Haha, Germany! Fuck you

Germany tried to inhibit international trade/banking and it got fucked to death. Poor little Hitler is gone and nobody will save you.

We bombed your cities into oblivion and bombed the fleeing men, women and children. We burned you alive in your homes and smashed your proud "Aryan" race to smithereens. Now look where you are lol, you're on the verge of extinction, taking millions of 'refugees' who slaughter you and rape your children in the streets. You will be exterminated and nobody cares.

Haha! Fuck you. Die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJFmd6ftm2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK POLAND SHIT COUNTRY FULL OF SUBHUMANS

>Now look where you are lol, you're on the verge of extinction, taking millions of 'refugees' who slaughter you and rape your children in the streets. You will be exterminated and nobody cares.

Class matters more than race. Think I give a shit what happens to working class people? Lol. Poor little Hans will be destroyed in his own country lool

kys

kys.

Don't get me started on Sweden. The Germans deserve it. Their children will fry as they get raped but nobody will save them. It's over Hans, kill yourself

kys.

Sweden imports hundreds of thousands of barbarians. Loool you're dead too. Bye bye Sven

friendly reminder that Germany
>weakened the UK and France in 2 World Wars
>which in turn weakened their grip on their colonies
>which in turn began a gigantic migration wave into both countries

Germany also
>the hegemonic power of Europe in the world, which the US and Russia filled
>basically gave half of Europe to the Soviet Union
>destroyed for 50 years any chance of peace in Europe

Also
>destroyed any competition in the free market by exporting so much, lesser countries cant compete
>bought the EU and rules it with an iron fist
>gave monies to the southern states which are now basically slaves

and also
>invited millions of economic migrants from the hellish places of the world, which are now wreaking havoc all over europe

and also

>are responsible for the existence of Israel and the empowerement of the jews

He's right though
Why would you give a fuck about someone lower in hierarchy than you? Keep poor in check and look for a way to fuck up those richer than you so you can take their place.

ARYAN STATUS: SMASHED
ARYANDIED STATUS: IMMINENT.

Because they are your countrymen you fucking traitor.

Precisely the reasons why the Germans must go

Lol I love that meme

We shall take the Aryans to the blood refinery by dawn

Der ewige Inselaffe

kys

Nationalism is opium for retards like you, my well being is the only thing that matters to me, but you are too dumb to understand that and that's why you will die poor.

kek

I'm not poor though you subhuman retard. No man is an island.

Kys

How about you speak English like a normal person

You're a moron. Race absolutely matters but the German one does not. You Slavs are repugnant as well

INSELAFFE!!!!

the eternal islandape

better ?

yeah you are poor, denying it won't help you

Dad, what are you doing? Did you take your medicines dad?

t. poorland

>it is bad to look out for your nation, your people, your society's interests.

Because reducing every human being to a dollar unit is progress right? Filthy globalist scum.

Good boy.

Speak English dumb kraut

I always had a question for the bongs, how does it feel that the national team is so so shit these days?
For a long time actually already. Any signs of hope for your national team? the premier league is still the most fun to watch league worldwide but jesus your national team is a fucking embarassement. no offense btw.

I brag about the inevitable extinction of your people and you think some football digs will hurt me. Haha dumbshit German faggot

I can't begin to fathom the extent of sheer disappointment, hate, helplessness and inferiority the Inselaffen must endure whenever we humiliate them at their favorite sport, which happens at least every two years. They must be absolutely SEETHINg whenever that happens, especially since they have no way of getting back at us. KEK

why so mad inselaffe?

Hows your sickness called ?
Escapism with a touch of schizophrenia?
And last time I checked you were little Bangladesh. I was in London last christmas and my god there are so many towelheads and brown people there it makes my hometown cologne look like Germania.

I go where the money is

Your days are numbered, Hans and Wolfgang. With every passing day more and more people are waking up to and smelling the stench of evil that is wafting over from your wretched tumour of a country that is busy poisoning and destroying Europe.

Still haven't given up your old racism I see

NEVER FORGET THE DAY WHEN MOSLEY WAS AMBUSHED AND BEATEN TO DEATH BY ARYANS

GOD REST HIS SOUL.

kys

We will avenge him

It gets even better, soon the EU will take scotland and gibralta from you and you will get even smaller.

Scots are the biggest benefit leeches on earth. Of course you'd love to have them. You love being humiliated

>Now look where you are lol,

we surpassed you long ago.

Still no bonglander addressing my question about the national team.

Are you that sad and butthurt about it?

I don't watch football. You're the one mad and you're just bitter because yet again we won

I do wonder who could be behind this post.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJFmd6ftm2E

at least Germans will be replaced soon.

kys

You don't have to care about poor people or nationalism but would you rather live in a country that's 100% white and you can walk the street knowing you won't be beaten, robbed, and killed or would you rather live in a multicultural shithole where your daughter can get raped by a sandnigger walking to school and the police won't even help?

I do believe Germany will cause much grief to the rest of Europe, and through Islam and Sharia, there will be Fascism.

Won? what did you win?

>Now look where you are lol, you're on the verge of extinction, taking millions of 'refugees' who slaughter you and rape your children in the streets. You will be exterminated and nobody cares.

just like anglos, you mean?

Tony Blair have caused Muslims to flood into Europe. Soon Europe will have Boko Haram and Isis terrorists setting up slave camps for white European girls.

All to have a muslim mayor of London.

kys.

t. Tory boy

The only people who enjoy defaming Oswald Mosley are cucks and shitskins

Keep calm Paki.
Your days are outnumbered when the aryan nordish races alliance poisoning your chicken tikka and curry crap with decayed refugee meat. So long not so eternal anglo.