Weird

This young woman died after eating several pancakes at a contest for her sorority.

Her father was a police officer that died in the attacks of 9/11.

This young woman volunteered at the Resiliency Center in Newtown, Conn. This center is a nonprofit that assists people affected by the Sandy Hook shootings.

This story is weird and spoopy.

Pic related.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2017/04/03/university-mourns-sorority-sister-who-died-after-pancake-eating-contest/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/07/boston-marathon-bombing-survivor-killed-in-dubai-car-crash/
nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-college-student-dies-days-pancake-eating-contest-article-1.3017376
kfgo.com/news/articles/2017/apr/04/denver-choking-death-reported-linked-to-doughnut-eating-contest/
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2017/04/03/university-mourns-sorority-sister-who-died-after-pancake-eating-contest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>father dies a hero
>daughters dies an attention seeking moron

Imagine that

So you are saying pancakes will be the NEXT false flag?

Or this girl dying from pancakes is already the false flag?

she died THREE DAYS LATER
How the fuck does that even happen?

Okay, I get it.

Her father dies in PANCAKING buildings. She dies eating PANCAKES. Where does Sandy Hook come in?

She was pancaked to death. Maybe poison? I don't know it just seemed weird to me.

Maybe while volunteering at that center she learned some shit, so ((they)) needed to kill her off.

>sorority.
Aren't those just like female clubs where they host orgies and shit?
Looks like a slut anyway, zero fucks given.

These are all reddit tier comments.

Nu Pol sucks

>choking on a pancake

at least it wasn't a cheeseburger.

Basically.

(You)'re a dumb faggot, I've been here for years.
>double spaced
fucking pot calling the kettle black or whatever

>refers to reddit
Only people from reddit do that I think.

This is a new low for CIA Niggers, poisoning people pancakes is shameful

ya the resiliency center in newtown isn't what you think it is

>its the hood ct inc. of newtown (mariam carey)

there was money being passed around. and everyone is in hyperdrive to make sure newtown isnt questioned (though it was an obvious false flag)

she moved to puerto rico to work in the ms soto center that got opened up due to this clusterfuck

>seriously impeach malloy

>be a faggot
>don't contribute to the conversation

kys

Thanks for the free (you)'s cucks!~

they had to pay those actors somehow

>spends enough time on reddit to be an expert on reddit

>High school slut dies after eating pancakes
There's a thousand things she could've died from. Fuck off.

Here's another one you absolute attention starved faggot.

You are a fucking retarded idiot moron

RIP in pancakes, cute lady.

Calm down buddy, the story makes it seem as though the pancakes are the reason for her death and doesn't state the cause of death. It's suspicious.

gluten allergy strikes again

most sororities are 7/10 stuck up bitches.

theyre all expendable at the end of the day

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/07/boston-marathon-bombing-survivor-killed-in-dubai-car-crash/

>no loyalty

>These are all reddit tier comments.
how would you know unless you go there?
maybe you should stay there next time.

Back to r/The_Donald with you faggot

This is true but to die by pancake? Come on.....

Checked #

Right, so these people are cursed or they have to die early for some other purpose.

Sorority pancakes.
What is that code for?

Not everything is a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

It's almost like Connecticut is a small state with bedroom communities right outside NYC where people have many overlapping local connections,

>father just happens to die in 9/11
>girl just happens to work in something related to sandy hook
>girl dies by pancake.......

The correct term is sorostitute

>bitch chokes
>all of her "friends" and "sisters" fail to render mouth to mouth or chest compressions
>lays on the floor choking for 30 minutes
>brain dead

Why is it that so many posters feel compelled to vocally dismiss these threads when other similarly themed ones get a generally positive response?

Interdasting

shills

Because there's no reason to think she was murdered in the first place.

That's my point. There's nothing actually spooky or coincidental about this story. The connected pointed aren't related in any way other than the first two having a tangential connection to two stories that were national news at one time. It's absolutely unremarkable save for the absurd way that she happened to die.

This happened at my school... Kinda fucked seeing it here Sup Forums no need for it.

fuck off m8

>Slut dies of syphilis
>blames it on pancakes

>Sup Forums - politics

Lol I swear I go to sacred heart, I could prove it my screen shotting an email about ths from the president if I need to prove anything. But she died of an allergy and everyone at the event thought she was choking. Her throat closed so someone had to give her CPR until the emts came. Her brain was without oxygen for more than 3 minutes, that's why she passed away

nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-college-student-dies-days-pancake-eating-contest-article-1.3017376
Has a more detailed description.

Common sense says stuffing your face with food as quickly as possible entails a danger of choking, although I guess choking to death still takes a lot of bad luck.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>allergic to pancakes

the pancakes contained sand

>Kalamaras said Nelson suffered from food allergies — but investigators do not believe that condition contributed to her death.

It was something in the pancakes. Is it so unimaginable someone on Sup Forums goes to sacred heart? This girl was in my class and I've hungout with her before. It's just fucked seeing a conspiracy theory about a freak accident. Now Greek week will most Likely be canceled

>Chew, THEN swallow
>Not knowing how to eat in college

Nameless bitch dies from pancakes

how is this political?
Go to /VNIP/ stupid fucker

sage

Well from first hand accounts it's the allergy that did it because it made her throat close up. The cause of death was the lack of oxygen to her brain I believe

good thread

>hold a charity event
>put a bunch of nuts in your pancakes
>make jokes about eating nuts really fast
>oh shit she died

Was it nuts? I almost killed my school bully when I found out he was allergic to them so I crushed them up and blew them in his face when he has taking the piss out of me.
The fucker never dared taking the piss out of me ever again.

First-hand accounts as in gossip and speculation in your school cafeteria? That guy literally said it was not related to her allergies, presumably to clear up that rumor.

In other news, a middle-aged guy choked to death in a doughnut eating competition:
kfgo.com/news/articles/2017/apr/04/denver-choking-death-reported-linked-to-doughnut-eating-contest/
>42-year-old Denver man choked to death while taking part in an eating contest that requires participants to consume a half-pound doughnut in less than two minutes, authorities and media said on Monday.
>Travis Malouff died on Sunday "from asphyxia, due to obstruction of the airway," at the Voodoo Doughnut shop, the office of the Denver medical examiner said in a statement.

crisis actor

>taking the piss out of me
sick fuck

No like girls that were in her sorority told me while they were in the hospital

kill yourself nigger

No, sororities are institutions of higher learning that seek to promote fellowship with women and goodwill and charity toward your community.

Lol no jk they're just a bunch of alcoholic frat whores

Pancakes of peace?

>choking
>mouth to mouth

I don't think you understand what you're saying.

Yeah this story stinks like shit.

Nobody goes into critical condition after choking on pancakes.

Shut up asslicker or i will lick your ass faggot.

>Her brain was without oxygen for more than 3 minutes

Isn't that an admission requirement for liberal arts colleges?

>cute girls would rather choke to death on pancakes than be your gf

>MAPLE SYRUP CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. And yet there are endless BLACKED and bait posts that are fine. Nice work, Hiroshinigger.

Have you tried covering yourself in butter and syrup? You might score a confused American diner.

why havent you removed sugar and carbjews from your life already Sup Forums ?

>Weird
>This young woman died after eating several pancakes at a contest for her sorority.

>Her father was a police officer that died in the attacks of 9/11.

>This young woman volunteered at the Resiliency Center in Newtown, Conn. This center is a nonprofit that assists people affected by the Sandy Hook shootings.

>This story is weird and spoopy.

>Pic related.

>google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2017/04/03/university-mourns-sorority-sister-who-died-after-pancake-eating-contest/

Hey Alex? Dat you? Lol

why is the average 'white' American so swarthy?

>google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2017/04/03/university-mourns-sorority-sister-who-died-after-pancake-eating-contest/

I have literately been to the hospital for eating too much. I am really skinny, so all it took was having two meals a couple hours apart. I had terrible stomach pains for two days straight.

>Mfw those digits

nobody cares

Search and sweep then begin mouth to mouth. But yeah they should have known to heimlich first.

>

Fuck off, swede.