizing.

I said from the very beggining that we come from middle east
>Assyrians are close to extincion thanks to the genocides and harrasement from muslim government(assyrians maninly live in syria,iran,iraq and turkey)

I was proving the finns point, that spains and assyrians are at the same level browness

I am Chaldean assryian same shit, we almost just as bad as musilms

Are you retarded? Look at the genetic map I posted in my previous post. We couldn't be more different.
And remember Sup Forums is an ethnonationalist board so civic cucks like have to gtfo. Assyrians in Syria and Sweden for the swedes, it's not that hard to understand really, even for your small sandnigger brain.

Chaldeans are the cucks of assyrians.
Assyrians are nationalistic and would die for christianity whilst chaldeans are the cucks do not dare to take up arms against isis or other muslims.
Kys fag.

Spaintard cant read english ans im not suprised at all.
The finn said that "To be fair, you are probably as brown if not browner than 99% of assyrians"
HE MEANS THAT SPAINS LOOKS BROWNER OR ARE AS BROWN AS SPANISH PEOPLE.

HE MEANS THAT SPAINS LOOKS BROWNER OR ARE AS BROWN AS ASSYRIAN PEOPLE.
fixed spelling error

as arabs are all fucking bad, we try and act like the fucking niggers in tv. i just hope i get accpected to fight in the front line in the holy wars with Europa sons

But you are a (part black like all assyrians) balding smoking subhuman in Sweden. We know who you are and where you live. We the time comes we will be massacring shitskins like you to purify our lands. S*PO won't be there to save you

We do assimilate with the hosting country, arabs and niggers dont.
We start our own buisnesses and help the host countries ecenomy grow, arabs and niggers dont.
We get educated and get good jobs, 99% of arabs and negros dont.
We are alot better than niggers and arabs.
As i said before, chaldeans are assyrian cucks.

Non white subhumans you both

Cuck swede using russian proxy.

I like Assyrians, better than Swedes, have my blessings to take it over and use it as a base to reconquer Assyria.

And you are not us, untermensch. I will burn your eyes out with cigarettes while my comrades mutilate your mothers vagina with a knife. Then we will smash you bald head with a rusted copper. S*PO won't save you. subhuman rat.

Killed some shitskins and way more in Ukraine and near Bulgarian border with recent invasion. You time will come

you are an arab. Period. Stop living in a fairy tale

Assyrians and Chaldeans are both not good people, i live in the Assyrians/chalden and its horrible we bring crime, drugs, mafia, anti christ, to the street. we race mix like there is no tomorrow

Sup ahmed, what are you doing in russia? Go back to syria and help isis.

And I called out that tanned finn and you on your bullshit and proved my point with a genetic plot.
So if you're not basing the "who's browner" on genetics (you already lost here btw), what's your criteria to determine it?

Ta livet av dig, smutsiga jävla sandneger. Fyfan vad jag hatar er jävla blattesvin, ni är kackerlackor hela jävla bunten. DÖ DÖ DÖ DÖ DÖ DÖ DÖ.

we are not arab well we are all sand niggers, but we are Catholics

Neither he or i claimed that spains and assyrians are close genetically.
The finn and i said that you and assyrians are at the same level of browness lookwise

Do you think you subhumans are welcome here? Leave your tribal shitskin issue to your home. Assyrian, Italian, Thai, Kurdish or else doesn't matter. On the day of police collapse you all are getting mauled. You and your family in particular are on the list. Bald smoking subhuman

Fag, fix your own country first, plus i dont see the point of killing assyrians, the assyrians where the ones to help christianity to spread to russia and east asia and middle east.

Were still more christian than u.

anyone can be a catholic, even niggers in the jungle. Religion=/=ethnicity

>not the same genetically
>same level of browness lookwise
Wow is the average assyrian iq like 70? You definitely are not better than mudslimes.
And even if you were right you're still in a country where you don't belong, so back subhuman.

No nigger we don't care for your sandnigger god. For last 5 years I was on a rodeo with training and killing non-whites. Murder feels good. Take a seat on your bags because soon we are making you rat kind rapefugees again.
>your country
Yes, murdering your family is improving my country

Can u please tell me the reasons why assyrians arent better than muslims?

Don't worry for Sweden. We have more than 5,000 boys with military training ready to maul and have fun with shitskins as the day of police blackout is coming

Swedish jihadi is better than you because he's Swedish.

Be my guest and murder all muslims in russia, i would love to see you try. Just look what happened in st petersburg yesterday.
Please film it or take pictures of your victims.

Yes, assyrians here voted for right wing party Geert Wilders. I like them, they are well behaved.

Youre just blindly hating atm, calm your tits vladislav.

I'm no Russian, bald subhuman. Your family and you bald untermensch are on the list

Why do you keep saying bold? Bold isnt something negative, i said this before and i say it again, ahmed calm your hairy iraqi tits.

I equally hate those of any descent other than Northern living in Scandinavia. You must and will be removed. We ready to kill for our home

what d u mean?

Assyrians are obviously a lot better than muslims. However, you're _STILL_NOT_WHITE_ and I don't want you in european countries.

I mean, come on. Most of the niggers in sub-saharan africa are also christian. Everyone in latin america is christian. Does this mean I want them flooding into my country? OF COURSE NOT

Good lad. Praise the gods!

Help assyrians cleanse muslims from levant and they will never bother you again mr. Burger

>help us or we won't fuck off
subhuman gypsies

Ultra-catholic goatfucker... oh shit, just nuke ME already or let Kurds genocide those bydło.

>fight for a foreign people or else we'll invade ur country!
This is the same fucking shit that the muzzies and kikes do. Fuck off.

First of all russian=/=nothern scandinavian.
Second of all cleanse russia from muslims then u can talk, i am currently laughing at how stupid u sound.
At least isis does what they promise, you just talk but do not take action
Kek

I'm no Russian subhuman. Nord having fun with guns and torture inbetween Russia and Ukraine. Don't worry, we will show on your bald head some scalping techniques you had no idea existed

>give assyrian forces weapons so there will be less muslims in the world
Nah my money goes to burgers

>help us kill muslims
No i am not going to help u kill muslims, i am going to sit here behind my pc screen and rage and complain muslim refugees coming to europe while not helping people who want to kill muslims

I don't care about Islam. I will help one Swedish muslims and kill million Assyrian christians if given the choice. Problem will solve itself when we ban not Nordic people from out country once again

Youre officially the dumbest person ive ever met and i used to work with mentally disabled kid, old people with different brain diseases.

You're poor backward useless sandniggers flooding the West just like them.
Now you tell me why you think we're equally brown, you didn't answer my question before.

Based rus.

I only think were equally brown lookwise(on the skin).

thats a really nice flag

assyrians have kept their bloodline pretty good since jesus times

Aysrians are Indo-europeans, part of the the Ayran race. Same goes for Persians... blues and blond hair is a northen thing. but Ayran race developed in the caucas many years ago.

Indo-europeans/ayrans groups of indo-europeans migrated to europe, then middle east. They build the great nations, great empires.

Both Aysrians and Persians were againts slavery, their downfall came when they got comfy living like rich faggots, embracing degeracy.

Similarly with that it happening to Sweeden

If what the OP faggot is saying is true about the nature of Asyrians in Sweden, is very likely that culturally they are trying to prevent Sweden from falling like they did to muzzies.

Your women are subverted taught to accept Foreigner cock
Your children are subverted and taught to accept Islam and Foreigner cock
Your males are de-masculizez, and pushed towards being less men falling pray to homosexuality and other types of degeneracy.
Your socities pays for Foreigners to live,eat,drink, while cucks everybody else

Sweden is no longer for Swedes.
The same way as the Aysrian Empire is no longer for Ayrsians, today it's for Muzzies, and arabs.

>Spanish
>Not Arab Rape babies.

You do realise that spaniards have more arab and moor mixing then whats left of the conservative persians/asyrians that have tried to keep their blood clean.

You just jumped on that arab cock when it suited you.

Not European
Not indo-european language
But Indo-European genetics

atour.com/health/docs/20000720a.html

Finally, as seen in the figure, the two Indo-European language populations, the Iranians and the Kurds, are genetically closer to the Turks and the Semitic language group of Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Assyrian, than they are to their nearest Indo-European language speaking neighbors - Armenian, Pathan, Hazara Tajiki. In fact, the figure shows that the latter are part of a separate subcluster from the one in which the Iranians and Kurds are located.

>mixing language with genetics

Proto Indo Europeans aren't even white anyway:

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[19]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

Indians are pretty far from Europeans. Same with Iranians. Pic related. Stop trying to appropritate other groups so you can claim any link to their ancestors' magnificent cultures/civilizations. You have nothing in common with them, in terms of culture, genetics or anything else.

well I like the sound of that op but can you provide proof

>Both Aysrians and Persians were againts slavery
Bullshit. For one, slavery was very alive in Persian empires.

Assyrians were very pro slavery. In fact, after conquering every city they would enslave all the women and children. They also invented mass deportation as a strategy of ethnic cleansing.

Code of Hammurabi (what the Assyrians followed) is full of laws relating to slavery, none prohibiting it.

>The same way as the Aysrian Empire is no longer for Ayrsians
The Assyrian empire were destroyed by the Persians, not by Arabs. And this was before Islam.

My other post already destroys your nonsensical indo european claims, regarding to history and race.

>romanians are so devoid of hsitory they are also WE WUZINg along with black Americans

Pathetic.

how do I get an assyrian gf to continue the bloodline

Assyrians are just another semitic group. Same stuff with Arabs and Joos. Even the name is ass-syrians.

>posting an Iraqi Assyrian

They're by far the darkest Assyrians

>tfw Assyrian from Turkey
>tfw most of us look like pic related

stop posting this shit every single day you filthy mud blood

Are Assyrians tough?

Yes

Fag

>Sup Forums would remove this Christian girl

I'm starting to think you guys are mentally ill

Assyrian parents only allow their children to marry strong men, they also let their children marry other assyrians(98%)of the time.

That's nice