bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
youtube.com/watch?v=pR4cgeJJPqg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJmv2gtFqI
youtube.com/watch?v=lz4f6XuqOdo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd1DZusK8gc
youtu.be/rByFARpyZ5s?t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it

the dead are civilians kidnapped from the village of Khattab and taken to Khan Sheikhoun where the jihadists murdered them to use in their staged video

>gassing children and babies is wrong

What is this a video of which I am meant to be defending

he only means well stop bully

this is exactly the kind of feedback Hitler got when he gassed the jews

Bilal Kareem, fuck off.

more info:

archive.fo/x6yMf
archive.fo/4iAj7

youtube.com/watch?v=deASpFv9ROA

allegedly gassed the jews

It is funny that pol always loses their shit just over some kids

>subhumans in a failed state in the middle of nowhere die

We juust hhhit 100 civilians yesterday, no?

Probably. The last gassing was done by the rebels and blamed on Assad

>rebels known to false flag
>rebels caught red handed handling chemical weapons themselves
>known to exaggerate casualties to dumb goyim journalists

Yes good good goyim that bad bad assad!
>stupid goy

I am not sure what is going on in that pic but that dudes back hair makes me gag so much. I didn't even notice the two guys on the ground at first my eyes just went to the back hair. Am I gonna have that when I am like 30? I hope not.

>American Free™ press will deny this and the fact that this entire operation is CIA (American government) backed
see
First shill to appear is (((American))).

Allahu akbar motherfuckers

Glad islam is working out for them

What's the alternative? ISIS controllinig Syria? No thanks. I hope Russia burns them off the Earth.

>(((Smart News Agency)))

WATCHA DOIN RABBI???

Kissinger pls go

The burden of proof lies within he who makes the claim.

Do you really think Assad will start gassing people with all the worlds media on him?

Literally 0 proof

Whats the difference between getting gassed and getting napalmed by the US?

But muh (((independent report))) blamed Assad based on literally nothing but terrorist (((testimonies))) once before!

Wutcha doin, rabbi?

Are they mudshit children and babies? If so, why should I care?

Less muslim babies to grow up to become terrorists. Cant blame the man.

the kid is a decent actor the rest are pretty mediocre. should try harder next time. You need to make the positioning believable and sad, for example a family in their living quarters as the meal is still hot on the stove etc.

>white helmets

dropped

nice try mossad.

Proof? Last time they claimed Assad gassed his people, it was confirmed that was all bullshit and it was actually the "moderate rebels"

>spoiling it with filename
baka desu senpai

This false flag is way to obvious. Gas yourself shill.

Yeah this video actually convinced me. I will now knock down the walls surrounding my house and let literally anyone who wants to live here take over! thanks for the eye opening!

Don't listen to that God, it's lying !

>6 gorrillion

Oy vey why won't you stupid goyim just listen to the (((independent hospitals))) look at the (((last hospital of Aleppo))) how can anyone still support that bad bad Assad?!

>drumpfkins will defend this

Does everyone forget the fact that Assad has zero reason to use chemical weapons in the first place, but the radical mudshit terrorists have every reason to use them (and blame their use on Assad)?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

GAS EM ALL

ISIS and the FSA are the only people who would benefit from gassing civilians, use your little brains.

>defending ISIS and terrorists
Oy vey what a good goy supporting (((moderate muslims))) in their quest for (((democracy))) and (((freedom)))

This.

/thread

Gas the tikes recess war now

Obama can't save them this time

poor little thing

Meh who gives a shit, this is how sand people deal with each other. Let them sort this shit out themselves

where is the proof?

Please, it's no fap Tuesday

Muslim children and babies nonetheless

Please stop drawing random arrows across inhospitable hostile desert. Military offensives are... oh wait, the flag.

>2 posts by this id
PROOOOOVE IT!

What the fuck do you want us to do about it?
>a bunch of civilians and children got gassed and died
Tough shit, its war. It's not the first time something like this has happened and it certainly won't be the last. Call me insensitive, idc. I've got shit to deal with here and now, I can't stop my life to give a hoot about some people that would probably try to kill me the first chance they get.

*****IT WAS THE FUCKING REBELS YOU FUCKS******

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

OP WILL
>LITERALLY
DEFEND THIS

Wet t-shirt contests sure are weird in rebel held Syria

No it was Assad

>"I was a little stupefied"
>a little
Sarin gas ? Oh well.

nice digits

Hama is not a desert, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR4cgeJJPqg
only a retard believes this propaganda.

What does Assad gain from gassing civilians? would he expect them to love him for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJmv2gtFqI

youtube.com/watch?v=lz4f6XuqOdo

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd1DZusK8gc

"Freedom fighters" false flagging to try force intervention again.

youtu.be/rByFARpyZ5s?t=27s

Fuck off shill/retard whatever you are.

>No it was Assad
>tfw you believe CNN when they said that Assad used chemical weapons

>Sup Forums will defend this
anyone should.

>believing Clinton News Network

QUI BONO
U
I

B
O
N
O

An ironic revelation Hans

>ironic

There is no reason to believe any of these chaotic ambulance videos after watching Pallywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys

>rebels begin another offensive
>rebels lose
>MUH GAS ATACK
Every time.

Yeah but was it this time actually really him or just again western politicians favorite new "rebels" that did it again? Lol they really want to get rid of assad for that sweet oil pipline.

Perfect!!

Fake news for the fish pol. Not nuked because you love it rammed down your throats. Everyone know how hard pol swallows.

Can't mossad the Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

What are these gasses and what effects do they have on the body?

pls answer

idk lol make u itchy n stuff

I hope he gasses you for making this shit thread

see that's just what he wants you to think. When only an idiot would use chemical weapons, and everyone knows Assad isn't an idiot, then he can use them and no one will suspect! brilliant!

>PROVE IT YOU HUGE FAGGOT!

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/

Breaking: US Trying to Rescue Intelligence Officers from Eastern Aleppo City
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/

VICTORY: Aleppo’s Old City Now Fully Liberated by Syrian Army, Remaining Terrorists in Retreat
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/

Russia Destroys Most ISIS Heavy Weaponry, U.S. Promptly Airdrops 50-Tons Of Weapons Into Syria
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/

Graphic: Syrian Army Soldiers Tortured and Executed By USSaudi Backed Moderate Terrorists
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812

Assad’s Death Warrant
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/

MUST SEE VIDEO: US Peace Council returns from Syria, a country fighting “invasion by the most powerful country in the world”
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/

US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

Hillary Clinton: Pulitzer prize winning journalist says presidential candidate approved sending sarin gas to Syrian rebels
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/

10 Facts the Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About the War in Syria
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/

Chlorine, Florine and others all like to react with water. They basically burn you from inside when you breath them in. The person will be covered in sores as the sweat on their skins reacts. Most die from suffocation. As this is fake news I will not comment on pretend weapons without proper proof.

>PROOOOOVE IIIIT

URGENT: Syrian army and militias are fighting ISIS terrorists on the streets of Palmyra
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582

“I’m Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!”
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/

The Covert Origins of ISIS
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Russia Syria Iran: Storm Clouds Gathering re post Oct 10 2015
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Independent Investigation Finds Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/

Secret Cable Reveals US Plan To Overthrow Assad By Exploiting "Extremist Groups"
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups

Guardian accidentally shows even more proof Syrian “rebels” are western stooges
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/

US Chooses to Work With Al-Qaeda Over Russia on Syrian Issue
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/

Mythology, Barrel Bombs, and Human Rights Watch ~ Paul Larudee
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/

European Refugee Crisis - The Anatomy of a Coverup
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mainstream Media Admits Syrian “Rebels” Have Been Starving Civilians in Aleppo
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/

SYRIA: Consign “Barrel Bombs” to the Propaganda Graveyard
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/

Independent Canadian journalist challenges MSM, explains what actually is going on in Syria
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE

INTERVIEW: Christian SAA Commando, Life on Aleppo’s Front Lines
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/

no.

thank you greatest ally

Based Romania

checked

>We cant let Assad survive, lets try that gas attack again.
>literarly march 2 years ago.

Not one a proper source. Read enough of that shit and self brain wash yourself.

So why the fuck would he REPEATEDLY do this shit to random civilians when he knows that it will be covered by the media and have the western world incited against him, much like Gaddafi?

There's no way this isn't a falseflag - he literally has zero benefit of gassing them

who fucking gives a shit

yes.

It is false news but normally you will find that whilst people look one way the Israeli army are actually destroying some village somewhere and no one will report on it. It is a known tactic of the Israeli government to use chemical weapons because the US do nothing to stop them.

>"good guys" bomb hundreds of families and children
>oy vey Obama a good boy

>Assad kills a few kids
>tradegy

>There's no way this isn't a falseflag - he literally has zero benefit of gassing them
This

Unless its a absolutely fucking massive combined chemical attack involved all branches of the Syrian armed forces (SAA soldiers with masks moving in to areas that have been bombed and shelled with chemical weapons) it makes no sense what so ever and even that makes no sense since they are all ready winning with conventional means.

sarin binds to nerve transmission chemicals and makes you lose muscle control, including heart and lung muscles

Now do Israel, pretty pleeeaaaase? I wanna se kike's squirm. Also, who fucking has a kid in a war-zone like the middle east? You can only blame yourself, retarded sandniggers.

>"Muh 3434njnjb34 gigaljonz"

Ice yourself, kike scum

Defend it?
He should do more of it.