Is Equal Pay Myth Or Women Are Lying?!

>Women Face A Pay Gap In Every Single State. Here’s Where It’s Worst.
>Overall, women employed full time, year-round in the U.S. are paid 80 cents for every dollar paid to men. The difference in median income ― $40,742 for women and $51,212 for men ― amounts to a annual gap of $10,470.
>On average, American women lose out on a combined total of more than $840 billion each year.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/equal-pay-day-2017_us_58e2b217e4b0f4a923b11318?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The pay gap doesn't exist because it relies on ignoring so many factors because bitches be stupid. Cunts shouldn't even have jobs anyway.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAPTTTTTT*

most women get paid the same amount of money if they do the job correctly

>its not rocket science

Why won't women do hard labor then?
Why won't they, let's say, mine or work at an oil plant?

>Are women lying
>women
>lying
Really jogs my noggin

They are not literally being paid less.

If you take a very simple average they are paid less, if you look at all the factors the gap is explainable. In-fact if you tried to correct it by holding women to the exact same standards as men they would like that even less.

They simply want more pay for having a clit.

too weak physically mate.

>hire all women
>increase profits by 20% by paying them 20% less
If this were true, men wouldn't have jobs.

Discrimination of pay is already unconstitutional. A woman in the same job as a man will make the same wage, the rest is meaningless. Besides, you have to agree to the price at which you sell your labor.

Please stop posting this stupid shit. There is no pay gap, and it can be proven very simply by pointing out that you cannot lump "all men" into one group and then lump "all women" into another group and then compare their earnings. It's not that simple, at all. You'd have to look at independent variables like:

1. Education
2. Years of education
3. Job/career field
4. Years on job/career
5. Years in a specific job
6. Number of hours worked
7. Skill level

In other words, how can you compare the incomes of a man with a Masters in Chemical Engineering with a woman who has a BA in Psychology?

Number 7 seems to especially elude women; or piss them off.

The men-earn-more-than-women trope is tired and worn out. It's patently ridiculous on the face of it. Many studies have shown this, but still the Wage Gap Myth persists.

A neat trick is to put this little thought experiment to people who hold this position in this form: women earn less than men for doing the same work, businesses would have it in their self-interest to hire ONLY women, to make more money. Do we see this happening? No. Why? Heh. Because women don't bring as much value to work as men. Heh.

Now. GTFO!

The wage gap isn’t a symptom of women being less educated. Women with doctoral degrees are paid less than men with master’s degrees, and women with master’s degrees are paid less than men with bachelor’s degrees, the report noted.

>That's what they are saying mate
huffingtonpost.com/entry/equal-pay-day-2017_us_58e2b217e4b0f4a923b11318?

since libs say sex is a social construct, I don't see any problems desu.

women can't into statistics.

>huffingtonpost
jesus fuck dude, you just lost all credibility

1, 4, 5, 2, 3

It exists but not how you think it does. Statistically, women retire early, have babies, don't work weekends and after hours and work retail as opposed to manufacturing and labor for men

>what is overhead
yeah women are shit but this isn't an argument

I agree
women should be forced to work on oil rigs and coal mines

In my town, women literally have ALL THE JOBS.
Except hard labor. The foreman will be an over weight bull dyke though. (That's the boss who just stands around making people are working hard)

So they are now competing against themselves.
Soon all jobs will pay the same, cause women can't stop whining

Women are working just less hard on average and don't want to admit it to themselves. My sister is working at the same company as her husband and their job is basically the same and she can't fucking stop crying about she earns less than him. What she forgets to consider though
>he has a doctors degree and she not
>he has been with the company for 2 years longer
>he regularly works over hours whereas she leaves right at 5pm every day.
Does she really deserve the same pay? I don't think so.

Anyone who can look at a particular market and determine how to achieve the same thing for less than 80% of the cost should be out implementing that idea and making billions.

Ford didn't go around crying about how the assembly line could get the job done for 75% of the cost. He just went and fucking did it. When someone wines about muh wage gap, ask them why they don't go make billions of dollars if they know how to get the same job done for less money (just hire women, silly!)

>all the money

Fixed that for you.

Cunts want a regular source of income that isn't linked to being faithful to a white man, leaving them free to smoke all the black cock they can find. They don't actually want honest work. Men do that.