Will we see a redpilled superhero soon?

Will we see a redpilled superhero soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FuN-nS5I0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After this one totally flops?

Captain America was redpilled until the Civil War. Then disney freaked out about the patriotism and anti-government rhetoric and bought Marvel.

Civil War series ended shortly after that.

Why did both of these stories appear at the same time? The latter is CNN.
>muh barriers

>America
>Latin

what the fuck man. Is this place just mexico #2 now

oh yeah dude I totally remember how sick America Chavez #34 was. The one where she fights Jeff Sessions with her pap smear.

>ignore your market
>target people who don't read comics / play video games / do X
> fan base drops off
> newcomers don't make up the difference

Who'd have thought.

Interesting observation. Both ads were paid for by marvel, and they both target different demographics.

They drew a caricature in their fevered SJW minds of the typical comic book reader, and then relentlessly did whatever they thought would piss him off the most. And wow, sales suffered.

I think I'm better for it. I spend my money on higher quality food and physical activities these days, and way less entertainment. Made an exception the other day for Lego Batman, and realized how little I have in common with the people that manufacture that drivel.

The Guardian is trying to shame the British into reading shit

CNN is speaking to a 67% Hispanic audience

>emphasis on diversity may have alienated readers
>may have

Already saw him become a supervillain

Yeah. Entertainment used to be valued as an escape from all of life's bullshit. Then they started stuffing that bullshit into all the entertainment. So we took interest in life and memed a president.

Now it's time we crush our enemy once and for all. It's the only way we'll get things like comics and vidya back. The SJWs must be eradicated.

Yeah. So strange that rebuilding society became a refuge from entertainment.

Watching what the SJWs/cultural Marxist or whatever you want to call them are up to, then trying to disrupt them, became more entertaining than anything else. More rewarding.

Why do they all have large hoop earrings like some ghetto pikey whore?

Not gonna lie, im really looking foreward to dru ... the whole 'diversity industry' going down in flames.

>lets market to SJW feminist shit stains that don't read comics
what could go wrong?

These msm hit pieces are just getting more and more obvious. It's pretty boring now, when are they going to all collapse?

Entertainment used to be valued as an escape from all of life's bullshit. Then they started stuffing that bullshit into all the entertainment. So we took interest in life and memed a president.

Well said actually.

It will take a redpilled writer.

Marvel wasn't pushing SJW crap to attract new readers who are SJWs (it didn't), it was because their writers are SJWs.

Moonman is already /our/ superhero

I pikced this up last week. I have issue 1 of ms muslim and fem thor. This is fucking terrible. Seriously youd think it was ironicaly trying to be this badas a piss take of the whole social justice movement.

Someone else can post scans, but christ.. its that bad. Although it reviews well on all the websites apparently. (i looked last night)

Fuck sake this is like a parody now

>Will we see a redpilled superhero soon?
We already have one

I would totally read every issue of a Moonman ongoing.

>a bad guy saying whatever makes it bad

Retard logic

This page was great and really unexpected. Does anyone know who wrote it? I really thought it would inspire Sup Forums to meme red skull into a bane-tier meme mascot, but it hasn't happened yet.

Of course or reviews well. If they don't five it a great review the feminists come out of the woodwork to attack whoever didn't.

Oh yeah. I didn't understand how he was supposed to be the bad guy. How does the writer enter that frame of mind where he can acknowledge such things as true and still say the truth is bad?

>Oh yeah. I didn't understand how he was supposed to be the bad guy.
To be fair, on the very next page, suicide bombing happens in the name of HYDRA
Also bumping with more redpilled Red Skull

No. Disney bought Marvel in '09 civil war ended in '07.

I almost wonder if that character was the only medium the writer had to convey the truth. Maybe they should just do that with all villains and SJW editors & publishers will be none the wiser.

I can imagine, it must be so fucking tiresome to get back from work and while you're reading some comicbook you'll get reminded YET AGAIN everything is supposedly bad. Not to mention you get to experience a diversity quota on almost every form of media, which 90% of the time add 1-2 niggers in the frame.

Let me guess she's illegal, or of illegal stock.

He doesn't. To him that's "hateful nazi rhetoric" and he does not believe in it. That's why Red Skull is the one saying it.

Jews BTFO.

Then he deserves the rope.

American Chavez is actually a good character. She was good in Young Avengers and Ultimates but holy fuck this new solo book is a train wreck. Its literally like the writer didn't bother even bother doing any research on the character they are just writing what they think she would do.

Her name is America. Shes from an alternate dimension where earth only has women that somehow reproduce and her first name is literally America.

There is another speech he gave Captain America a few years ago about how the America he fights for is long dead and the only way he can get that ideal of America he went to war to defend back would be to join him and together they could fix the country.

An alternative dimension created by a gay mutant.

>diversity may have alienated readers
no shit sherlock.
Daily reminder that leftards are to shit what Midas was to gold.
>inb4 b-b-but there is still the old characters
would you keep sipping from a glass of water if 10% was replaced with shit?
(faggots need not answer, go eat da poo-poo elsewhere)

Requesting Nuke posts

Then godspeed to them both.

Is the comic book industry finally learning?

>push diversity bullshit in your material to placate the new wave of "politically active" kids
>they give you a pat on the back for about 5 seconds
>they never gave you business in the first place and never will, just like to bitch about how your shit isn't diverse enough
>alienate your core customers to placate people that never will give you business
>proceed to lose money

Every time. Video games are the same way now. Except for normiewatch I suppose cause every borderline autistic female nerd I know plays it.

This one? Also this is shooped, it's originally "bankers" instead of jews

youtube.com/watch?v=_FuN-nS5I0o

Yeah thats it. It was from the start of Uncanny Avengers wasn't it?

Yeah, #4 to be precise.

>Also this is shooped, it's originally "bankers" instead of jews
Is it really shooped then, user?

>when a lib expresses a modicum of self-awareness

Shit man, I'm glad that got written.

It never sat right with me how Magneto was. Like, I get it, he's the villain and the X-Men are the good guys. However, there's a lot of back and forth, but he literally wants to do to normal humans what the Nazis ostensibly wanted from the Jews, even though his Jewish identity and status as a Holocaust survival are central to the character. Never gets brought up, it's dumb.

Ya think?! Maybe?!

That's hilarious. In reality, he would have said Jews though. How are they going to have a Nazi era super villain who never, ever calls out the Jews?

>>push diversity bullshit in your material to placate the new wave of "politically active" kids
Except these kids only ever represented a small minority. It was that Sarkeesian bitch and Soros funded protests & media creating the illusion that their was a big wave of social justice. All 100% manufactured. Not an organic movement. But companies like Marvel are out of touch with the common man and drank the kool-aid.

They've done this for a long time though. With television, organized groups of (((angry moms))) would bitch at networks while the average viewer didn't have a voice. Then the networks would change based on this.

Yeah X-Men was my favorite as a kid. Then I grew up and realized they're just the super SJW squad.

Got the original? I want to send it to some people who haven't taken the Jewpill yet.

No. He doesn't. He's blaming poor sales on his customer base being too racist.

Thank you Finbro. I'll try to get him to take the Jewpill soon. The thing is, he's Messianic, a bit Jewish, but not really. Not "wear caps and Bar Mitzva" Jewish, but "Matzo and Passover" Jewish. So that redpill may be tricky. Have an old man wearing a pepe hat.

All we need is for Batman to acknowledge that most of the crime in Gotham is committed by niggers and they will win the comic wars for good.

I like how they blame it on the readership being racist. The headline should read, "Marvel executive says that shit writing on top of SJW bullshit, it turns out, are not saleable."

wtf I love Hydra now

Don't shit where you eat applies to a few things it seems.

Narrated by Kraut and Tea, pretty decent jewtuber.

>dating mulatto qt from successful family
>she loved comic books as a kid, hated the recent diversity push.
>it insults whites and patronized blacks.
The problem isn't creating new "diversity" characters, its using established ones and blackwashing them.

That isn't to say that if fresh diverse characters where created it wouldn't tank; and they knew this so they just raped our childhood with a blackwash.

This so much.

never expected him to be this redpilled.
/ourskull/

SJW Mary Sue

>South AMERICA

Stole our meme. >:^ (

When someone says america the common meaning is the united states of america. If they want to refer to the continents they say the americas. If a random person brings up america and you say "oh you mean like brazil" they're gonna call you a fucking retarded faggot which is especially true in your case.

We've had one for decades

When Ditko wrote him anyway

Limp wrist dick faggot Marvel writer: I have an idea that's actually really progressive
Clueless Ceo: Lay it down, I need to hear this
Limp wrist dick faggot Marvel writer: Lets make Iron Man, a 15 year old black girl
Clueless Ceo: WORD! That's radically progressive!
Lwdfmw: Yeah, its totes radical
Clueless Ceo: Totes, now that is a word I can totally get in on

All this radical diversity bullshit propaganda is reminiscent of the EXTREME time period that marvel had in the 90s. The time period that everything had to be all super macho borderline gay superheroes strapped with leather belts and pouches on top of pouches inside pouches on belts. If history has a tendency of repeating itself, Marvel eventually goes bankrupt with DC taking up its market share. My fingers are crossed for Justice League being critically and financially successful

Holy shit you fucking degenerate. Imagine all the actually productive shit you could do instead of consuming this trash

Why is Red Skull a minor character again?

Redskull is Sup Forums: the comic book character

>Magneto BTFO in 5 words

>her first name is literally America
Well the continent was named after a certain man named Amerigo.

>Frenchman getting mad about comics

Spotted the immigrant.

You got me, britbong in frogland

Sounds like DC are the real Jews and Marvel are the good goy.

What makes them think that?
Just because they replaced all the known heroes with minorities:
Hulk is now an Asian.
Captain America is now black.
Thor is now a handicapped coalburning woman.
Ironman is now a black woman.
MS. Marvel is now a Pakistani Muslim woman.
Captain Britain is now Muslim.
Doesn't mean anything. Also shitting over their readers' favorite characters, like for example:
Making captain America the bad guy.
Making Thor an emo cuck.
Making Tony say a teenage girl with no nothing to show for is smarter than him (keep in mind that Tony is egotistical and would never admit such a thing)
Have hulk die from an arrow.
Mean nothing either. Also making their story pure shit, with most of it saying diversity is great and whites are evil mean nothing either.
Truly a mystery on why sales are falling.

They then stated in a followup that they have NO intention of changing it.

>The next page he is literally, actually, non-figuratively getting teenagers to suicide bomb refugee centers

She came into our dimension illegally, so yes.

Just play paladins. It is overwatch with all the problems fixed.

Leave it to blizzard to make a game dependent on Healers, require two of them, then only put three in the game at launch.

It looks just like that pence wojak. Anyone have it?

who pays money to read this garbage?

It's probably not even that cheap, like you could buy some DLCs for the same price or something

>the America is only the United States

Fucking interdimensional aliens. Is that not the true source of all of our misery?