i.imgur.com/3Drg0sJ.jpg
>Palmyra Mar27
i.imgur.com/XMrCfiw.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr2
>N Hama:SAA liberates Khattab,al-Majdal,al-Sheer -reversing gains made by jihadists since march21
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>IS repels SAA assault in E Aleppo, Makhum village,last one b4 Jirah Airbase
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations
>Al-Qaeda & ISIS perfecting laptop bombs to bypass airport security
>200 insurgents killed by IraqiAF amid IS assault to break Tal Afar siege

>tune into damascus radio for sick jams
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/85849/israel-us-russia-reportedly-agree-ousting-iran-syria/#2pP5fU8yGMRisxol.97
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
middleeastmonitor.com/20170403-tensions-in-russia-iran-ties/
jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/the-israeli-connection/netanyahu-putin-hasnt-changed-his-policy-towards-israel-27372
counterpunch.org/2017/02/15/the-putin-netanyahu-bromance/
youtube.com/watch?v=vCmou3nZLEE
imgur.com/a/n2mf8
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AFP/status/849202402842615813
thesun.co.uk/news/2125013/charity-raises-50000-to-fund-brit-doctor-in-syria-who-was-once-charged-with-kidnap-over-hostage-john-cantlie/
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/syria-chemical-attack-idlib-province
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1760IB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>IRAN
breakingisraelnews.com/85849/israel-us-russia-reportedly-agree-ousting-iran-syria/#2pP5fU8yGMRisxol.97
>WILL
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
>FALL
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
>IN
middleeastmonitor.com/20170403-tensions-in-russia-iran-ties/
>YOUR
jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/the-israeli-connection/netanyahu-putin-hasnt-changed-his-policy-towards-israel-27372
>LIFETIME
counterpunch.org/2017/02/15/the-putin-netanyahu-bromance/

Is it just me or does this look like the beginning of the end of Russia-Iran relations and a cucked Syria in the future?
Are the Israelis /our guys/ again?

you know someone doesn't have your best interest at heart when they demand you condemn something, fuck you pajeet

Why would Assad use gas now?

>Israel
>/ourguys/
>ever
stop rubbing your hands Chaim, it's gross

>tfw iran doesnt fall

Fucking include the new SF!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=vCmou3nZLEE

I'm out, hope you all look at the facts and condemn the incident.
As I said before, I don't support rebels, but any human rights violation must be called out.

Some fresh maps:
>imgur.com/a/n2mf8

Holy shit /sg/, what's going on?
It hasn't been this bad for a while now

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Thread's official theme song.

Fuck

Jirah airbase when?

you first have to prove the story is how the jihadis claim it is, you shit for brains

>not blocking me

Thanks senpai

T O D A Y
O
D
A
Y

Damn I feel stupid now for shitposting so hard!

*teleports above you*
*throws chemical sarin cyclone bee barrel bomb*
Heh.....nothing personnel, kiddo......

you shouldn't be

Even more disgraceful : Bombs hit hospital treating Syria 'gas attack' victims: AFP
Bombs hit hospital treating Syria 'gas attack' victims.
Trying to destroy evidence

So Assad the butcher is killing his own people again...and the world just watches. There is a special place in hell for every ""person"" who still supports this monster.

Check Why would they do that unless to cover evidence?

What did he mean by this?

don't give the ironic poojeet (You)s

To kill some western filming crews.

In case you guys missed the latest insight from phase man

they've been pushing this bakery/hospital/puppy orphanage meme for years though
how many times was the 'last hospital in Aleppo' completely razed to the ground in a month?

Only source is SOHR.

Fact of the matter is I believe whatever ISIS puts out more than whatever rebels say.

This guy is a journalist kidnapping jihadi (see: thesun.co.uk/news/2125013/charity-raises-50000-to-fund-brit-doctor-in-syria-who-was-once-charged-with-kidnap-over-hostage-john-cantlie/ )

Therefore every argument he makes can be discarded.

>#BREAKING Bombs hit hospital treating Syria 'gas attack' victims: AFP

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>82 million people living on a giant plateau, with mountains and deserts
They will be fine.

This just in: More Sarin victims spuring all over mainland USA.

Picrelated is in Oklahoma.

No fly zones in 3....

I wonder why not a single piece of bad news comes from the SDF side.

We never hear anything but good stuff about kurds, while the government is portrayed in a cartoonist evil manner.

I wonder who is behind this.

I asked politely to be included in the screenshot :(

It's been worse
kike women spam was worse

>(((western media))) reporting Assad bombed a hospital
WHAT A SURPRISE
It's like the good old Aleppo days

Because Al-Amaq is one of the best news agencies there how stupid it wouldn't sound, they rarely make mistakes and most of the times when they do - they correct them.
Burger has some point about Paul's words that we'll be one day united under one God, but I guess you'd rather die than unite under one banner with filthy goys.

I guess real progress is being made on the ground then.

Well Putin is actually killing terrorists in any place at any time.

Nice rare merchant. here have another one in return.

d-d-do you think other nusrats spat on him in order to take this image?
that's l-lewd!

Reminder that the ONLY terrorists in this conflict are Assad and the SAA.

Oh, i remember that thread like it was yesterday.

Sorry bro :-( wasn't enough replies to merit the effort

Indeed, which is always good news. Besides, shilling for the rebels didn't work before, I don't see why it would work now.

>>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
Fuck are they going to try and take the M20?

Seriously this thread is gonna give me a heart attack, haven't laughed like this in a long time.
Could it be... the gas?!

I think they realise their narrative failed, but for some reason are not allowed to change it, or they have no alternative yet.

lewd indeed
have another dead teerorist

Yes... it's spit...

I think its toothpaste

omg, how can he get away with this?!?!?!

The rebels are fucked now that the US is withdrawing support, Turkey failed with Euphrates Shield, and Aleppo is in SAA hands. They realize the only remaining chance they have is use the humanitarian concern of western news watching audiances to leverage foreign intervention.

Trouble is, most people are tired of the conflict and even normies tend to think the rebels are terrorists now. Unless they set up 24/7 shilling about Assad being literally Hitler, it's only the usual neocons who are going to be clamouring for intervention.

Oh what the hell! Just for you!

>Brazzers
>Not Barreled.com

>its another episode of rebels blaming the goverment of chemical weapons after they lose a battle
Really getting tired of this shit. Its always the same.

Yay!
Thanks lad!

LOOK MOM, IM IN COUNTRYSIDE KEK MEMES!

What are your thoughts on this?
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/syria-chemical-attack-idlib-province
I don't normally post in this General, Id like to see what you guys make of it, did Assad really do it or is it false flag

You could unite with us if you came back to your true original roots. remember that "Christianity" was just a Jewish sect that propelled out control. repent and come back to the one true belief, white men.

Sources
>White Helmets
>SOHR

It's nothing.

>tfw it exists

So what are the stories regarding the gas victims circulating in Syria right now?

He didn't. Rebels always use this lie as an excuse of why the lost a battle.

pic is not mine, sadly

>Gillette

>Spat on him
oh_sweetie.jpg

>"Christianity" was just a Jewish sect that propelled out control.
Agreed, if not for Christianity year 70 AD wouldn't have happened probably, but Roman Empire embracing and legitimazing it was the last straw for it to not be considered Jewish anymore imo

even babies, EVEN BABIES!!!

There's this
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1760IB

Absolutely nothing, maybe the other Syrian user would've heard something about it but I didn't

Syrian airstrike hit chemical weapons depot of the rebels. It wouldn't make sense for Assad to commit strategically senseless war crimes while he is winning the war. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a false flag, or the rebels deliberately placed chemical stockpiles in such a way they'd be hit by airstrikes, to create international outrage against the government. There's no way Assad did this.

There are 4 possibilities
1. Assad did it (and can't get away with it)
2. Assad did it because he hit moderate terrorist chem. weapons depot
3. False flag by HTS/FSA
4. Jews dun it

this
using gas now would just be too stupid

Agreed. He's already had to deal with this issue with Obama, I can't believe he'd be dumb enough to make that mistake now.

Anything on the radio?

Just kidding, we all know it's just another false flag.

Another victim of Assad's horrible attack

>Tfw I'm currently redpilling my classroom about the lies of the mainstream media in the Syrian Civil War and getting them to support Assad
feelsgoodman.jpg

A combination of shills, other board raids and the mods being lazy faggots. The whole board has been a complete shitshow for months now, it's a joke.

That makes sense, has Assad ever used chemical weapons? I feel like the earlier claims Of that are bullshit too

I'm so sick of people talking shit about Assad for doing the things ANY SUCCESSFUL POLITICIAN HAS TO DO.

As a realist who lives in the real world of reality-based reality, I've always admired Assad for the way he negotiates his way through the prickly patches of Damascus to affect REAL CHANGE for REAL PEOPLE.

Do you think he voted for bombing civilians because he thought it was a good idea? NO YOU STUPID FUCKING HEAD-UP-YOUR-ASS POLLYANNA PIECE OF SHIT - It's because voting AGAINST IT would have made NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER other than to potentially make it more difficult for him to end the war in Syria as fast as possible, the country where civilian deaths occur on a daily basis.

You can't make positive change in the political process if you don't have the monopoly on legitimate use of force. DUUUHHHHHHHHH.

I hate to break it to everyone, but politicians crave power. If they don't crave power, they willl never get anywhere. So GROW UP, BECAUSE THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT FUCKING IS.

But really, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A FEW LITTLE BACKERIES?! Look at the totality of the person. Look at what the person has focused on during their life. Look at the issues the person has worked on to improve. Look at who they tried to help.

Fuck FSA (#BiggestLoser). Fuck HTS (brush your teeth, bitch). Fuck ISIS (get a new haircut). I like YPG OK, but fuck them too.

Assad didn't stand on the sidelines with a holier-than-thou attitude for the past 30 years. Assad got in the trenches and busted his ass trying to make average people's lives better.

Did he fuck up from time to time? Of course. Did he make some stupid decisions now and then? Sure.

YYAAAAAAS I FUUUUCKING LOVE ASSAD

ANOTHER BUNCH OF CIVILIANS GASSED

SOOO FUCKING BASED

PLEASE LET THIS OBVIOUSLY DEMOCRATIC ELECTED AUTHOTARIAN DICTATOR STAY IN POWER AND MAY HE BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH CONTINUE THE SLAUGHTER OF HIS OWN PEOPLE!!

But I'm as cynical a person as you're gonna find, and when I weigh Assad's so-called "scandals" (mostly PURE BULLSHIT) against his accomplishments, IT'S NOT EVEN A CONTEST...

The verdict is in: Assad is an awesome person. Assad is an awesome man. Assad will be about as awesome a President as we can expect to get at this point (since his father can't ever run again).

Don't be a baby. This is history being made right here. Fight for Assad. Or fuck off, dipshit.

just one mind at a time, the narrative will shift.

Thinking the same thing
Just days after the White House tells the UN that removing Assad "...is no longer a priority..."

Yes, he has. Prior to 2014 that is...

>revealing your power level in public
godspeed, froganon

It seems at least one occurence was legit, as he actually handed over some chemical weapons when Obama asked him a few years back. I don't see him stealing rebel weapons stocks to satisfy obabo.

The 2013 claims were proven false, rebels did it

Nope. Kek.

ASSAD IS EBIL :(

godspeed froganon
may fresh bread and removed kebab always come your way

It's fantastic that the kikes didn't get a destroyed syria like they wanted. Assad should take back the rightful syrian clay that is the golan heights.

>I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message!

>toothpaste nigger

Bashar Al-Assad is the only power in the region that can bring back stability to this fucking mess. The others would just ruin Syria even further. Fuck off.

get your hands off my penis

No, Assad did not do it. If it was done by the government, it was some unit in the SAA, not the national leader. Whether or not the SAA is responsible is unknown at this point, but there is absolutely no reason for them to use chemical weaponry at this point, with the world looking at them and chemical weapons of that scale beyond relatively ineffective, compared to the diplomatic issues they create.
The way I see it and what makes most sense are three options:
>False flag attack by rebel forces, performing damage control due to the failed Hama offensive
>Accidental usage by the SAA, or low level commander stupidity
>Accidental release of chemical weaponry either due to rebel ineptitude or indirect fires / bombing
We will most likely not find out who is responsible and even if we do, expect nothing to become of it. The UN report on gas attacks in Damascus showed quite certainly that the SAA was responsible, but nothing ever came of it thanks to Assad's cooperation with Western powers and Russian intervention.

It's honestly weird how prominent Pagan population grew to accept a desert monotheist religion.

Not sure what was Constantine thinking.