>tfw no

>tfw if this sentence is true, then I have a gf

>tfw gf but want other gf who cant ever have

>tfw no gf fg on wft

>tfw no face

>tfw never had a gf

>tfw never will

We're your gf now PP quads bro

>tfw you fall in love with a girl but she only uses you as a fuck buddy.

>tfw you fall in love with her but you're nothing more than a beta orbiter

>tfw no woman will ever genuinely love you and want to be with you and actually want to make you happy
>tfw you will never get to have kids and start a family
>Tfw if you do get a woman she will be just be settling for you after fucking chads and will resent you

>tfw no gf after having one for 7 years

Go away Woody Harrelson.

the feel of every fucking spaniard

>tfw no gf

meh_im_getting_by_with_occasional_casual_sex.png

That has to hurt. Lost my woman after 3 years. 1 year later and I still am not over her.

>caring

You need to be able to live alone before you can learn to live with someone else.

Your own company should be so irresistible to you yourself that other people would naturally want to share in it. Needing company or emotional affirmation shows externally, its the exact opposite of what women find attractive. You should act and feel as though it is a girlfriend who should need you, not the other way around.

>tfw penis isn't feminine

And do you know these things to be true or you have just resigned yourself to that reality?

You've failed before you've made an attempt.

Dude, being single rocks. I can do whatever I want, I eat when I please, go for whores sometimes (at the end, cheaper than having a gf). It's freedom, americanon.

FUCKING FREEDOM.

>tfw got a boyfriend now

This guy gets it. I've been married before, never again.

Every single one of your direct ancestors on each side of your family managed to procreate.
Right back to the beginning of time.
You are the product of an unbroken line.
It is in your blood, it is your destiny.
Accept no less.

>tfw fat with mad swag and attractive face so I can score a 6/10 as a 3/10 but if I'd be skinny 10/10 would be ez as fuk

alcohol spenai too hard to give up

When I was 14 I had this semi-relationship with a girl who was 18 for two years. The fucking feels when I rested my head on her chest as we watched the river at noon. Completely forgot about her after moving to UK and then watched FLCL and all the fucking memories started rushing back. Don't know where the fuck she is or what she's doing but fuck man those moments were bliss, just something so different about being with such an older girl who was a like a big sis but also sexually involved...

nice try ahmed

Become a robot like me, harmful feeling won't hurt anymore

'>tfw

There's so much wrong with this holy fuck.

The fuck you talking about?
Nice try at...instilling a sense of hope and pride in my bros?

Fuck off to r9k cunt.
20 year old khv but you don't see me complaining on Sup Forums.

Where exactly did you move here from?

I'm waiting for the financial collapse this year into next

I have silver and BTC that will skyrocket I'm basically going to buy a teen

Much closer to a state nature soon boys

You kind of just did, faggot
You raised your status as a negative point.
If you really didn't care to complain you would have shut the fuck up and moved on with your life.

Yeah it looks really wrong and maybe she was taking advantage of me, but if she was then I was too of her body and comfort. We were both kind of unstable and our family situations were very similar and very shitty.

Ukraine.
>inb4 mailorder mom
not mine but I know a few of moms friends who were. It's fucking shit realizing all this as a kid.

Of course I did you gay cunt, but I'm not the one making these threads on Sup Forums, you have r9k for that shit.
Fuck off.
sage

My father married a Ukrainian (also not a mail order bride) and had a daughter with her, my half sister.

You're welcome in my book so long as you want to remove kebab.

>tf

this thread
so much feel hug

tf no from 4 different gs.
tf they played with my hope in diferent layers of the friendzone. not a single pussy was seen besides actual cats they had

Its no wonder you're a virgin with such a shitty attitude.

Try letting things go m8.

Yeah the shock factor of coming here and seeing all the niggers and pakis was real something. I feel bad for what's happening in Britain but then I look back at my own country (if you can even call it that) and it's just all so shit everywhere. Sometimes its easier to think about all this and just lock yourself into your immediate surroundings, which is what makes relationships with people all that more important and real imo.