In 1424 the superior trade fleet of China was sent all over the world, 80 years before Columbus...

In 1424 the superior trade fleet of China was sent all over the world, 80 years before Columbus. With a superior fleet with traders and soldiers.

If these Treasure voyages didn't end because of a decision of a young emperor the world would properly be CHINKED.

The world would be better of with getting chinked.
>no degeneracy
>superior intelligent
>properly eugenics would be done and all of you would be hot and smart chinks
>anime would properly be real to
>no commie maggots

you have to go back

They literally just travelled along the coast a little ways lol. There's nothing impressive about this. Vikings went further than this guy in 700 AD.

t. chink
kill yourself

Uncommon.

>staying in sight of the shore
Coward chinks.

Man, there is a big difference between these fleets. Vikings had small shit ships that could only plunder. The ships to the Chinese was claimed to be 128meters long with a crew of 500 people per ship.
Viking ships were 17m long.

So the Chinese were stupid and couldn't understand ocean travel.

The voyages didn't stop because of the fucking sea. There were several factors like isolationism, mercantilism, inner struggle etc.

So wait, the vikings could make longer journeys with shittier ships
Wew lad, chinks are fucking shit

There is a big difference between plundering and conquering.

The claimed size of the treasure ships comes from Chinese records, but it would have been impossible to build ships that size out of wood that could actually travel on the ocean. If any 128 m ships existed at all, they would have just floated on the Yangtze to impress peasants.

But China didn't conquer any of those places.

I dont remember Chink arabia or chink india
I do remember a Viking Newfoundland and a Viking Greenland

>128m long WOODEN ships

hmm.. truly forces me to ponder

wow, so superior. Conquering a shitty Island with no resistance.

Better than conquering nothing
And, why do you hate yourself cuckwegian

We will never know, but scientists would put the real size around 70meters, but it's still pretty big.

Hate myself? Why would i take pride in something else achievement cuck faggot?

I love Norwegian history and i am proud of it, still, i look at things objectively. So fuck off poor shit Latvian and maybe make your shit country better?

A chink dominated world sounds better than a European dominated world desu
And with the Muslim invasion of Europe this is how the future will be

> fixed*** someone else's achievements

>Polynesians travel all over the Pacific in little rafts and probably came across South America.
>Vikings sailed from the Baltic's to North America and to the Mediterranean in crude boats.
>Chinese have massive wooden ships and sail to a bunch of places that were already known.

Strong Europa

typical fucking westerner thinking the chinese are like you. the chinks made it to australia before your ancestors could scrape together a mud-hut. their country is (was) heaven on earth and hence they had no desire to colonise outside of asia, they only desired to explore and share their knowledge with other cultures

This is what Chinamen actually believe! Please explain to me how the superior Han people have managed to spend half their history being conquered and oppressed by small barbarian ethnic groups (Manchu, Mongol, etc.)

THIS REALLY OODLES MY NOODLES

If Australia had been colonised by the Dutch earlier, would we still be known for shitposting?

those fucking colonizers, they will pay for what they did to the world

>le asians are smarter meymey

But your penis may get chopped off, because the leader of this fleet got castrated.

>pole thinks hes western

>no commie maggots

hmmmmm.......... what did he mean by this?

>If these Treasure voyages didn't end because of a decision of a young emperor the world would properly be CHINKED.
>if
Too bad. Better luck next time.

>Carlos thinks

In my opinion

This entire route hugs the coast for a reason, sailing on the high seas is far more arduous and the fleet probably couldn't do it.