Praise KEK

>President Trump signed a bill on Monday repealing internet privacy rules passed last year by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that would have given internet users greater control over what service providers can do with their data, a White House spokeswoman confirmed.

Trump will turn American into a third world police state. I warned you he was a jewish shill since day one.

>Ever having privacy on the internet

Hah, maybe in 1999.

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. You have to go back.

>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

You will be the first to swing on the day of the rope.

>implying you had privacy after 2001
Wew

haha the russification of america commences.

Privacy only applies to Trump

LOL he fucked over his internet supporters right away

One facet of this argument that goes largely undiscussed (and is something your friend may care about) is that it is bad for an imperfect government to be able to predict all crime. Some of the greatest steps forward in human history were only made possible by people being able to hide information from their government. If the church had access to Galileo's research journals and notes we could be hundreds of years behind in our scientific growth. If the government had unlimited access to the networks of civil dissidents blacks may have never fought off Jim Crow. If King George had perfect information America would never have been a country. There is no government on earth that is perfect, and therefore there is no government on earth that can act responsibly with unlimited access to information. A government is unlikely to be able to distinguish between a negative and positive disruption to it's social order and laws, and it therefore follows that an unlimited spying program can only hinder the next great social step forward. Don't fear the surveillance state because you might have something illegal, fear the surveillance state because it is a tremendous institutional barrier to meaningful societal progress.

Literally this. It's common knowledge at this point you're being watched at all times.

>It's common knowledge at this point you're being watched at all times.

Well said mate, but bootlickers gonna bootlick still.

They are the traitors from within and should be first on the day of the rope, ahead of faggots, niggers and any other degenerates.

Nothing's worse than a traitor.

pretty sure the NSA can already get everything in the bill so I don't see a point.

Paid a lot for it dou

Not sure of Hillshill or nazi larper.

>we know what anonymous nazis think and they don't want a nazi government

A+ journalism.

> Well said mate

It is well said but I can't take credit because I stole it from a reddit comment.

The most fanatical (((cultists))) will claim this is a good thing. They will claim Trump is playing 4D chess by selling his voters to corporations.

They are the truest cucks. Trump could have his dick in their wives and they would claim it's 4D chess.

are you sure, you aren't leftypol?

Either everyone can sell metadata or nobody can. Dems are scared shitless since now the playing field is leveled and they don't have a monopoly on your info.

Kill yourself

>Trump could have his dick in their wives and they would claim it's 4D chess.
Only if he nuts in the wives and spreads his godseed.

bait

Sorry shill, I'm more inclined toward "nobody can" but this propaganda against Trump is incredibly hypocritical coming from the people who have been trading people's data between a few select government supporting companies for a while.

Your ISP is already aware of everything you do and likely already sells it to the govt and ad services. Most ISPs (like Comcast) dont give a shit and will only contact you if a copyright holder or the police catch you.

Are you saying there is something Trump can't do? Every-time someone thought he couldn't, he did.

>Trump killed internet privacy
>Bull wasnt pushed by Cruz
>Trump still hasnt signed anything or given any indication that he would
>Bill hasnt even passed the house yet

The internet is little more than a hyperregulated commodity in this day and age. I'm sorry, but the alphabet-soup agencies have very deep pockets when it comes to the internet, even the dark web.

What the fuck? I voted for Trump because he's Hitler and will turn this place into a totalitarian police state.

Yeah so Trump signing this puts the situation back to where it was 4 months ago literally, with the FTC having oversight instead of the FCC, but still oversight.

Nah, this is something else:
>The bill uses a little-known tool called the Congressional Review Act (CRA) that allows Congress and the president to overturn recently passed agency regulations. A successful CRA bill also prevents the agency from implementing similar rules in the future.

Silly you, there is NOTHING Trump can't do.

>decades after the top websites started selling your personal data
>a month or so after releasing documents that say the CIA is spying on literally every device you own
>t-trump is killing internet privacy!!!

>states why NatSoc is a dystopian nightmare in the internet age

>If the government had unlimited access to the networks of civil dissidents blacks may have never fought off Jim Crow.
You don't understand how good jim crow was for blacks do you.
Here's a question, how many black kids had a father during jim crow? Is it more than today?

Fucking imbeciles, he repealed a law that had only been in place for a couple of months.

Exactly. I didn't vote for him and am extremely anti-government and I say Trump has done nothing particularly interesting here. This is a common tactic of mainstream leftists. Take something that everyone has allowed to happen for the past 15 years with little fanfare or opposition, and hype it to absurd levels as a way to reaffirm that Trump voters were gullible fools as well as malignant racists.

All this bill did was create a legal workaround for something that was already going to happen. ISPs could already sell your fucking data because you had consented in those "TERMS OF SERVICE" documents I'm sure you all read very carefully.

They have been giving away your browsing data for years. Why is it, when you look up a good pair of running shoes, that your ads for the next 3 weeks are all running shoes?

These companies already know. It's a shame Trump didn't block this, but literally nothing has changed.

Also, I guess it turns out Trump isn't a Nazi, if he's working against their interests?

ads?