So i live in Alice Springs, the literal arsehole of Australia

So i live in Alice Springs, the literal arsehole of Australia.
Just recently i met this English backpacker girl. We hit it off, we are now a couple. Nice.
Thing is she held the usual leftist bullshit beliefs. All the multi-culti nonsense they teach in schools over there.
I started redpilling her about the abos in town because i want to keep her safe. At first she's all like "that racist user" but after literally 3 weeks she realizes they are simple minded sub-humans.
I feel very pleased, my first ever attempt at redpilling someone worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364674/amp/British-backpacker-shares-NSW-fruit-picking-horror-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice work. Play your cards right.

You've got some big red pills to push still.
>Holocaust
>Eugenics
>Loxism
>White superiority
>Immigration
English people are surprisingly accepting of anti-holocaust material providing you don't go full 1488.

Fuck her bum, you know you want to.

>backpacker in australia
>leftist beliefs

thats the biggest red flag lad, id heavily recommend getting the fuck away from her

>Alice Springs

Sure YOU aren't a blackcunt yourself?

>Alice Springs, the literal arsehole of Australia.
Fake, Melbourne still exists

Can confirm. I live in Melbourne and I'll take the abos over the filthy Marxists anyday thanks Larry.

if anything it would be coober pedy
what a shithole town, literally the only good part is the cheap fuel vs everywhere else out that way

Have you been to Melbourne m8? At least Coober Pedy has the cheap fuel going for it.

I was in Darwin and it was nothing but sand and abbos

i live in melbourne

Melbourne fag here

No abos here but chinks and marxists aren't something you'd wish for

Hallo Leute ich bin ein Deutscher in Australien

>Alice springs
>didn't rape and kill the first world backpacker
1 job mate

this btw, english backpackers are the biggest whores out there. fuck them if you want to, but never get into an actual relationship with those used up cunts. let the cuckbois in britbongistan lick your cum out of her pussy when she gets back

This. Its the ultimate redpill

Kek. Fuck Cooper Pedy must be really bad.

I've redpilled my qt aryan catholic gf about immigration and Jews, but now she wants to start a family,fuck i'm not ready

Why are you in Australia,
do you study there?

Guten Abend, mein Fruend

Freund*

Ich habe ein australisches Weib gewonnen
In Australien sagt niemand "good evening", mein Freund

You ever been?

Es tut mir leid. Sup cunt?

Women are animals to be trained. Good work user.

Nar m8, I just struggle to think of anything worse than Melbourne's current state. Been to Darwin a couple of times, was hot, full of abos and drunk cunts but not a chick or SJW in sight.

are there Aliens at pine gap?

Neither was I at first but having kids is rewarding as fuck. You can handle it Frenchbro. It's hard but but worth it.

Conservatives won't touch her here mate. You're welcome to keep her.

The most impacting red pills I have found are on the topic of archeology and ancient civilizations.

Don't believe the meme that the oldest human civilizations are about 6k years old. There was a cataclysm 11-12k years ago and all civilization was reset. The proofs are underwater since back then the water levels were way lower and all big cities tend to be coastal. New ancient underwater settlements and cities are found every few years that prove that the waters have been gradually rising for millenia. Herakleion, found about 15 years ago, is a good example of this.

There's a campaign to find and destroy the proofs and ridicule anyone that holds this point of view.

Even your id is telling you to shut up you larping autist

Shill.

You should kill her like that Wolf Creek movie.

Kek why can't you morons actually realize that most of us here are people who were already "broken" (by your standards) and then we found out that other people actually have a similar outlook on the world?

Not hard with Abos , especially in Alice .
The abos basically do it for you after you see how fucked they are

Do your duty, she sounds perfect and we need more good families with both parents in this world.

How will she get permanent residency user???

I'm from Adelaide. Cooper Peady is a pretty special part of the world. My sister was a police officer there for a while. Got paid a fortune to club coons all shift, every shift.

lel, I'd post a pic but I'm on mobile and can't be arsed.

She doesn't mind that you're uncut with a long floppy foreskin?

Are you in the Air Force or something ?
Also
Fuck her dad

>not killing then raping
What are you even doing Ausbro

the order is inconsequential to them desert fellas

yeah but in alice.
it would've happened with or with out you

You didn't red pill her, shea just being a typical sheep. Guarantee you she wouldn't be doing this shit if there were other people agreeing with her and she will change the moment you two part ways.

did you have a teacher called peter who was a woman and mr newton is a top cunt
>I haven't been back in over 10 years

>alice springs
>3 weeks
kek it should have taken her a couple of days tops.

OP come to Blacken Open Air

>Cooper Peady
liar

>How Sup Forums breaks people (especially ENTPs)
>especially ENTPs
help

Got anything I should check out? JewToob preferred

People ridicule this point of view because it's fucking retarded. We could see it in Rock formations if there had been a cataclysmic flood. Also, early summerian sites date back 8000years. Oh, and if that were true, wouldn't it take just as long rather than 2 millenia for civilization to grow? Idiot.

>We could see it in Rock formations if there had been a cataclysmic flood
ok pierre. whats the official age of the sphinx?

Can you fix the world?

>WE WUZ ATLANTIS
Sup Forums needs to be purged of larpers

teebeehee doggerland settlements are thing.

Haha! Abo's in Alice will red pill anyone. I've lived in West Africa and even I was blown away by Alice. Don't know why you call it the arsehole. I had a fucking blast there for 6 months. Fortnightly Rock Tours with Euro sluts guaranteed to put out. Minimal police presence (I regularly drove shit-faced). Easy to find weed. Socially acceptable to be openly racist. Sunshine. Alice was probably my favourite place to be honest, and I went all over. Maybe it's because I'm my own country's version of a bogan, who knows?

>I'm my own country's version of a bogan

You're from Huddersfield?

Where was the sand? All I saw were mangroves and fuck going near them. Stayed for a week because the hostels are fucking great in Darwin and it was easy to pull, but it had nothing else going for it.

The biggest leftist moron I ever met was an Australian woman who volunteered in one of the nigger camps and insisted they were her friends.

Agree with dad here
english woman are trash especially the ones that come to Australia no wonder the men date polish girls
google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364674/amp/British-backpacker-shares-NSW-fruit-picking-horror-story.html

And despite being a 2/10 and dressing like a bag lady she was a slut.

I lived in Alice from 98 to 00, does it still suck there? How's the regatta?

Make sure you go see Hollow World cunt, saw em for their album launch last week and they killed it. And Whoretopsy of course.