What happend to Hitler's body when they captured him?

Like seriously where did he went? There is grave in Italy for Mussolini, but where is Hitler's body?Where is even evidence they captured him?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/life/725536/Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-Germany-die-bunker-escape-submarine-Argentina
anonews.co/fbi-doc-hitler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler#Aftermath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His ashes were thrown into a river.

The Soviets took it and turned him into a cyborg.

>"Records in the Soviet archives show that their burnt remains were recovered and interred in successive locations[e] until 1970, when they were again exhumed, cremated, and the ashes scattered."
t. Wikipedia

Seems like they did a pretty good job making sure there was no body left.

Just like Osama bin Laden

I mean his ashes were thrown into a river.

He is put under cryonic sleep and will be awoken when the time is right.

>Holy shit the girl on the picture.

Wikipedia and the books will tell you that the body was cremated. Anyway, there is another theory that explain how Hitler went to Argentina.

The bogdanoffs have him

FUCK MY LIFE!

This may as well be reddit now.

He ascended to be a guardian along with all the Gods in Asgard

Hitler killed himself, then some officers took his body and burned it completely somewhere outside the bunker. I don't think there was much Hitler left to do anything with.

I swear I met an Argentinean that looked just like Herr Himmler

He lived for 40 more years after that in Argentina

express.co.uk/life-style/life/725536/Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-Germany-die-bunker-escape-submarine-Argentina

anonews.co/fbi-doc-hitler/

Thank you 8th grade history book.

His body was cremated with gasoline with his companions Blondi and Eva Braun. The Soviets captured the remains, but destroyed them decades later. The only piece remaining was supposedly a skull fragment remaining in some old Soviet archive, but the bone structure made it more likely to be a slightly younger woman's, probably Eva's.

I thought he lived a long happy life in south america. Hes in cryo sleep or they kept his brain for robohitler

Too bad you can't burn a body with gasoline.

Who cars? Germans are scum

>open air fire
>turning a body to ashes ~ 1 hour

Hitler had his personal guard incinerate his body so that the allies couldn't use it for propaganda. When they found his remains they disposed of it and "forgot" where it was done to avoid faggot neo-nazis worshipping it.

This reads like a joke you got from Wikipedia.

>His ashes were thrown into a river.

Eventually yes but not directly. His remains and those of his bitch, the dog and the Goebbels family were buried in the yard of a Villa occupied by the KGB. When that building was about to be returned to East Germany in the 70's they dug up the bodies, burned them and scattered the ashes into a river.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler#Aftermath

He is the US president now.

Hitler in Argentina is a meme. He was cremated in his bunker.

upbernied

He's buried in Argentina.
Where he lived the rest of his days.

>tfw he must have been so heartbroken watching what happened to germany and europe in the decades following the war

i cant handle all these feels user

Nice Try Hitler, we know you're posting this.

there are probably only a few living people in the world who know that answer. and they're not telling you.

He fled with all those U-boats no one accounted for leaving from Germany as soon as the war ended. Hitler elected to live out his days in peace in Argentina and eventually became a man of the cloth. He died peacefully. His top brass went to an underground location in Antarctica where they secretly continued their technological discoveries and meetings with Ayys until the time was right to try again.

He killed himself and was burnt

Nice Try Hitler, we know you're posting this.

he is in the bottom of the sea, with bin laden and elvis presley

Nah some documentary TV show I watched years ago. They actually went into the archive and showed the skull piece, which looked authentic given the accounts of its provenance, and I spotted a suture that should have been closed in a person his age, and it didn't look robust enough to be a man's, so I agreed with the forensics expert they took it to. (I've worked in the same field.) My guess is the Soviets just had a mess of charred bones from multiple bodies. They probably managed to pick out the dog bones but someone fucked up down the line by mixing up a box or a label and we're left with part of Eva Braun's skull. Last I heard they even destroyed that.

Yeah they really didn't put in the work they needed to successfully establish the lie that he died by suicide. One of the easier established lies to see through these days.

implying that was the real hitler's body
implying he didn't go to south america

Nah nigga, they only ever found a skull, a woman's skull. the Russians wanted to declare the war over and instead of searching for a body just told the public that it was him

This. The rest of you faggots are speculating foreskin masticators.

You believe anything the Zhew tells you.

>several Nazi scientists and top ranking officers shipped over to Brazil, Argentina, and USA in operation Paperclip
>Guy in charge wasn't invited along for the ride

Hitler was directly involved in paperclip.

yeah sure that's exactly what Nazis would say if they went to Argentina

If it goes on we will have to flee to Argentina too Leaf....

>implying brexit is gunna save you bong