Has Sup Forums turned us into bad people...

Has Sup Forums turned us into bad people? Am I going to hell for believing white people are superior and for hating muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac
ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is always right

I am going to hell surely,I actually believe half the stuff Hitler did were justified

pol ruined me

god came to me in a dream he told me whites are superior and that Hitler did nothing wrong. So I think you'll be okay

Depends on what kek has in mind for us.

Also don't directly hate muslims, hate Islam and its viewpoints.

You won't go to hell as long as you believe Jesus died for your sins.

You can take solace in the fact that you aren't white, you Portuguese monkey.

No sand niggers are lowest of low quality people,they deserve the boot

We aren't bad people, user. We just believe in what to be right.

you are a follower of kek, you will be rewarded in the afterlife

fuck yourself with your off-topic bullshit

Sup Forums most decidedly isn't good for anybody's soul or humanity. I think that there are, in fact, lessons to be learned from Sup Forums, but taking anything on here very seriously is going to end badly if anybody truly takes it to heart literally.

It's one end of the extremist partisanship that is slowly tearing our country apart.

Ur wrong for racism but not for fighting Islam

>going to hell for hating muslims
Nigger, i dont know what sort of a church you have been going to, but unless its of the shitskin kind, no.

Don't worry you will understand.

HWNDU gave me hope for humanity.
So no, Sup Forums is not one person and is a mixed bag. Becoming accustomed to an infamous hurt-locker is fine so long as you don't become so entwined you can no longer act in civil society.

youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac

>Sup Forums is always right

Even when it is split 50/50 on that puzzle with the three gold balls in three boxes?

I am not interested in your balls professor.

>Am I going to Hell
Probably
>For hating Saracens
No.

Think of it as a contest. Truth be told, I feel bad for the few black people that frequent this board. It's like their people are losing the race and they have no choice but to sit back and watch.

ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php
>It is the expression of "the power of the Holy Spirit", according to Etchegoye.

The funny thing is I am actually a black muslim that posts here. Yes I am a masochist.

>and for hating muslims?
no user the crusaders were all pardoned for their sins i'm sure you hating muslims will get a pass too.

Are we?

>Going to hell
>For hating Heretics and Heathens

we'll sort this shit out mate, Frankly speaking I am going to carefully "deport" people to their new Homeworlds doing two actions at once fixing these problems and also colonizing other worlds.

For this White Man will always been superior not because of what we are but because Certain Individuals will act towards their Dreams, You yourself would be the Most Superior Muslim because you are capable of reasoning rationality logic.

>I assume you see the logic in this.

Stopping Poisoners of Children is not morally wrong.

I really think every side in WW2 was kind of shit on every side.Stalin was shit,Hitler was shit,the Allies were shit.Everybody kind of sucked

Fucking shitskin goat fucker,go back with the sand niggers

Yeah.

>am i going to hell for hating muslims
W-what?

That doesn't make sense, if hell and heaven are real, then you would go to heaven for hating religion traitors.

Hell is still better than this multicultural hellhole called 21st century Norway

I don't hate muslims, I hate religion.

Fuck off with this stormweenie/trump cocksucking.

no

Hitler shouldn't have created those concentration camps and attacked poland. He should have focused on building germany to a world super power and make their people happy. If attacked by russia, then he would have a reason to fight back.

Yeah,I think he went too far with the jewish deportation(I don't think genocide is the right word,very brutal deportation yeas,but he planned to send jews to palenstine)

Hell isn't real and Sup Forums is satire you big silly.

But Polish people were really aggresive to German minorities,it makes me think of Putin and Crimea in some way

it is not to.late to repent your sinful ways my friends

Yes you are going to hell for not letting people kill you.

I don't fuck goats. I eat them.

Couldn't he have brought them back to germany?

No one cares about your FEEEEEELINGS. You are either right or you are wrong.

Biology tell us that whites are superior to blacks intelectually at least but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the same rights as we have.
>hating Muslim
Muslims aren't people

If pol has turned you into a bible thumpin muslim hatin patriot they're successfully fucked you and themselves up. The west is better, muslim countries are shitholes, but that can change. Religious zeal and blind patriotism is exactly the kind of thing that's wrong with the muslim world, and that's the "solution" that right wing idiots bring. The segregation is helpful to a point, and only with the right motivation. Right wing people are too retarded and simplistic for their own good.

Sup Forums always makes me feel like I'm losing my mind when I'm here too long.
Then I go outside and talk to people and remember that no one here has the remotest grip on actual reality.
Just remember that Sup Forums is satire, no one here genuinely believes the things they're saying, and if they do, it's because they're insane and/or stupid.

YEAHH BECAUSE LEFTISM HAS WORKED SO FUCKING WELL FOR EUROPE,MULTI CULTI YES SWEDEN.Fuck off

This

The west is better not because we are tolerant and democratic but because our culture and our DNA is vastly superior to sand niggers

>taking a Malaysian finger puppet Internet forum seriously

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely right. He looked like a child commanding a country

>take the redpill for years
>always hate niggers/gang shit
>hate also LGTB garbage
>go to 2017 Sup Forums
>they can't stop sucking cheeto guy dick 24/7
fucking why?
They even spin the bad decisions he make.to make it sound good
>4D chesss!
so fucking stupid

The polish conflict had more than one side.The concetration camps shouldn't have focused on mandatory work and shitty living conditions and more on deportation

This is the kind of retardation that proves my point. It doesn't even grasp reading comprehension beyond an elementary level.

>he doesn't enjoy playing edge master on a Japanese arts n crafts imageboard

Argue me,how has tolerance and liberal mentality helped Europe?It fucking hasn't.It is degenerate shit that undermines our civilizations they don't empower it

Proof or it didn't happen

And proof must be timestamped, or else it isn't proof

Yeah from what I hear he wanted to create some kind of Israel for them. His greatest mistakes were invading sovereign nations and killing Jews mindlessly. It wasn't 6 gorillion though

You'd be going to hell for lying if you didn't think whites were superior. You'd be going to hell for not hating sand niggers, if you really didn't, too.

Lol you'd be going to hell if you didn't believe that precisely because God wouldn't want someone as dumb as that in heaven. Get over it. Your not edgy at all...just a perfectly logical person that happens to exist in an age of insanity.

muijhjhjj 60000000 gorilion OY VEY DIS CAN'T BE HAPPENIN.They actual number is probably like 250-500k

Yes, Sup Forums has destroyed me desu.

I like your thinking

This

You can't buy in to the "your opinion=immorality" meme pushed by the left.

This

That thinking will let the Muslims win.

>He only believes half of what Hitler did was justified

You live in Oslo? The rest of Norway is not as multicultural, still sad though.

>He believes we're the insane ones.
You've not spent enough time here, pol makes you fell as if you lose your mind because you start to realize you've been lied to all your life.

Wanna know something? Each time I walk on the street or on the bus I immediately judge a person of color and not in a nice way. I just can't help myself.