America will be Mexico again in your lifetime

*gets beheaded by cartel*

Mexico lost all their land in what is now the US due to a stupid war and inability to pay their debt. They had little population on that land anyway and couldn't control it due to hostile Native Americans.

When can I see the liveleak video?

Hey, at least the French aren't trying to take "their" land back. Can you imagine the bullshit that would generate?

Are Mexicans literally retarded? If I was Mexican I'd beg for my country to be run by Americans.

I'd like to see that. Who will be fighting the best military in the world ? Their army is far from good and drug lords would get BTFO'd in a week or two, turns out Marines are better trained than most sicarios.

And even if Mexico did invade the South, they'd have to fight heavily armed Mexican-hating Southerners. That ought to be fun.

I agree that Mexico would lose quickly in a traditional war against the USA. But they are waging a non-traditional war: one of demographic replacement, which they are succeeding in completely and totally.

Hordes of Frogs running backwards into the US waving white flags?

Can we give California back? Please?

>succeeding in completely and totally
They've certainly taken over the food picking and dish washing industries.

México is in America, dumb.

You joke, but this is very serious business.

pretty much this, your country is good at taking opportunities.

saved and thank you

fpbp
Russian genocide of muslims when user?

I'm starting to hate mexicans more than I hate niggers and indians

Can someone show this man the Spanish mix-breeding graph?
>it's not all Mexicans, it's the ones who are predominantly offspring of blacks.
>The predominantly European Mexicans are just fine.

No it will not be.

>easily identified population is hard to find and expel
I'm not worried user. One more state legislature and we'll be able to amend the Constitution to retroactively revoke citizenship based on locality of birth.

Why are the Spanish such pathetic race mixers?

If you think "white" russians are gonna get rid of 9,400,000 you must be retarded