FBI HAPPENING

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895&1=1

so how big is this hapening?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1693395
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_11/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06135770/C06135770.pdf
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/
wbdaily.com/world/one-email-shows-why-its-a-big-deal-that-huma-is-muslim-spy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoa! on page 32, there is a email titled "google alert-Anthony Weiner"

It talks about giving money to an "ejk group" in pakistan. ejk = extra judicial killings????

What is this ejk group? Is it extra judicial killings? what the fuck does this mean???? BUMP

If the (((media))) doesn't report a story does it make a sound?

Hard to figure out whats going on from the wording.

"flowing out of state" means the money coming out of the State Department to the EJK group I guess.

But what do Google and Weiner have to do with it? Who should take the brief and who is giving it? Who is the "major client"?

Yeah dude, these fucking emails are strangely cryptic. 40 million? I wonder who this ejk group in pakistan was? You are right, who is the major client? Weird shit.

Fucking get in here you lazy fuckers!

Fuck the fuck out of you.

Bump for EJK Group!

Bamp

Bumping for pussies who outsource their wet work

type in "conspiracy theory" and "clinton injured"

talks about GRU report of navy seal dying in Iran? Talks about Hillary getting injured?

I looked through it. It's literally nothing.

Sounds like Iranian and Russian reports were discussing this secret mission. commander Job W Price, seemingly of seal team 4, died in this secret operation in Iran. Hillary might have been injured in transit from some location? Need help guys.

What??? Hillary was injured on a mission to have secret talks with Iranian officials? One of the seal team members died in this event?

Executive summary please.

Well would you looky here....

So it was a helicopter crash. Is this where Hillary was horribly injured? Sounds like the Iranians had to pull her out of the damn helicopter and she was bleeding profusely. So she got injured when their helicopter crashed on a secret op

dropping this off

1/2

Non existent yet, this had little attention so it moves slow.

Take a look yourself, it's juicy stuff.

2/2

I read through it this morning. It is nothing sadly

I saw the joke coming but still read.
fpbp?

Voat thread from a month ago speculates that Hillary was funding EJK Pakistani groups.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1693395

This shit is a month old...fuck's sake the MSM is the enemy...

Still wonder what Weiner has to do with it. I wonder if he is somehow the reason the money is not getting to where they want it to go, if he was stealing it somehow or interfering.

Or even if a "google alert" has something to do with Google as an actor on the ground there and not just a "google alert". Google is literally CIA in other countries. A few years ago Greenwald witheld the information about Google being spies in Afghanistan (I think) and Assange stepped in and outed them.

S-sniper fire?

Are any of you suddenly feeling sleepy, or is it just me?

(you)

Got to give her respect for not parading such a thing around if it's true.

I still want to believe her and Trump are friends, but politics came first. It would explain why he 180 on jailing her. It was never personal, just a strategic move to solidfy support among people that didn't like her in the rust belt.

Faggot

Bump for Clinton possibly getting injured.

Nah their helicopter crash and Hillary almost died. One of the navy seals died in the crash and the Iranians had to save everyone.

I just got up but I'm gonna head right back to bed again.

Fuck you

Dude, I missed that post apparently. Thanks for all the info. I will check out that old thread and see how it compares. Fascinating.

So, a real shill, very subtle, but I got you red handed, shareblue faggot

Ex-EJK employee here AMA.

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Yeah she couldnt becaues of the secrecy behind teh mission. That is some harrowing shit. Hillary is one tough old bird, and that is coming from someone that does not like her at all.

sage this man

I saw them open for Daft Punk last year. They're pretty good.

Lel I didn't vote for her, retard. I also understand things are overblown on all sides all the time.

If Trump really hated her and wanted her jailed it would have happened by now.

>Are any of you suddenly feeling sleepy, or is it just me?

everyone is feeling sleepy, Cesium poisoning, nothing you can do about it so don't worry and get back to eating fast food pleb

It's nothing. Sage.

If you can't even get sick digits, your curses are worthless against my mother. She regularly takes legit gypsy curses from butthurt Roma, and is still going strong.

NNNNNNIGGGGGERRRR

No, it's illegal for you to view there documents. You have to wait for CNN to do it.

>If Trump really hated her and wanted her jailed it would have happened by now.

this, nobody every goes to jail, might as well just have sex in the streets whilst praising the dark gods

Queer

>No, it's illegal for you to view there documents

can you please cite that statute? because if the president himself released these then they are in fact unclassified

he doesn't look all that dangerous, he's just a cute lil pup

Can't locate. What is Subject title of this e-mail?

I want a buddy cop movie staring Immunity Cat and Danger Dog as they bring down the law on curse-slinging internet warlocks.

Ey yo, listen up. It's illegal, okay!

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

> lel
>>/reddit/

Bretty big

>Email: Iraq and Houses??

Type in "hillary injured" in the search area. You will find the email early on the first page. CONSPIRACY THEORY --- FW: EU Times blah blah. It is a bunch of intelligence intercepts and them interpreting them it seems.

I saw that too, weird as shit.

"FYI-This report appears to be credible."

What's the happening?

>Hard to figure out whats going on

You know damn well what's going on:

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

I've been here since before this board existed sweetie.

Too blurry to read

OP I'm browsing this in incognito mode. Am I safe from the wrath of Clintons?

What was it? I'm a latefag

Kek'd

She didn't receive a massive head injury falling down the stairs with nobody home when the SS should have been there protecting her and the secret server.

nice vpn shareblue

gas yourself

>Australia

You are already dead.

bump

wtf I clicked on the link and my computer shut down

fuck bump

god that got me
>they've made a huge mistake

Bump for interest

What am I looking at? A bunch of dnc emails?

Rare Hildawgs and Humas

I...I'm not clicking that shit

I kinda wanna live, user. And not end up double tapped by the eff bee eye

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_11/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06135770/C06135770.pdf

look at the list, Rothschilds and Fallon

>David Brock is here too

WTF IS HAPPEDING

IS THIS A DEEPSTATE RSVP LIST

The black helicopters are already coming for you, Rare Flag.

...and who the fuck is "Susie"? Is she the dish of the day?

I would see them if they were. Trust me.

Who the fuck is Gokhan, why are Turk lawyers involved?

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/

GOKHAN IS PART OF THAT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION IN TURKEY

THE RABBIT HOLE GETS DEEPER

wbdaily.com/world/one-email-shows-why-its-a-big-deal-that-huma-is-muslim-spy/

WHAT DOES MALIK KNOW?!

Cotton Mather had the right idea, we don't the Spirit of 1777, we need the Spirit of 1692 and witch trials right fuckin' now

This is more evidence that the State Department was behind the coup in Turkey, yes?

Witnessed - anyway, this would go some way to expaining at least some of Erdogan's recent rantings

I'm willing to sit on my hands for a little while longer for the FBI to do their job before fucking off to the boonies and starting an insurgency.

pizzagate lurker here...yes, this was confirmed in the Colin Powell leak...Powell asked another General about the rumor that Clinton was injured in a plane crash in Iran, and the other General confirmed and added that a SEAL died. I'll go back to lurking now...

Well now you've piqued my interest.

Is that why she wears the retard clothes?

>&1=1
look into Tacoma Seattle Washington after school club. Or have you already? Temple of Satan.