Worst country in Europe thread

pay denbts

Noone likes faggots in Greece anymore

Stop being a diasporafag

Why do you like Ahmed so much.Nobody likes Ahmed

Hey faggot, your country is in shambles and you have been reduced to sucking cock for handouts. In fact, I think Albania's economy is stronger than yours. And they only come out of isolationism in the in late 80's and were plagued by ponzy schemes and on the brink of anarchy. But you clowns seem to want it.

Why don't you stop being a bitch and partner up with Albania and perhaps the both of your countries can prosper.

This guy knows his stuff

ughhhh,fuck you diaspora faggot.Partner up with sand niggers that think they are illyrians when they are inbred savage mongols with no redeeming qualities.Albania is a non country,half of it belongs to us other half to Serbs,kebab should be deported

And no their economy is not and was never good,they were fucking commies that sucked stalin and hitler cock somehow

Been to both Greece and Albania. Greece is full of lazy retards not working and bitching about eu not giving enough money.
Albania have poor infrastructure, but you see workers everywhere actively trying to fix shit. Also small business owners on beaches try really hard to make their place look perfect, and are generally nice people to talk to, even if you cant speak their language very well.
Shqipëri > Ελλάδα every time

t. Tonibler diaspora

You haven't been to good parts of Greece(Crete)

No, only to Thesaloniki and Chalkidiki. It was week before the migrants came. Glad I made it home and didn't have to take detour due to swarmed borders at Gevgelia

The good parts of Greece are Melbourne.

AlBRAAAAPPPPPania

>Albania
>not Bosnia or Kosovo

Agree. I have been to Northern parts of Albania, Tirana and a couple of beaches and the seem to embrace capitalism and development. The people seemed very welcoming to Americans and always tried to speak English. Some wanted very much to come to the States, some were very content to stay in America.

When I was in Greece, before their collapse, it seemed like the the native Greeks were greedy lazy fucks milking tourists like me. In fact the only people that were working hard looked like immigrants/outsiders. Greeks seemed very bitter and angry.

I traveled up the Adriatic and on the coastal towns of Montenegro, seemed like the Slavs were scumbags trying to fleece tourists.

Croatia was very cool and embraced Americans.

Έτσι να μοιράσουμε λίγο πολιτισμό ρε παιδιά

You just mentioned the two shitty jihadi states that Otthoman empire left behind,and these shitheads have the AUDACITY to use the Byzantine eagle as their symbol,absolute degeneracy

Also

love you too greece bro,come wanna join me for a beer? don't worry i pay

You truly are one autism motherfucker. Fuck the Ottoman and Byzantine empires, those fuckers are long dead. You Greek fucks need to grow the fuck up. Stop whining about your history bullshit.

Eastern pol thread ?
Eastern pol thread.

Greeks are very proud people, as proud as southern spanish and italians.
The orthodox church should preach a bit more about the sin of pride, being to focused on your past is what make you miss the future.

Gotta say all of the fucking countries in europe are shit right now with all the migrant political or other bullshit its good to just go off the grid these days and stay in a damn mountain with some internet some hunting and a little farm.

lunch breaks over, back to work Kostas

Eastern Europeans are subhumans. Literally all mongol-gypsy mongrel inbreds...

>Greeks are very proud people

Dah fuck are they proud about? Ancient Greeks did some good shit- development of philosophy, math and architecture and democracy too... but what do they have now? They are burning down their country whining about immigrants blaming them for Greeks inadequacy and failed government. How many times have Greek anarchists tried to take over?

The Greeks of today are NOTHING like the Ancient Greeks.

Much like the American "patriots" today are nothing like the Found Fathers, but that's another thread for another day.

Shove your huge pride up your ass like a dildo you faggots. get your shit together.

>Albania's economy

Said the Australian, descendant of degenerate criminals and faggots raped by aboriginal cock. You guys sound like autistic mongoloid retards having an orgasm when you speak.

at least our countries aren't full of apologist libcucks that indoctrinate children.

Thought that was goatse from the thumbnail.

>It's another "We're in shit so let's talk about how another country is in shit" thread

FYI, you're all still in deep shit and ignoring won't fix it.

>another country
half of your country has fled here, we can talk all the shit we want about your criminal generator

Bootleg sandmonkies your people are all over skopje and they don't fucking belong either integrate into the society that you move to or don't fucking go at all every albanian shit that ive come across is an absolute degenerate

>that shopped Albo flag

Albanian chicks go for Greek dick 24/7 Ardid or Ronaldo.YOur people are uncivilised monkeys that will never integrate to our western society but at least we get to fuck those bitches that don't look like deformed inbreds.Seriously alban males are some of the ugliest human beings in history of mankind

Funny thing is you are right

This shithole is getting rekt and cucked day by day and the people don't waking up.We are sweden tier

Just imagine what would have happed in they vote for GD.But nooooo.The cucks wanted the liberal left

I literally want this shithole to get annihilate.We dont deserve salvation

And they are not only criminals but they are openly nationalistic ALBANIANS,NATIONALIST BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT'S THE MOST NON COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Kosta you and i have our differences but at least we can agree on somethings

GD supporters are ugly drunk skinheads that profit from prostitution and not real Nationalists,not intelligent ones,they deserve the boot.If you want to see real nationalism look at Metaxas

You barely have 1/7th if us and they're doing the jobs you niggers are to lazy to, which not surprisingly, are a lot.

>either integrate into the society that you move to or don't fucking go at all
>integrate
>society
>that you move to

Stay delusional Fyromite

>have our differences
we have no differences, lol. You created an identity for yourself and started blaming us for stuff, you're never on the news here. I didn't even know you call yourselves Macedonians or think you're related to my ancestors before I came on Sup Forums.
You're just bizarre, but the least harmful country we neighbor.

>t tsipras voter

No I am a hardcore nationalist but I don't like GD supporters,I think they are subhuman like antifa,Mihaloliakos is a good guy I have met him

>1/7
one million of you

>doing the jobs you niggers are to lazy to
Do you expect the CEO of Apple to clean the offices once they're done with work?
No one's forcing you to come here and work for peanuts cleaning shit, you just do it, and then you turn to a life of crime when you realize there's no way out.

Bless you

This is the hero we deserve

Sure they do Galiniopoloulous, but they don't go for you.

Nah,they do

Hahaha, there are some Greek colonies in Sydney too that are alright

t. diaspora

you are both faggot countries

grrrks supporting greater albania, kys faggot

don't give a shit about
>muhhistory
i care about right fucking here right fucking now and right now i want to erase all alban shits from my country don't you?

>One million
Then that's a full-scale colonization, enjoy being bred out of existence.

>No one's forcing you to come here and work for peanuts cleaning shit, you just do it, and then you turn to a life of crime when you realize there's no way out.

Good, it is your country that suffers, not ours.

yeassss

>he can't pay denbts
>hey but look at those albinos right?

Actually it's worse,we are being race mixed with mongols that think have illyrian DNA.BTW I can tell an Arvanite from a Albanshit from 1 km

>Erase all alban shits from my country

Pick up a Zastava bootleg and go on a shooting spree, nobody is stopping you.

We actually never supported that shit but some albanshits have Greeks ids and still are uncivilised savages and support that retarded idea

We are marching all over the world, don't worry, we got your back

Protest in sydney this month. This is us against soros.

Again, enjoy being bred out of existence.

you mean Papadopoulos, but Metaxas was good as well

as I said, you have no differences with me, never had. If you ever wanna ask questions to someone , find the Communist leader or other Slav that though it was a good idea appropriating another nation's identity. Other than that we live in the 21nth century call yourself whatever you want. And yes Albanians should be eradicated.

I got an Albanian family living in the apartment right next to me, 6 people in a tiny apartment with no money, they even cut off their heat during the winter because they didn't pay for it.
They're just constantly fighting, lol. You overbreed and then fight eachother, you're like sandniggers or other niggers.

>implying not paying back the jewish bankers is not the ultimate REDPILL

Shouldnt you be having sex with your sheep mohammed? Or do you need another loan to buy some?

As of yesterday, President and PM of Serbia are the same person: half-Albanian Angela Merkel wannabe.

Won both with 50+% of the vote.

So yeah, we're probably the worst country in the world, not counting Africa.

He was so effective in destroying commies,RIP legend

Well as Hitler said a smart nationalist doesnt appeal to the intellectual nationalists but to the masses. I dont like most GD supporters either

>Belgium
Went here after visiting glorious Czech Republic. The contrast was astounding. Do you guys even have a native culture besides chocolate and wearing faggy clothes?

Thanks but no thanks i want you out of our politics i want you to respect the people who's country you moved to when i say erase i mean erase your identity not you why waste the life when we can use the slaves to make some good money

I agree this is red pilled. I clocked up a few hundred k debt then declared bankruptcy. Not paying it back, gonna be on welfare for the next three years during the bankruptcy lel.

>Kosovo
Not a country
>Bosnia
Literally better lifestandards than most east euro nations of the likes of Ukraine or Moldova

Meanwhile, in Albania
>Literally have transgender people since several centuries
>highest murder rates in Europe aside Russia
>known for being criminals outside
>spend money on building walls around houses instead of economy
>are goddamn chechens

>Bosnia is great!
>says the bosnian

kek I love balkan threads

Don't be like that, orthodox post Soviet countries will always be better.
And hey, better Pussylips than both Toma the Gravedigger or Sheki

>Greece not even nominating itself

Not a Bosnian, but divine hercegshit.
Further more, yes, the country is shit, but at least I don't have to worry about getting murdered any second as In Russia or Albania.
Ex Yu countries are better than Ex Soviet ones, aside the Baltics

>posts pic of Russians

hello

Toma the Gravedigger and Sheki didn't suck Clinton dick, praise sultan Murad, or give citizenships and "start-up capital" to thousands of immigrants.

>I got an Albanian family living in the apartment right next to me, 6 people in a tiny apartment with no money, they even cut off their heat during the winter because they didn't pay for it.
>They're just constantly fighting, lol. You overbreed and then fight eachother, you're like sandniggers or other niggers.

You're just proving my point here.

> i want you out of our politics i want you to respect the people who's country you moved to when i say erase i mean erase your identity not you why waste the life when we can use the slaves to make some good money

We didn't move to, nigger, we were there before your pseudo-country even appeared on maps.

>Literally have transgender people since several centuries
They're not trans-gender you nigger, they've relinquished everything of their past selves.
>highest murder rates in Europe aside Russia
A murder rate of 4, which is still smaller than that of Ukraine, Lithuania and Mayotte
>known for being criminals outside
You're implying only albanians become criminals once outside
>spend money on building walls around houses instead of economy
My wall is literally a garden fence you can climb through, plus what sort of statement even is this?
>are goddamn chechens
>WE

BULLSHIT

You have no point, because we're not having a discussion , I'm just shitting on you.

Здpaвo дpyгapчe штo тaкa кoнeчнo дa видaм дpyг мaкeдoнeц нa oвoј thread?

My wives family has a big fence around their house in Kosovo that cost a fair bit. That said, it is the 3rd time they have rebuilt that house after bombings and home invasions.

BeloRusskraina.

Am I the only one luring out leftists/anarchists/scumbags on disqus, and then upvoting their angry comments ?

Sucking Russian cock is worse desu.

Well, you shits did fabricate a history. You are the least illyrian West Balkan people. People in Belgrade are more illyirc than you

This is hilarious I laughed out loud thanks for this

No, you're just diverting attention from the real problems of your society. While you shitpost on Sup Forums for internet credits, out there there is a Greek guy that just hired an Albanian worker because you're sitting in your room right now. Your jobs are being taken right in front of you, but you shrug it off because it isn't impacting you directly. Tell me, Greek, how does it feel that in a few decades, most jobs will be held by Albanians because they're cheaper, better, and frankly more productive for the economy because of their lower wages?

That word would sum up your nation perfectly.

Explain ples

>Sucking the cock of our best ally is worse than sucking the cock of those who bombed and demonized us.
Hello, Hrvoje.

you're literally balkan mexicans

>Well, you shits did fabricate a history. You are the least illyrian West Balkan people. People in Belgrade are more illyirc than you

>I'm Illyric, but i'm also Slavic, did i tell you i'm also Germanic?
You're Kalergi tier, not even worth debating T B H

kek what an ugly little man

feels good, cheap labor, we built our country house that way.
also I don't need internet credits, I got my pass

I'm pretty sure he's a turk living in australia. I've seen some faggot with aussie flag shilling before.

absolute madman!

Keep making fantasies about taking our jobs and fucking our women you bootleg shitskin the only contribution your kind have made on the world is the increase in crime rates not in jobs i can go down to the part of town you shits reside and i can see countless illegal crap being sold while your utter trash music is played on blast any normal person avoids the area because of fear of being attacked or mugged and most of the women i see are incest abominations so fucking ugly. one day the people of this country will realize just what you are trash just plain garbage.
had a shiptar roommate all he did was smoke dope and sleep