STOP GAY PROPAGANDA!

STOP GAY PROPAGANDA!

>hiv is more common among men having sex with men in Sweden...

>Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and not very common, but has increased among men who have sex with men in Sweden...

>Syphilis is uncommon in Sweden, but is getting more common among men having sex with men...

source: SEXUAL HEALTH AND RIGHTS IN SWEDEN
rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its almost like fucking a vag is the right thing to do

So what youre saying is dont have sex in Sweden

More like the degenerates that already fuck everything gets diseases

no hate plis

This desu

Give us a decent alternative to insipid, conniving, thieving mucus holes then.

Western degeneracy

Oh look it's the bisexual german who is scared of gays

>tfw no bf
>tfw virgin

*wink*

Hello?

>kebab flag
fuck off, Ahmed, before I give you teh AIDs up your ass

h-hi

>free abortion
>muslim cock

SWEDEN YES

:3

Sup leaf bro

Are you hitting on me?

>tfw same

N-no

yes

Aren't Spaniards horny fuckers who will literally fuck anything?

I heard from my mother who went back there (she is Spanish) that traps are slowly becoming more popular than actual female prostitutes

Oh ok

W-w-what?

What? No, no way.
At all.

If that was the case I'd be making money right now ;__;

I imagine most faggot posters on Sup Forums are fat and wear glasses.

let them fuck each other in their fat stinky gross asses until they get AIDS and die. Who cares? They would never give it to a woman anyways even if they tried.

How does it feel knowing that mem outdid you at being women?

no sense that such a nice flag should belong to such a vile group of people. We need to retake it and gift it to a pol colony on a private island

But I'm male

Are you ugly? Even if you're horny all the time, you still don't want to fuck an ugly, fat, balding man.

Fuck off you child raping gypsy

The reason why hiv and shit is more common among men is that many men don't use a condom because they they think it isn't needed because you can't get a man pregnant.

They just need to ecourage more homosexual men to use condoms and they solved the sexual health issue

I'm not ugly but I'm also not horny ever.
I think I'm pretty cute.

Been done for years already, doesn't work.

Fuck off tranny
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

CUTE
let's meet

I'm not trans.

*slurps*
That looks tasty.

You wanna meet up?

Gay.

Anyway, I did say prostitute. I doubt you'd have a hard time if you advertised yourself online. But if you're looking for a relationship, that's a different thing.
I'd probably fuck you, but that doesn't mean anything. I'd put my penis in any hole.

>tfw will never meet a cute slim boy off pol
>tfw last faggot from Sup Forums i met was a hairy fat guy

Put your penis in that funnel spider hole you fucking aussie shit

Then it's their own fault. If straight people stopped using condoms and got all kinds of diseases people wouldn't say

>STOP STRAIGHT PROPAGANDA
>STRAIGHT ISN'T HEALTHY

like OP does against gays

yesh

But we're so far apart...

im from porto and you

Barcelona

>they should help faggots to stay alive

are you kidding?
HIV is my favorite desease!
2nd is malaria
and 3rd is ebola, mainly because of the memes.

And all those bastards allready tell the faggots to use condoms.

Heh, i actually have those stickers and stick them all over the public places

>And all those bastards allready tell the faggots to use condoms.

muslims don't use condoms though

Sweden should change their flag with faggot flag but also put that Islamic symbol in the middle

If god didn't want me to fug boys then why did he make us so cute :3

>STDs like herpes target the brain and other nervous tissue, integrating foreign DNA into your nervous system, having a measurable effect on IQ, memory, and possibly playing a large role in cognitive decline, not to mention correlated with just about every degenerative mental disorder
>Someone with herpes could be contagious their entire life without ever showing any symptoms and without their awareness
How many man made std strains you guys think are mixed into the cesspool? WHO estimates 2/3rds of people have herpes IIRC. 66% of us have foreign DNA in our brains, integrated into and disrupting our genes, producing foreign proteins and enzymes

How does that matter?

I mean there is a reason that they can take over Europe.

They are less degenerate then modern europians.

Lol now look at disease rates by race. Whites have practically nothing at all.

Face it, cute white boys are outplaying the vast majority of women and won't falsely accuse you into a jail cell.

Straight women are most at risk to actually contract STDs. Gay men just tend to sleep around more, so they tend to contract them more. Fortunately the drugs for hiv treatment/vaccination are getting to be very advanced and in a few years, it will probably be as much a risk of contracting as polio as long as everyone gets the proper shots/medications. The other two mentioned are already curable.

Sexy :3
Women are absolutely revolting.

it kind of does, since the first refugees welcome centers are full of "volunteers", that is women and faggots eager to suck the gonorrhea right out of those goatfuckers' dicks.

ps.
>mooselimbs are less degenerate than modern europeans

changing a testicular cancer for a massive brain tumor is also bad

I'm bi and I want a bf thats not some disease ridden whore

the last tinder date I went on left when I told him I was bi because I should've 'made up my mind by now'

I dont want to be alone
gays why do you hate me :'(

Why do you care if fags are killing themselves off? Shouldn't this make you happy?

Faggots and tranny scum are disgusting.

>changing a testicular cancer for a massive brain tumor is also bad

I have never claimed that I want muzzies in my country. I just say that they as a group at this very moment are stronger then us.
This doesnt mean I want to be like them. I want to be strong as a Europian and not as a goatfucker.

Ye and I would love seeing some aids death cases because some bitch sucked muzzy cock.

Everyone on Sup Forums is fat and hairy... The only ones who aren't are turbo autists who screech everytime their mothers put a spoon to their mouths

Gotta love the secondary infections. Taxoplasmosis is a common gay killer. Perfect example of our healthcare mentality to neglectfully focus on treatment rather than prevention/maintenance. A majority of people are completely unaware they've got parasitic cysts throughout their bodies, for their entire lives, contained by their immune system. Once that shuts down, they begin to eat away at your brain and eyes. [spoiler]this is the reason why the media was so mad at Martin Shkreli, the guy responsible for Diaprim price hike, an antiparasitic. Gays were affected[/spoiler]

This... Why has Sup Forums suddenly become a faggot dating site

I'm neither fat or autistic but I also come here to just laugh. I'm left of center but the meme game is cranked up to 11 here.

Been here since almost the start. The right wing stuff just helps me think more critically.

I don't know if people here are right about things, but I definitely prefer news here because you get access to the whole spectrum of opinions.

Also, if the world was to end people here would know about it first.

Go on...

ohaio :''3

>cute
Is the guys pic in cute?

Because we're at risk of you suddenly deciding you want a family and dump us for some harpy

stop bully

Don't really know much else about opportunistic infections in gays.

Toxoplasmosis is a strange one. Only reproduces in cats, yet in some populations around the world, over 90% of people are infected, much less in first would countries. Not very well studied because it only really causes problems in people with compromised immune systems, and contracting it wouldn't feel any different from a flu. But the parasites remain, contained in cysts, for the rest of your life, and have been shown to concentrate in specific tissues and areas of the brain and even affect behavior of the host. Studies have shown impulsiveness and reduced reaction time, even a greater tendency to traffic accidents. Causes less fear and inhibition in mice, even getting attracted to cat urine, so they think the effects it has on hosts' behavior are intended and part of the life cycle of the parasite, meant to infect prey, and increase the chances of predation by their actual target host, another cat

>OIs in gays
can't even hide prejudice for the poz

KILL YOURSELF

rude

a bunch of pony fags, with a high faggot percentage roam the board and think that we like them since the 1.04

Femboy is 110% true. Those guys are better at being feminine than females.

Also, playing games after sex is just the way it's meant to be.

you are part of the problem.

>no mid game sex for the purposes of winning on multiple fronts

Mad?

zika spreads to gay community when?

didnt you say you had an american boyfriend?
I remember you spanish fag, especially from your pic.

Youre not looking bad but fuck...i dont like liars.

Oh, this has happened a decent amount and is always a nice distraction. I've been with a twink for 5 years now. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have him. Important to note I'm also a twink.

I take care of him as well when he least expects it ^.^

Never, its aids for heteroscum

Now any french,austrian,swiss,danish,or dutch cuties here who wanna meet up?

Lucky you
Im 23 and a virgin. I only get hit on by fat old guys. Im no twink but im 7/10 boy

but they dont produce children so it doesnt matter, or am I missinformed?

and when it does, bisexual experimentations will result in a lifetime of unviable offspring

>That's supposed to be a burn

???

The MSM group in the survey includes male prostitutes, you fucking dolt.

>doesnt produce children
Nice meme hans.
>donate sperm
>invitro doner
>help out a lesbian couple because what could go wrong
>cum in a turkey baster and inject passed out girls at parties

>Documentary AIDS the Judgment of God

youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A