Sweden brings us one step closer to the mark of the beast. Thanks Sven

>What could pass for a dystopian vision of the workplace is almost routine at the Swedish startup hub Epicenter. The company offers to implant its workers and startup members with microchips the size of grains of rice that function as swipe cards: to open doors, operate printers, or buy smoothies with a wave of the hand.
>"I want to be part of the future," she laughs.

yahoo.com/tech/cyborgs-employees-getting-implanted-microchips-125759240.html
archive.is/DJjeB

Cucks will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-31042477
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/epicenter-office-of-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=6H3UiwU1N5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like a good dog you'll be tracked.

>I want to be part of the future
And you just know Sweden is so cucked up they'll really fall for this

Better watch yourself goy, because we're watching you. Take too long in the loo and a paycut is due.

This is how they think in their company.

Come on Sup Forums, think about intelligence agencies back dooring shit like this and watching you. Think about the repercussions of other employers mandating this shit after it gets more wide spread to the point you can't get a well paying job unless you get chipped. Fuck this shit.

>But Hannes Sjoblad says he and the Swedish Biohacking Group have another objective - preparing us all for the day when others want to chip us. "We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big government come to us and say everyone should get chipped - the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip."

bbc.com/news/technology-31042477

>"I want to be a part of the future"
>refused to have children the same race/culture as themselves
Sweden is fucking retarded

Just cut it out and keep it with you, so you can wave it in front of scanners for the doors. You would have to be retarded to keep one in your body.

Eventually your implanted medical devices will serve the same purpose. You won't be able to cut them out because you'll need them to survive. And at the push of a button you can be disabled, killed, or whatever else, just like with self-driving cars.

It just had to be Sweden.

This guy works with a company that owns farmland in Ukraine and Russia. It's just weird. What the fuck is he up to?

This is all public info. No bully.

This. And we're heading that way. People will get enslaved with smile on their face. But if goyim are so dumb, then they probably deserve it.

Nothing says better "You owned me" than being implanted with a chip.

>Cyborgs at work: employees getting implanted with microchips
Fucking cucks trying so hard. Would they line up to blow me if I got a piece of steel implanted and told them they have the opportunity to suck the world's first cyborg dick?

How do they keep doing this? They must realize by now that they're seen as a horror show online. No one respects Sweden anymore, don't they understand this? I wish a civil war would start so we could begin the purge already.

>2,592 reactions
These restore a bit of hope.

So I've been digging into the info surrounding the folks that call the shots at their companies and I'm finding a lot of weird shit. It's reminding me of the old movie "The Omen." I wish I was being ironic.

>Genital yogurt
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/epicenter-office-of-the-future/

Shit post more to bump my thread every once in a while if you can cunt. Thanks.

Put id under the skin istead of in the pocket
>>>>cyborg

youtube.com/watch?v=6H3UiwU1N5I

That office space pisses me off so much, I wanna slit their troats from ear to ear.

These guys and the people around them are all over in finance and big agriculture so this fits. If I remember right that happened in the movie but I haven't watched it in a long time. I've already found the jews financing some of this shit by a few degrees of separation. I'd post it up but I'd probably be b& for doxxing. These guys want integrated bio surveillance and make no attempt to hide it. Well having info everywhere cuts both ways. I may write an article about the connections I'm finding.

i cant believe there are still atheists or pagans on Sup Forums when they see this shit.

this is literal prophecy fulfillment

Behind every Jew, a Swedecuck.

>people non ironically want a work like that

I want to visit the lair of the kike who masterplanned this.
I dont think even he knew this would happen this fast and progressive like.

My colleague got one of these and im getting mine tomorrow

stay mad

Op a fagt

>the mark of the beast
>not circumcision
Good goy.

>current year
>valuing your privacy and freedom over convenience

Perfect

>stay mad
Could I call it Heaven if cuck shed tier swedes were there? No, of course not. I'm not mad at all. Inject that shit faster than Achmed in your mothers asshole.
Did all you cucks just get out of school? It's past 3 PM in the land of lanky shed dwellers.

> putting a card reader under your skin instead of on a plastic card
>gods

I chuckled

However retarded this is, it is the future. It will be widespread policy within a decade.

These types of people helped me realize that cyberpunk is a sham. All this metal / plastic / cctv / fetishists putting things under their skin and LARPing about neural interface and whatnot. Thinking that you will be able to 'upload' consciousness or stick an usb into your cranium makes you scarcely better than a rainforest savage.

Biopunk on the other hand...

Totally not hubris. Nothing but good will come of this.

For real. Fuse my tounge with a straw so that I may ascend

What will happen to us? Won't the mark of the beast makes us stronger?

According to religious doctrine taking the mark is a spiritual death sentence. Let me be clear that I don't think what these guys are doing is the mark. Not yet, just a prelude. Look at my post where the guy says he's trying this out so he can sell these chips to big government. He wants to be the provider of tracking devices to petty bureaucratic despots. The mark will designate who can buy and sell. It will be mandatory. When you see some kind of device that is mandatory and regulates buying and selling that can be put in your hand or head that will be the one.

>you don't know where you've been
freedom was a mistake