How the EU handles Brexit will decide whether the EU will disintegrate or not

How the EU handles Brexit will decide whether the EU will disintegrate or not.

The EU will never let the UK get out of the EU without huge penalties and consequences, and this is why.

If we get out with a special deal that benefits the UK, this gets the other skeptic members like Italy to start thinking they can leave and get this special treatment too; this is a domino effect that will end the EU; at least as a political union.

So they'll let us out with a lot of penalties to make sure we dont flourish outside, ergo scaring other skeptic nations away from leaving.

I'm a brexiteer but I don't think we'll get out without getting hurt badly in the process.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/10/uk-golden-eagle-population-soars-to-new-heights
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/steel-redcar-tata-four-chart-that-shows-why-the-uk-steel-industry-is-in-crisis-and-why-the-a6701111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care if our economy takes a little dip. We're free.

Damn the torpedoes, mate. Get hurt now or get hurt later. At least if you're leading the hurt you'll have more power over how it goes.

>We're free.

Free from what? What does that mean?

How will your life be better now that we will leave the EU?

You only have to resist until this piece of shit union dies

Sure yeah we'll be free, but if we falter economically it'll scare other nations from leaving.
True
True again, but easier said than done especially for the normie people

Fuck, my country needs another revolution. Young and old leeching liberals need to be purged.

The EU cant do that withouth cutting its own flesh ya retard.

All the fucking exporting the EU does to the UK cant just be redirected. To where even? Russia? sanctions. Afrika? kek. The US? fat chance.

recently in a German political talkshow:
some pro-EU guy says the EU can't give the Brits access to the common market or other countries will also exit the EU and just participate in the common market.
AfD-lady asks what the point of the EU is then.

It means exactly what it says. We're free. As a collective people we no longer have to take orders from or give a shit about the opinions of European cucks.

Brexit has nothing to do with the EU's collapse. Their failure to deliver the communist utopia they promised will be their undoing.

Really it's insane that the EU even needs trusting, let alone people unironically doing so. It should have been no more than a trading bloc.

If you get hurt and eventually once you pull back through the other countries will still see being free is better

Why are we not sending the EU a bill for the billions we gave them and got nothing for?

I would be demanding back every single penny.

doesn't matter what we are free from, we are free now
do we have eagles in UK?
do we have a freedom pigeon?

I'm sure it sucked for slaves at first when slavery abolished

My life will be better knowing that I did my part ushering in the new age of man.

>do we have eagles in UK?
yes, best eagle.
theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/10/uk-golden-eagle-population-soars-to-new-heights

I think Trump will offer the UK a sweetheart deal to encourage more EU breakup. And I think lots of other countries will follow suit. The destruction of the TPP is a golden opportunity — don't let China get it all.

>if we falter economically it'll scare other nations from leaving
It's not clear to me that it is necessarily desirable to break up the EU entirely. Maybe so, but there is much to be gained from one or more coalitions in order to act as a power bloc in various ways. IMO, Brexit makes sense because you're well suited to survive on your own and the remainder of the EU won't die so much as simply have to confront the reality of needing to figure out how to establish a more workable replacement system.

The timing I think is also in your favor given the Trump administration's willingness to work with the UK rather than ganging up against it for going against the Jew world order.

> AfD-lady is right

Freedom from what? Take back control of what? All parliaments of all EU member countries are tightly involved in making EU laws. No EU law can become law without every single member agreeing to it. We had full input into the EU at all stages (The Council, The Commision, The Parliament), and we are a key player in creating European regulations. How exactly are we imposed by laws that we create. Just because the UK public kept voting in ineffective MEPs who refuse to represent our interests rather than sabotaging them for political gain (cough Farage cough) is our fault, not the EUs. This "The EU is undemocratic" is bullshit. We are in every discussion.

Everyone has a say. Every nation. At every stage of the democratic process. It also is not automatically law, if we don't agree with it, then so long as it isn't an international standard, it is discussed and amended etc. and then signed into law when it is deemed an acceptable piece of legislation by ALL member states.

Additionally domestic politics isn't anything to do with the EU as repeatedly pointed out in the referendum, all they do is give a baseline of workers rights, harmonisation of product standards etc and a place for sorting out disagreements between countries.

If we want to continue trading with the EEA we will need to keep most of those regulations anyway.

Again I'll ask the question. How will your life be better now that we have left the EU? And no, don't give me empty rhetoric.

You are not free. Unelected fuckers run your country too and your politicians work for them.

>Ugh fuck you ireland bla bla bla
Im not wrong.

JUST FREEEEEEEEDOM!!!

Now I understand the sudden influx of Romanians over recent years..

If the EU does not attempt to impose penalties it dies without even trying to maintain itself.

There will be penalties and a period of economic strife. Who comes out better afterwards is always up for debate.

The most likely solution is a Norway style exit. However that doesn't deal with the open borders issue and might lead even more countries to leave.
The EU is really in a tight spot, because punishing the UK too hard leads to loosign a big trade partner and gives birth to indipendentist movemnts in the UK and as a consequence in the EU.
On the other hand giving the UK and easy exit would lead to even more countries exiting in the future and would collapse the EU as a political project, which is Bruxelles' and Germany's worst nightmare.

> He actually believes this

ALL EU CITIZENS PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION:

Can you tell me who each of these parties is, and exactly what they stand for?

If you can't, then the EU isn't democratic.

tl;dr

saw this
>Freedom from what? Take back control of what?

and instantly disregarded your opinion. as it means less than nothing.

you should kill yourself by bloweing your self up in the nearest mosque

FAGGOT

Everything the EU (((publicly))) stands for is a meme you dolt, and can be agreed upon without an economic-political failure of the experiment that has been faltering for decades now.

EU Member states are not "tightly involved" with EU legislation, they only have the option to veto on it.
The EU commission PROPOSES legislation and the member states can veto it, not enough vetos and it just goes through.

so you get laws made that hold true for the MAJORITY of EU states but totally fucks others like France, UK, Spain and Greece.
Its not democratic in any way and the main reason the population dont know about any EU legislation is because they dont get a a fucking say.

Stuff that would benefit the UK is rarely ever put through unless we have to do alot of bowing down

A nation's economy is not supposed to depend on wether it's in a union or not? Did your economy do good by itself before EU even existed? If the answer is yes then you should worry less.

Can you not give him any more (you)s, please? He's the pro-EU autist from brit/pol/ - now ignored in there because he's so obvious he goes and shits up other threads.

Retards.. I should link schultz all week to random people.

Seriously, we gotta go apeshit one day.. Why don't we just assign day of fuck hate crime in like two or three years from now, we keep on talking about it and on that day every email in western civilization gets flooded by rockerfeller, schultz quotes, jewish banishment and whatnot.
Since it's on a certain day we can all say it was for the lulz and claim no responsibility.

Freedom from what? As explained we are deeply involved in every part of the democratic process (Councl/Commision/Parliament), and the people who make these processes are decided at both a domestic General Election level and the European Election level.

The legislative agenda is decided by the leaders of the EU states at the regular Summits and other ad hoc European Council meetings. This agenda is then passed to the EU Commission (which we are a part of).

The Commission then drafts the legislation (as does our civil service) and then submits it to the EU's legislative chambers (as in the UK). These chambers are the elected EU Parliament and the elected Council of Ministers (made up of the relevant Secretaries/Ministers - Agriculture for agricultural bills etc).

These then agree on the draft (as in UK) and vote. The Parliament votes for a simple majority, the Council by unanimous agreement (ie any one country can veto it) or 'Qualified Majority' (where it can only pass if the votes equal majority of countries and represent majority of EU population) depending on the type of legislation. Foreign affairs require unanimous agreement for example. If both chambers agree, the bill passes.

>Stuff that would benefit the UK is rarely ever put through unless we have to do alot of bowing down

You mean like last April when the EU wanted to protect the UK steel industry against China and said we should add a 40% tariff to cheap China steel imports. Guess what, the UK vetoed that. Another example was the proposed EU law to restrict the infinite bonuses bankers pay themselves - it was backed by 27/28 EU members. Guess what country didn't want it.

You can always counter my argument instead of greentexting. :^)

This actually isn't a bad idea, but how do we get all those mails? Just a random ([email protected] etc.) adress generator?

and look where that took you

Look m8, a commercial and trading union is fine. What is not fine is to dictate how every fucking cucumber must be produced or how many people a country wants to let within its border or not.

Are you referring to the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal?

You mean with the Pakistani men that immigrated from outside the EEA, from our own Commonwealth, that our government had full over?

What about it?

Spring 2015 was when rapefugees started to show up in bigger numbers.
Wonder how that chart changed since.

>I know we have a trade deal but im afraid your Russian cucumbers dont meet EU regulations.

There is a lot more to it than just pointless bEUrocracy.

Having the EU forcing even more sandniggers than what you already have down your gullet isn't a good idea. Plus Brexit is a huge opportunity from a financial and economic point of view, both for the EU and Britain, as long as it is well negotiated.

I know some of them. They campaign hard on the normienet.

Based Greece never fail to suprise me

FeelsGoodMan

Britain does not want to be in the common market anyway.

>Having the EU forcing even more sandniggers than what you already have down your gullet isn't a good idea.

The UK had an opt-out on the migrant crisis with the EU, we didn't have to adhere to a quota. Nor are these immigrants EU citizens who have the right to FOM.

>Brexit is a huge opportunity from a financial and economic point of view, both for the EU and Britain,

Not really, unless you consider turning us into a tax haven while businesses and bright brains move to the continent, an "opportunity".

>as long as it is well negotiated

HAHAHAHA

At least the UK and Greece have one thing in common.

>You mean like last April when the EU wanted to protect the UK steel industry against China and said we should add a 40% tariff to cheap China steel imports

That was actually harmful as fuck you retard. Instead of being able to use cheap Chinese steel, we have to pay a huge fee now or use expensive European metal.
How the fuck is this helping us? We need this cheap metal since it's just cheaper to import it than it is to produce it ourselves.

I live in a town thats major industry is producing steel. The steel works use to hire over 30,000 people, now it hires around 2000 and this is largely because of the EUs meddling.

Let the economy take a hit the weaker the economy the less rapefuges will come for gibs because benefits will be slashed when economy crashes its all good senpai

I unironically believe England will break up in the next 50 years and go back to something like its old constituent parts. Mercia and Wessex will be separate countries. Northumbria will probably go to the Scots.
Here in the Midlands, we've always joked about southerners, but it's different now. "It's a foreign country" is a common turn of phrase. There is real hatred expressed.
It's not just because of immigration. Were drowning in immigrants ourselves. It's the attitude towards it. Up here, people are sick of it. Even the 2nd gens are becoming racist as fuck. I have a half Pakistani mate who reees about "filthy pakis" day in, day out.
Meanwhile, down south everyone is singing cumbaya and holding rallies in support of immigrants.
This can't last.

We have more common things.

We both cuck EU.Grexit soon

We won't pay back shit and you made germanistani mad by leaving

You are a witless worm. Fuck Remainers and fuck the EU. The 48% should be rounded up and re-educated.

I'm not going to take lectures from a country that has no currency of their own and no border about freedom.

Free from the cucks in Brussels telling us what to do if we had never been in EU it wouldn't have took us over a decade to deport that hook handed muzrat abu

I'm not really qualified to organize such an event, sadly. We'd need some honorary gmail dump user or some tech savy organizer that found emails through scouring the webs.
I do think the idea could work, maybe if we keep mention it every other thread someone more capable than me will take over.
I'm sorry, I'm just very tired of our situation but I can't offer much other than that idea for now..

Days of gmail retribution 2010-10-11 to 2011-11 or something along those lines would be great.

May is to much of a fucking spineless cunt to do that bud

>mfw the anglos plan was to crash britian into the ground so all the brown britons leave their shitty island and ask for gibs in germoney

Anyone else find humorous that Germans are always depicted as Wojack getting BTFO in every single one of these memes no matter which other country is represented?

I thought that was Stasi Merkel's plan

>The UK had an opt-out on the migrant crisis with the EU
what happens when they get German or Franch citizenship and you are on of the few non shithole countries on the continent? Take a guess

ops *9 on date .
If we'd make daily threads there could be a mailbank but organizing such an ordeal is probably illegal itself.

>I live in a town thats major industry is producing steel. The steel works use to hire over 30,000 people, now it hires around 2000 and this is largely because of the EUs meddling.

You're a fucking chump if you believe that. The reason British steel went to shit is because of poor government policy and cheap Chinese steel. You can't moan about stopping cheap Chinese steel and then moan about the declining British steel industry in the same sentence.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/steel-redcar-tata-four-chart-that-shows-why-the-uk-steel-industry-is-in-crisis-and-why-the-a6701111.html

>Free from the cucks in Brussels telling us what to do

As I've already stated We had full input into the EU at all stages (The Council, The Commision, The Parliament), and we are a key player in creating European regulations, and the people who make these processes are decided at both a domestic General Election level and the European Election level.

>it wouldn't have took us over a decade to deport that hook handed muzrat abu

That was because of the ECHR, not the EU.

French citizenship is relatively hard to get, and you have to be able to prove that you have integrated into the French culture, and that you can support yourself without recourse for benefits. Same goes to Germany.

>hungary refuse invaders
>get constantly pestered by traitorous european govt
are you implying this did not happen?
also since you acknoledge there is a problem with immigration, would you want to see it changed, or is it all just posturing to not give out that the leftards niggersucking stance is hated?

>They campaign hard on the normienet.

Which ones? Here in the UK I have never EVER seen ANY of these parties campaign in this country. And THAT is why the EU is undemocratic.

I genuinely cannot imagine us having a national election where our national parties had not thrust themselves into the media spotlight, with posters, TV ads, debates, media appearances, all this stuff. The British people would rightly think it was undemocratic if our parties had not told us who they were and what they stood for.

Nobody looks at this parallel. Because nobody is willing to look at the issue logically and in a level-headed way. Europhiles are only interested in maintaining the current order because it benefits them; so they will never be willing to recognise the very real democratic deficit of the EU.