Is Paris really dangerous to visit as tourist?

Is Paris really dangerous to visit as tourist?

No

>dangerous

No, it's just overcrowded with subhuman trash but it's not "dangerous"

YES

Go to Lyon or Toulouse instead.

Been thinking about going myself but I don't know.

My elderly parents went a few years ago and they had a great time. I presume they avoided any bad areas, since they didn't say anything about problem people.

Stay in the touristy areas and don't keep anything in your pockets. Wear a backpack on your chest. Avoid the gangs of apes wandering through the streets. Also beware of Assault Trucks.

Nice flag btw.

Watch Tim Pools latest videos he's been reporting very well on the migrant crisis in Europe

No, but it's a shithole to live in

Nah you'll be fine, have fun

It's not dangerous per se (except some areas at nightfall) but half of it is infested with shitskins and it's really sad and painful to watch.

If you have the chance you should visit it. But there's so much more to see in France (from Alsace to Gascogne, from Bretagne to Provence). The countryside is really beautiful.

Toulouse master race

If you come across a teenage boy driving around in a miata then it's me

yes.
I talked with all kinds of people from all over the world and most agreed that paris is a shithole and not safe. Be it chinese or an english business men. We all always agreed on it. So many foreigners (mainly arabs and blacks) and a lot of theft.

Even the french hate paris. They only people who dont hate it are the people who live there, its like...imagine eating shit your whole life. You cant make out the difference unlike someone who has never eaten shit before.

No it's fine. Just don't act like a stereotypical tourist pleb that's all.

I agree, life is good here. No matter what people say, even the mudslimes tend to chill

>Especially during Ramadan when it's 45°C in shadows HAH

is toulouse really that good?

Not particularly, unless you go into certain parts of it. That doesn't make it worth visiting. It's vastly overpriced, unpleasant, dirty and unless you have a massive urge to see the landmarks I wouldn't bother.

Yes, life is sweet in Toulouse.
I prefer Strasbourg though (my city)

Very nice but full of arabs unfortunately.

Also, if you enjoy Archaeology a bit, we got the biggest collection of Roman Sculptures and Gallo-Roman stuff in the whole country -I guess?-.

That, the churches, cathedrales, basiliques, le Canal du Midi... every Museum if nice but the "modern art" one.

I've been there twice in the last 5 years and I won't be going back. It's essentially a beggar's and thieves paradise. Dogshit on every flat surface and graffiti on every building. Gangs openly stalking tourists and very little policing except round more vital areas like Notre Dam. Avoid it like the plague.

Only if you're a manlet

The biggest risk you face is shitskins asking you to sign a petition. Do NOT give them the time of the day, if you sign their friends will gather around you and pressure you into giving them money.

Dude, every major city in France is full of Arabs.

Mostly the most Germanic ones, "surprisingly".

>Nancy and Strasbourg have so many of 'em

>biggest collection of Roman Sculptures and Gallo-Roman stuff in the whole country

That would be the Louvre m8

Too many muslims anyways, we got Mohamed Merah and his rampage when I was a freshman in High School, I even saw him that day

Yep, we've got Andora 2hours away, the sea and the ocean at the same distance each

Nice weather all year around but during summer it's hot as hell that would be the only con I could find
So the city is lethargic during summer basically and it's pretty boring from mid July to late August if you don't go hiking or to the coast (the southern coast of France is amazing during summer tho)

Oh we've got the canal du midi too and it's pretty neat

Don't come you'll get raped by refugees, niggers and shitskins
After they'll kill you

Unsure of that, since they excavated the Chiragan Villa, we have so many sculptures on our hands we had to select the "bestest" of them. Pic related. Saint-Raymond Museum

Yes, do not go to Paris. I repeat, DO NOT GO TO PARIS. You should contact your airline to switch your tickets to a safer tourist destination such as Karachi or Kinshasa.

Yes, if you think its le ebin city of love from 60's movies you will be very dissapointed.

Yes and no.
Your life will not be at any risk, but your wallet is another question.
Visit other towns instead (Toulouse, Lyon, Lille, Angers, Tours, anything but Paris)

There a couple people getting their pockets picked every day, though it's decreasing fast, because state of emergency and cops everywhere, they aren't as bold as they used to be. Now they're more into scamming you. Don't let anyone touch you, avoid talking to people that come talk to you, barely look at them, just shake your head and give them a firm but calm "non" and they'll leave you alone.

Still, I wouldn't recommend spending to much time in Paris. Ideally two days, four tops. More would be a waste. Better go to Dijon, Strasbourg, Lyon, Saint-Malo, Rennes, Mont Saint Michel, and many other nice spots far from Paris.

Everything outside Luxembourg is no-go to be honest.
Just stay indoors, it's best.

Pick pocketing and Muslims

Angers and Tours are nice cities indeed. I like Caen too.
I wouldn't recommend Lille though.

France needs Le Pen or a coup d'etat.

It's overrated. There's a lot of pride from people living there, but tourists coming to Toulouse are usually only mildly happy about it. People from about every other place are way less proud, and more honest about how shit their cities are.

It's far from as dangerous as the USA is honestly. 3rd worlders and ghetto culture make for some really violent places

yeah i thought paris is still like in the old movies; I wanted to visit france because I am interested in frence culture

Source

you are joking but to be honest it really is like that at the moment

Our niggers are a lot more short and frail than yours. They seem less aggressive too.
The real danger in Paris are the algerians. They are not huge but they attack in pack like hyenas. Stay away from these fuckers.

Not at all!

Tbh, maybe Paris was an amazing place once upon a time. I thought it was incredibly expensive, packed, the metro sucked (ayyye at least they had one), the French people suck and act like assholes all the time, fuck the French. Full of themselves if they truly think Paris is better than the most average American city. I've been to places in South America that were 100x more interesting than Paris. Skip paris, go to Italy

Try Bordeaux instead, it s much better.
They're just shilling for their city

Honestly, the stereotypical view of Paris is pretty much an exception in its history. because outside of two periods of grace right after the Hausmannian rebuild and then after WW2, Paris has always had the reputation of being a dangerous, dirty, smelly city you should avoid unless you have pressing business in it.
This.
Blacks are alright here, on average. Probably has a lot to do with many of them having run from Senegal or Burkina and pushed their kids to try and do well. It doesn't always work but still.
The reall annoyance are maghrebis who show up in bands to do all sort of shit, speak arabic loudly, hang out in kebab houses doing fuck-all all day long and then hop into a dying BMW to go get "muh allocs"

Bordeaux

>Enjoy a whole-year Spring Break for the whole year you're here. Disgusting people that can't drive and even their food is bad.

If you know niggers and muslims are not humans it's safe
Don't go near them, don't show you money and you're fine
Most people that have problems go to the suburbs where all the niggers+muslims live
They show their monnies/last gen smartphone and then complain when they get beaten
You have to tell the gypsies you'll beat them if they approach you
I've been living and working in the streets and ghettos of paris and I never had a single problem

OCCITANS ARE THE REAL NIGGERS OF FRANCE.

>poor
>smelly
>cities look like shit
>vote for leftist parties by large percentages
>"WE WUZ ROMANGS 'N' SHEEIT"
>"WE WUZ TROUBADORS 'N' SHEEIT"
>"WE WUZ TEMPLIERS 'N' SHEEIT"
>literally peasants

The French (and I mean white French obviously) weren't rude to me, but I actually speak French pretty well. Maybe that was your issue. I'm sure they don't like tourists showing up and demanding that they speak their language.

The metro does suck though. It fucking stinks on the Paris metro, like worse than a packed D.C. Metro in summer. It's all those nasty Africans and Maghrebins. They haven't discovered bathing yet.

Dude, you know Charlemagne did appoint Germanic people to rule Toulouse and it's surrounding right?

Don't mix Aquitaine and Occitania, please.

Me.

Spent 10 years in Paris, 3 in Toulouse, 2 in Rennes, 4 in Strasbourg, 2 in Aix-en-Provence, 1 in Dijon.

Unbelievable what the French Gubmint has done to itself.

Paris is extremely dangerous and you are a fool to even ask such a silly question. I guess it's not dangerous if you are a supporter of Sharia Bullshit.

Go to the smaller towns/cities. They are much better than any of the larger cities I have gone to.

>Metz and Strasbourg

FTFY

I live in Nancy and see way more Arabs and Nogs in Metz.

its just dirty and full of niggers, dont go. They should have let us keep it

Blacks are doing so much better than maghrebis by the way.
They have their own neighborhoods with their own shops and rather peaceful lives. Kinda like the asians, but less successful.

I mean I wouldn't live among them (they are dirty as fuck) but I don't consider them a nuisance.

Maghrebis on the other hand bring chaos and violence wherever they go. Shops are closing, public service are leaving, etc.

t. Frenchie of African descent

It's very unpleasant and suffocating but not dangerous unless you are very stupid.
Give it a try anyway, it's 4 hours away from you, not like you are like americans who have to spend thousands of dollars to do it.

Two cities as full of arabs, just less niggers (for now).

I visited in 2012, it was a terrible trip, it's dirty and people stink. shitsking teenager were throwing firecrackers at random people in the street and no one was talking shit to them, the faggot operator at the subway stole from me and my mother (he charged twice for our tickets), the same faggot knew how to speak english but chose not to just to fuck with us.

Seriously, if you are going to France just go to another city, Paris is a shithole and subhuman trash community

And I didnt even mention the horde of muslims roaming the city with their burkas and beards, fuck Paris seriously

>Paris is extremely dangerous

Many of our major cities are just as dangerous or even more so. Let's be honest here.

So you spent 10 years in Morocco, 3 in Toulouse, 2 in Rennes -which is a city I kinda likeè, 4 in Morocco, 2 in Aix-en-Morocco, and 1 in Dijonistan.

The main difference is that the mudslimes here tend to behave. When they do not, well... it's mostly too hot for them in Summer not to behave, actually.

I'm guessing OP has been to the Moselle before and is judging Paris solely based on what he's seen in Metz. Last time I was there and went to Place St. Jacques I saw maybe two blacks for every one white.

I go to Nancy and Metz pretty often and honestly I don't see a difference.
Both cities have basically the same rate of shitskins.

I should add that while I believe this a lot of the places are awful because they are tourist hell. Especially the ones on that "les plus beaux" list. Stay away.

Arabs make it dirty but we will never forget that you tried to blow it to the ground.
Germans are worst than niggers, it's in your blood, you can't help but destroy.

no. the public transport is fucking shit so getting around sucks baby cow dick but its fine

thats providing you dont stray to far into the local zone but thats the same as any city
major tourist zones are ok as is points of interest and business areas long as you dont leave mobiles or money on display

tl;dr dont be a dick your fine

Yes. If you really want to go to France don't go to Paris. There are "safe" spots but it isn't worth it.

>I'm guessing OP has been to the Moselle before and is judging Paris solely based on what he's seen in Metz.
you are spot on

Lyon is trash. 1/3 is a fucking arab.
t.lyonnais in Erasmus. The lack of arabs here truly is refreshing.

>burkas

There are no burqas in Paris, it has been banned in France a decade ago.

Isn't it crazy that countries like Spain or Portugal now seem like white heavens when you visit them?

You are a stinking muzzlem. Paris needs to be purged. Islam is Gay. Aleppo has fallen, Mosul is surrounded, and Raqqua is taking hits. It's looking bad for your homelands, Achmed. O bet you don't answer the call of your Imam for reinforcements. Islam just needs to decide if they want to be buried next to and with Godless French cowards.

>implying shitskins respect the law

It's shit don't even bother. Teenage girls being raped under the Eiffel tower is like a weekly thing now

>it's hard to avoid the ghettos and slums
Any self respecting white man knows to stay away from these areas, and even for a tourist they are easily avoided.

Also, French flags, does it make you pissed to think that the burial place for great kings of France is in Seine-Saint-Denis? Isn't that nigger central?

>tried to blow it to the ground
even if we did try it would be justified after your sacking of german territory and stealing the fucking quadriga of the brandenburg gate

No it's not. Remember there are millions and millions of people living their lives in Paris evey day with out any problems.

Only Marseille or Seine Saint-Denis

>you will never see Old Paris

Stop the pain. I cannot endure this.

Ask a cab driver to drop you off in La Banane, you'll love it

Not dangerous I went with my senpai after the bataclan attack and there super amounts of security with guns

Young nige on the far left

>sacking of german territory
kek are you talking about Alsace-Moselle?
People there never wanted to be german (who in his right mind would want that?)

Or Nice.
oh wait

Well my faggot frog friend, i dont give a flying fuck to the name they call it, its a fucking cloth covering someone face and hair, those disgusting muslims have like 10 differente kinds of veils, just fuck you you gay maggot frenchie cuck

sneaky

RARE

>watch the Jackal, a movie from the 60's.
>Paris is completely white

It hit me hard, so much bad import in the last 50 years.

Someone post the Paris metro - Moscow metro difference WebM.

Nice is an arab city anyway

no. stop visiting Sup Forums best advise i can give you.

>there are a billion chink tourists in paris right now
>Sup Forums is afraid to go because they might get bullied by muzzies

maybe a race war isn't such a great idea...

So yeah there's just as many shitskins in Toulouse as anywhere else.

I guess it would be more accurate to say I spent 10 years in Alger, 3 in Morroco, 2 in Rennes, 4 in Alger, 2 in Aix-en-Alger, and 1 in Dijon which is perfectly fine.

I was thinking this as well. It makes me so mad. The other day I saw a class of young chaps in visit here with their teacher and I found the view very pleasing and nostalgic, and couldn't say why since I normally hate children. Then it struck me, these young lads were cute af with their childhood gibberish speak and those dummy walks because they were all white and innocent and well behaved. In Lyon or France in general there always is a bretty high percentage of arab subhumans who shave their head like testicles and swear and act like they're 20 even when they're 5 or 6 yo. It's so unpleasant and annoyoing, even their offspring is shit and deserves to get kill, children are supposed to be cute wtf.
So yeah I saw a class of spanish kids full of whites and it looked like an old movie or the observation of an extinct species to me. Nuclear oblivion for France when?

>german patronizing me on stealing and sacking

I go there every year and pass by Gare du Nord (at my great misery) before taking the metro, never crossed the path of a burqa, sure there are a lot of veiled women but no burqa, which is not true for London for example.
Afaik the burqa is something only worn in arab peninsula and afghanistan/pakistan, maghrebi and blacks rarely wear it.

I think we are past this point.
Saint Denis was already profanated 2 centuries ago, one of the numerous despicable acts done by the revolutionnaries.
Of course you never hear about it because "muh republican values", republic of tomb raiders yes.

Nah, the parisians are just as rude as big city amaricans like New yorkers and los angelinos, if you went up to a bunch of New yorkers speaking spanish to them most wouldnt want to speak it, that simple. Seems to youre being the arrogant nigger in that situation

Dijon makes good mustard

It's a major letdown. Your money is better spent on Copenhagen or Vienna.

>Veiled
>Burka
>Different
Ta gueule Paul, France is fucked, veil or burka they deserve purge by fire, there's no other way around.