UK 'losing cool' says Spanish minister

Spanish foreign minister Alfonso Dastis has said his government had been "surprised by the tone of comments coming out of Britain" about Gibraltar. He told a Madrid conference: "It seems someone is losing their cool." On Sunday ex-Conservative leader Lord Howard said the UK would be willing to defend Gibraltar in the same way it defended the Falklands 35 years ago. And Gibraltar's chief minister Fabian Picardo said: "Gibraltar is not a bargaining chip in these negotiations." "Gibraltar belongs to the Gibraltarians and we want to stay British."

youtube.com/watch?v=vu4Tj87o728

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12674257
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spain and the EU just overstepped their grounds by trying to be clever about this and were not thinking that Britain's leaders would go as far as threats of war over it. So now they are desperately trying to wheel it back in.

WALL

I mean, the EU has literally all the bargaining power. They can essentially do what they want. They staked their position - they're going to make a big deal about Gibraltar simply because they can, and they'll support an EU member over a non-EU member. Britain threw all its toys out the pram with senior politicians and the media reeeeing about war like idiot eight year olds with thunderbird dolls. Then the EU had a bit of a chuckle and told us to shut up and get back to business.

I don't usually get much out of laughing at the EU, but this shitfit legitimately funny.

Uh Spain is in some of the worst poverty on earth? They'd only be a "threat" in the context of a poverty Olympics held with Iran, North Korea and Russia. Everyone needs to stop pretending bankrupt countries that can't feed their own populace pose any kind of threat to functioning nations.

NOT

YOUR

ROCK

DIEGO

Just build a fucking wall so they can never come in. Nobody wants them anyway.

>A fine example of american intellectual
This was so cringe it made me wish your mother died in her sleep tonight and i'm not even spanish.

uk should initiate commercial talks with catalonia, a big exporter. Simply send a few politicians to catalonia in commercial mission and watch spanish/eu politicians melt down

spanish politicians already shitting themselves
>w-we didn't mean a-anything about gibraltar
>i-it was merkel's idea, she told us to say it
lmao the eternal manolo, always a coward when shit hits the fan

completely agreed

Spain shouldn't listen to Merkel and Juncker in this

Nobody apart from niggers wants to get in this shithole of a country though.

Didn't you know PP is the ruling party lad?

>A FUCKING ROCK

spain is merkel and juncker, spaniards voted them in with rajoy

>s-somone is losing their c-cool

that backpedaling

>uk should initiate commercial talks with catalonia, a big exporter. Simply send a few politicians to catalonia in commercial mission and watch spanish/eu politicians melt down

Would be pretty funny, but I think this is what the EU actually wants, divide and rule.

And what the fuck are they gonna do about it, cunt?

This is how negotiations work, those with the power, and the leverage set the terms.

Spain is a large member of the EU. The UK has chosen to go on their own, and will quickly be reminded that "muh special relationship" isn't worth shit.

It's like a spoilt daughter wanting to leave the house, but still wants you keep paying for her.

Get fucked. Shout out to all my remainer niggers, though.

>uk should initiate commercial talks with catalonia, a big exporter. Simply send a few politicians to catalonia in commercial mission and watch spanish/eu politicians melt down
are you british? wtf are you talking about?

Who is Sup Forums siding with

strawpoll.me/12674257

Fuck off Javier

Britannia obviously.

Up yours Sanjiv!

Go to the Supermarket and see how much of your food comes from the UK. Nearly 90 percent of ours comes from Spain. Enjoy the inflation without matching neetbux.

Make a new thread with this poll in it.

We are the ANGLO. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

Every last Spaniard will pay homage and tribute to the crown

Every last Spaniard will lay down their arms, their borders and their cities to their new masters. This is the end of Spanish independence.
You will all become one with the ANGLO

>I think this is what the EU actually wants
lol no, they absolutely don't want that, if they could chose catalonia would disappear this afternoon and 'problem' solved

keep in mind the big commercial connection sea-spain-france-europe is mostly done through catalonia railways and highways, and an independent catalonia could make this route difficult/more expensive/whatever. Remember the EU Mediterranean Core Network Corridor project goes through catalonia, reason why the spanish government has been mostly blocking it for two decades

>irrelevant shithole on the wrong side of the world
>always the loudest mouth

fuck off

If you have to call yourself Anglo, then you aren't one.

Listen, Sandeep, I know you don't come on holiday here anyway. But don't you see how much your country has changed since the Malvinas war? Do you think there is that many "patriotic" Brits in the UK anymore?

You've got protests on the daily against the Anglo in your capital city, mate. You couldn't wage a proper war literally if your lives depended on it, because you've let all the enemies in.

>Giving land to France and annexing handalusia.
Not a good move anglo.

No more brother wars!

HAHAHHA FUCKING KEK

They can always go to Italy. Most of this country is a disgusting wasteland full of imbeciles anyway.

And smmuglers. If we shut the borders they stop and get fucked.

ok, i surrender.

Ww3 will be fought over a rock

Fixed

I'm talking about your retarded politicians and country thinking they are hot shit but it turns out they are only shit (and a puppet to the eu) once they get confronted

I guess it's not the same to send a few faggots to perejil against some moroccans or threaten catalonia with war, than to actually have to step up against a proper country with an army and shiet

>we are going to take gibraltar back!
>excuse me?
>no-nothing, n-nothing, mr anglo, please have a good day, hope you enjoy your holidays here
lmao

All the smugglers are jobless handalusianiggers from our side of the border friendo.

>Breetan is loosings heez cools, amego.

The spic says while sweating profusely, excreting snot and tears and nursing a bun in his underwear.

That applies to most developed countries you fucking sack sucker.

But why would the EU care as long as both Spain and Catalonia are both in the EU? splitting existing Nation states into ever smaller pieces would further undermine national sovereignty and justify the EU taking even further control over borders, defense, economic policy.

In the UK the EU has been agitating for regionalism.

GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL
MALVINAS ARGENTINAS
BELFAST IRLANDÉS
MUERTE AL HIJOPUTA INGLÉS

Fuck off back to Pakistan ahmed

la linea needs gibraltar more than gibrarltar needs la linea. It's Andalucía after all, this shithole can't sustain itself.

>I'm talking about your retarded politicians
they are your politicians too,faggot

NO I kill that inbreed moron we have as president before going to war with another European country over a rock populated by English colonists and local subhumans.

CATALONIA CATALAN
NAVARRA BASQUE
GALICIA PORTUGUESE
DEATH TO THE CASTILIAN SUBHUMAN

Mate, we've been paying for Andalucía since we reconquered it.

I think La Linea can survive on the welfare like their compatriots.

Mabye we can start sending back the illegal farm labourers, and encourage the Andalus to actually work?

But I watch Japanese shows on an American TV

cant wait to leave this fucking Cult.
Then we can trade directly with bask countries and drink Spanish tears.

Mate, if the King came and spoke a sentence of Catalan you and your Hola reading faggots would go full nationalista by tomorrow.

You just need your ego stroked, as usual.

>"it seems someone is losing their cool"
It was just a prank brah!

Spain knows what happened in the Falklands, pic fucking related

Spaincucks btfo
Spain has been in decadence for years and will only get worse as we righteous basque people achieve independence

Don't underestimate us, Spain. Peace in Europe is a recent oddity. Deep down we are itching to rip continental faggot throats out.

>Then we can trade directly with bask countries and drink Spanish tears.

I don't know how you think this works, Gupta.

There is no such thing a proper "bilateral" trade. It's all under the WTO rules. To trade with one member of the EU is to trade with ALL members of the EU under the same conditions.

Furthermore, Ramit, you've seem to overlook the fact that the UK has the worst trade deficit in the industrialized world. Meaning, you're not selling ANYTHING anyone wants. You're entire "economy" was based on finance, and your position in the EU.

Who on earth are you going to trade more with now? The US, the Aussie? Firstly, you've got import controls in both those countries. And, Secondly, and most importantly, you've got the cost of getting your goods there.

So how the fuck, are you going to get beneficial bilateral trade agreements when:

1)All rules are set by the WTO to stop anyone fucking over the other

2)You've got nothing anyone else wants to buy, thus no incentive for other countries to change trade terms with you.

3)The cost of doing business with countries farther away than the EU.

No, the frenchy faggot king sucks dick.

You sweaty little Moor. You Iberian nigger. You lazy beaners can't even feed yourselves. We'd turn your entire desert shithole of a country into glass you uppity spic.

>Malvinas
>Happened in 1984

Very good Bong. And to be honest, if it was your grandad in his prime comming we might be worried.

Luckily, it's a bunch of disloyal Fijians, and Nepalese making up the strength of your army, combined with a faggot officer class, more interested on making it back alive so they can get an MBE.

There is no more "Britain".

Nice post cuck

ITT people from overseas tell Spaniards and Europeans how the Union works.
Pathetic little wankers.

Give Olivença back.

Spain is a large member of the EU, but not an important one. Go away paco

You foolish simpleton.
A trade deficit meabts that WTO rules benefit us.. if all goods are eligable for tarrif...
who benefits?

We do.. by billions of pounds a year.
Why do you think that the German car industry is lobbying Merkel for free trade deal?
Its because the UK is their BIGGEST customer.
I know spain cant really into finance and politics.. but this is pretty basic stuff Pedro.

let's see if it's true, you faggots should have been putting pressure on madrid together with catalonia for the last few years instead of waiting in silence in the sidelines like cowards

You're fucked mate.

When your government got BTFO by India about trade, that's when I knew the Brits had finally entered dementia mode.

You'll be going down to the mosque, praying to mecca whilst clusping at your photo of the Liz 2nd soon.

You will disintegrate when Charles becomes King.

Just like the Spanish army with moors, panchitos and some old generals coming from the nobility or franco era without any knowledge in modern warfare. War won't happen anyway.

Most Europeans don't even know how it works. It's a joke club which I'm glad will crush the Spic and the Kraut when it collapses.

Have have nukes. You don't. Case closed, Arab.

Well lad, instead of make concesions and get the veto of scotland you make this with Spain, gg wp

Basque/Catalonia Independence WHEN?

Lets get this started..

So will we sooner or later. We have many things in common with the UK if you look at it this way.

So much spanish angst in this thread, maybe if you acted like men instead of copping those sweet british tourists bucks while they fuck your women you could take the island back.

We don't need to trade with Britain they need our food! You'll need their money for that food far more than them sourcing food elsewhere.

Your country is in no position to be making demands anywhere after Britian called your bluff of trying to mouth off. Wait until the EU has an army before trying it again.

Ok lets go to war
Even if we lose, can care less

Podemos faggot.

Of course we are, both in the voting in the parliament we have the 4th most seats, and on equal voting rights to block ANY deal.

The Council of Europe requires unanimity on the matter. Spain can vote in favour, or against. The same way Greece has fucked over Macedonia for decades, we can fuck over the UK.

Bongs 90% of us support you,those siesta niggers have been fucking with us for 900 years and now its time to fuck with them for a change.

We should fund separatist movements in the Basque Country and Catalonia. We should smuggle arms to both. For too long has the Eternal Moor oppressed you, fellow whites. Kick back against the Arab invader. Remove the Spaniard.

>Most Europeans
Obviously just Brits

Muh tragalgar because since then Spain entered in decadence and hasn't recovered yet.

We want peace broh

Ask a random German what the commission is. Go on. Try it.

The only way to convince you greedy fucks to do anything was from the economic angle, and even then I don't think you are willing to do anything other than peaceful demonstrations.
Basques have gotten twenty year sentences while fighting for their nation and we are currently resisting massive subversion, so dont be a faggot and shut the fuck up.

[autisticly screeches in spanish]

You are deluded.
Also
>Believing the EU parliament is an actual parliament and not something symbolic and believing the EU is something good.

Yes, we tried to be clever and take the plunge, the thing is we did know you anglos want to take the world, but we expected a classical diplomatic campaign instead of that instantaneous bile drop, only proving again your desire to return to imperialism.

spainbro time to get your rightful clay, if you need some EU moneys to do that no problem we give everything just to piss of the brits.

We also have territories in dispute if something happens. It's time for our neighbours comply with Vienna treaty.

You know there are all types of brown people that can grow food right? A lot of them seem to speak Spanish too

Voting rights don't matter, Spain will do whatever the actually influential states ask. It's hard to believe you are stupid enough to believe that a podemos voter would browse pol but then again you are probably a half moor shitskin like the average paco

Britain will completely and utterly crush Spain either diplomatically or with force.
Trump will be the end of the Monroe doctrine.

>Why do you think that the German car industry is lobbying Merkel for free trade deal?
Its because the UK is their BIGGEST customer.

You moron. This means you are dependent on them, not the other way around.

Man you Brits are idiots with this. I've seen this shit argument on the BBC and British papers. I wonder why no one else ever says it. Mabye because it's a complete load of wank.

So imagine some junky comes into to Tesco everyday. He buys the cheapest shit everyday. Spends nearly all his money with you.

Then, one day, this filthy, once proud junky, demands to Tesco a discount, because "I buys everythin heres".

What the fuck do you think Tesco will say? Get fucked.

Where else are you going to make up the deficit?
You import that many German cars, great! Guess what Germany, and other EU manufacturers are growing market share around the world. A country with a 60,000,000 population means fuck all versus an Indonesia.

Are the Brit consumers going to start buying products from somewhere else? There is a reason they don't buy British cars in Britain: they are shit.

Enjoy trying to replace you imports from other sources farther away, moron.

There is a reason Germany always aims to be in trade surplus faggot, because that's real leverage.If you "need" their imports you are dependent on them. If the UK stops buying EU goods, your costs will sky rocket. Your neetbux will be inflated out of existence. Mabye you cunts can start importing Tata's or something, though, right ?

Want some Rafale with Exocet to deal with the eternal anglo ?

Just remember you have family that got killed and raped by Anglos. Don't you forget it.

good post

Can we meme this into a full scale war? I'm really bored and nightly Gibraltar War threads would be comfy af.

>Moors

Franco's army were primarily Moors, bro.
For all we know could be a good palce to send our unemployed youth.

>War

Indeed, but the BritBong's butthurt is too great.