Why are Russians so uneducated and dumb in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

translit.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET
DO NOT SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT RUSSIAN QTS!!!

>that face

you've been salty for 300 years, sven. at some point, you just have to let it go

>Owls on the left
REEEEE SOROS GET OUT

Because all the smart ones were killed by communists.

>sweden

literally this, Bolsheviks even admitted it.

Why are sweden so "yes"?

>Russian qts

That thing looks like a mix between a pig and quasimodo

Becuase Russia is one of the few countries on earth where women outnumber men.

>How to fuck up the national average IQ

Anyone know any good apps/programs/sites for typing in cyrillic without changing the device's entire language?

Russian women are hot asf and Russian men are based asf who could easily snap your pathetic swedecuck body in half so get back to sucking Muhammed's dick m8.

Google translate has a pretty good method.

translit.net/

Russians are retarded slav subhumans.

Swedes, on the other hand, are retarded snowniggers who are committing demographic suicide and turning probably the most livable and decent country on earth into a shithole as we speak.

In general majority of people from every country seems to be dumb. Or at least not against for destroying nature; living in rat race capitalism mode; far from awareness; expecting someone else to step up for them...

So start stepping up and educate if you consider one to be dumb. Or be aware of your own projections and egocentric approach to life. Or spend time with smart Russians to change your views. Do something Olaf!

Russia has highest Alcohol and drug consumption, highest Hiv rate in Europe, 1 million just LEgal abortions yearly not counting illegal ones, 15% muslims, Africa tire homicide rate etc...

You're literally Swedish, shut up.

Not to mention their DOTO and CSGO where they can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders

russians have zero expectation of ever being happy, so there's no real motivation for them to improve themselves or make nice with people or impress people.

they're beautifully miserable and brutish.

>flag
>Literally paying thousands for sjw education
>calling anyone stupid
How's life Bill? Are you a tranny yet ?

Thanks for liberating us from those faggots.

>flag
>literally should have been exterminated in the 40s
>used their subversive commie academics and kikes to push SJW shit for decades during the cold war
>calling anyone else a tranny

Keep getting your ass reamed by Sgt. Popov, Vasily. I hear that's how you get promoted.

I traveled to Russia as part of a group of physics exchange students as a kid. The Russian kids were fucking miles ahead.

salute to this

Ska inte du vara på redaktionen på aftonbladet, bögjävel? Ta livet av dig innan jag gör det åt dig.

No wonder dumb russians support Putin the 140%, even if they acknowledge election fraud.

Because to survive here intelligence is not so critical. More important is traditional mind, physical strengh and communication skills.

Its pity, but scientists here are not respected.

Not all of them. Few survived.

>flag
>being a cuck with no military history
>talking about extermination when your whole country being overrun by niggers and mexicans
but it's okay professor goldshnobbel says diversity is our strength.

Was that little girl have a seezur?

Like this Russian guy in Sweden right here, instead of answering a simple question he threatens to kill me.

I mean we don't have a better one, other candidates are literally commies and clowns.

That homicide map is fake though. You really believe chechnya where corruption and terror keeps going on is lower than the rest of Russia? Also Russia's Muslim population percentage is way lower than 15% but nice to see you fall for memes. Truly redpilled

All you anti-Russian people disgust me.

You literally switch layout for the keyboard, it doesn't change the actual system language.

I don't think that proves that Ivans are smart as much as it does that Burgers are dumb

Yea (((Minerva)))

The majority of the women who outnumber men are 60+

>dumb
Was negatively selected for obedience, dumb is sort of side effect
>uneducated
You cann't even imagine how crappy is gommie education.

thats tend to be a case with any third world countries

what did you expect, if you live in a shithole?

Check the movie called Gruz 200

Pic unrelated

Did he start having a stroke? What the fuck happened?

>"I KEEL U"
Russians in every online game ever

I dunno but if you're on here when they're just waking up the pro Syria pro Russia shill quality plummets

The smartest Russians were actually bolsheviks.

Could you explain that again but more slowly?

Because they're closer to the middle east.

There are literally Vienna mm servers by valve in CSGO... Just type in console mm_dedicated_sarch_maxping 15 (or go to game setting and setup manually the maxping for servers) and you wont see any russians or poles...

Russia sent first Man in space before you even had TV in color.

Do you have something to add instead of stroking your dick?

Why are Russian men such a beta?

Am I allowed to spank my dick to this pic?

>russians
>white

мы

And now AIDS/HIV in Russia is off the charts.

Get your shit together Russia ;_;

Am i weird for finding the left one most attractive simply because she looks damaged mentally?

Greates russin poet, Pushkin, had african origins