List of Red-pills for you newfags

>Holocaust is a hoax
>We have been fighting the globalists since the days of jesus - and they are all satanic jews
>Jesus was a rough stern bad ass kicking jew ass
>Magick is real + Christianity is the way to go
>The Globalists plan is to wipe out the white race - and in 50 years all major white nations will be black
>Niggers got smaller brainsize, 80 out of 82 niglets fail self awareness test
>Most refugees arent refugees, they are economic migrants
>The earth is hollow and the nazis has been there
>Only conservative values can build successfull nations and a happy populace
>Europa and Islam has been at war for 2000 years
>The Devil will appear this year

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489409308668.webm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Thessalonians 4:13-18&version=KJV
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof of the devil
Its a slow read but read it

Instructions for the wehrmacht on how to get into Agarta Hollow earth

Modern map matching their description

Magic is real proof

Pic 2

The arc of Noah- Dated to 7000 years old through c14

Niggers failing self awareness test
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

Someone bump this shit

More proof for Christianity - The Levithian

Niggers with smaller Brainsize

We need more bumps lets get this thread going

The demopraphic shift

Noahs ark

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489409308668.webm
Settle down kids and wait in

bamp

Red pill me on the rapture. Is it a Jesuit lie?

The fuck is a rapture user

Go read the book of Revelations, You will find all answers there

I grew up in a pentecostal church and they think Christians will ascend before tribulation. Probably bullshit.

What English translation would you recommend? I've only read NIV all the way through when I was younger.

Redpill me on cultural Marxism
What's their end game?

The King James version
It has to do with their satanic doctrine of making the world degenerate, something in that direction, best way to ensure that is to destroy the white man

Why do Marxists want to destroy the white race? Don't they realize that would stagnate social and technological development?

Also bump

Needs more jpg

Was the new testament designed to neuter Christianity and make it more passive?

Sorry about that READ! BIGGEST REDPIL OF YOUR LIFE

Thanks, I'll pray for your white women.

>80 out of 82 niglets fail self awareness test

Niggers make up their religion, also.

NATION OF ISLAM (ie Black Muslim) niggers think that niggers INVENTED WHITE PEOPLE in a laboratory.

But that whites rebelled against our much more intelligent masters.

There are literally millions of niggers walking the streets of America who believe that nonsense.

Nope - To bring us new teachings, The Revelations book is very informative, aswell as Jesus Sacrifice really changes everything

See it used to be that we all followed some kind of Karma, Jews Buddhists, But with Jesus sacrifise your karma debt can be restored

Op here changed name due to an error with my other topic, Go have a look

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Thessalonians 4:13-18&version=KJV

KJV is the only version where they used "Trump" instead of "Trumpet" for verse 16 of this passage

Somehow you faggots always forget to include modernization. I know a ton of mudslimes who aren't even religious.

Begone shill the Majority of Muslims are degenerates that support Sharia

62% of canadian muslims support Sharia law

pic from

WTF is this??

The CIA released docs recently - 16 million, these docs revealed alot including their scientific report on Telekinesis and Astral projecting - Both of which are hinted at existing in the bible so it would come as no surprise

Can Christians RV or is satanic?

The prophet John who wrote the revelations went into the astral world - so it would seem that Astral projecting is not satanic, as for the rest of Magics except healing, I would yes

Good stuff OP... sending some of this stuff to other Christians I know.

>christianity is real
>go to /x/
>lots of non-christian paranormal
Literally any other spirituality is better than christianity if you wanna deal in magic

If you want magic-LITE then you go with christianity and meme magic.

bumpity

CERN

>ridges are proof of a dragon thing
Don't get spooped by this pic user

>proof
>pictures of stars

these coordinates don't show anything on the nasa site now

to control more easily a dumbed down diverse population with no culture and no history. their jew books told them yaweh would only save them once the earth was at peace and the white man and arabs are their last threat. lurk moar you fucking faggot

This day will be an amazing day. Shadilay, brother.

read WellIt's quite hard to se the actuall skeleton leaf, but once you spot it theres no doubt

The skeleton has symmetri and an organic growth (it grows the further up you go) and nowhere else have i seen anything similair

>proof
I got your proof right here.

Besides the last one, this is 100% correct

I don't get it, what am I looking at? A spine?

a close up on the ribs for you blind

jesus in toast tier

noah had no more trees becäuse they died from the flood , guess from what he made his houses from ?

I know a wasp without a stinger

>>Europa and Islam has been at war for 2000 years
>islam is roughly 1400 years old

Pick one.

Why in the fuck did you have throw Hollow Earth into that glorious list!?

There are that many Native Americans?

>redpill
>(((Christianity)))

The world and ita history is a lot older than 2000 years. Stop researching Tales of the Desert Jew and read the history of your people before they were slaughtered by Christians

>says Christianity is "the way to go"
>is protestant

Thanks, interesting. This is in Antarctica?

well its not really hollow earth, more like a great cavern system underneath the antartica
se
There is allso more documentations about the nazis down there

A Famous one is operation Highjump were the Us military laid retreat after their ships had been damaged in the antartica(southpole) Ofcourse you can read alot more about it here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

Here's the satanic jews proof

Jesus wasn't a Jew, this is a lie made up by Jews.

>YES GOY! GIVE UP FOR 2000 YEAR HISTORY FOR GODLESS ATHEISM AND BECOME A MATERIALISTIC HEATHEN!

There happens to be alot of truth and proof for christianity mr varg

WOWZERZ YOU MEAN THE EARTH REALLY IS ONLY 2000 years old!!!???!??

they obviously removed it then, i can link threads (not now) where they all go in to the coords individually and see the same phenomena

RCC has been fucked up since Peter denied Christ before the church was even built. God has been breaking down that unholy organization since day 1. The future of the Christina Church is catholic free.

Just travelling around the world is a major red-pill.

Go see the red-haired and blue eyed statues of the Viracochas on Easter Island, compare their architecture with the Incas in South-America. Realize that the sea didn't divide us, but connect us. I know what kind of "evidence" our history is made of; christian monks and smithsonian "scientists" with confirmation bias.

is this a picture for ants?

The Bible is inclusive of The Old Testament, a jewish text. Who knows what history of our people the Romans and Franks destroyed following their dead kike on a stick religion

God fucking damnit HereSee

..nasa removed what?

Is there a trick for opening up these big pics so they are readable?

click it newfag

>Implying you can be Christian and go against what Jesus said.

You know that you're a heretic. You deal with the fact that there are two catholic churches. The temporal and the nontemporal.

i doubt the book of revelations was written with 2017 of the year that people on 4chin would look up some sky-thing with many filters on

what was the point of waterloo? the famines? the plague that killed 1/3 of europe? just for this moment?

Keep this thread open for now and let it update, when it is archived or at a later time, use the DownloadThemAll! extension to get all of them with ease.

I used to think swedes could speak proper english

you *must*

>lebanese tech support

>And she brought forth a man child

Trump?

Yeee boi

Kek

In the gospel Satan took Jesus on a high mountain and offered all the kingdoms before him for his soul, (all the earth)
meaning that we are living in hell, and these great tragedies are satans doing

In the bible - book of revelations this child was either the christ or antichrist, and he will appear 3.5 years or right after this happening - can't remember

hollow?!?! The devil???

here are the coords that I got to work

13 47 37.0, -8 49' 50.5"

Oh yea the minus before the 8 is important

kek

confirmed