MODS ARE AXING FLYNN'S BIG WINK

This thread keeps getting axed. So I've quoted it in it's entirety:

Reviving this thread someone posted that needs more attention:

Mike Flynn immediately began following some guy on Twitter, after he wrote a series of tweets in which he speculated that it was the Russians who had informed the Trump campaign that Obama had been spying on them. So, fearing that the FBI was compromised and knowing that the AG was meeting with Clinton on the tarmac, they decided to use Flynn as the sacrificial lamb, for the purpose of gathering ultimate proof and exposing the leakers and the spying.

This would normally be pure speculation, but Flynn immediately followed the dude who tweeted all of this. It seems safe to say that's pretty close to an endorsement, if not at least a nudge. Anyway, this shit is highly interesting and deserves more analysis.

Old bread: →

String of Tweets: mobile.twitter.com/jlangdale/status/848613105500336130

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=nL81W5WY694
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/849231134437380096
collateralmurder.wikileaks.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=FNqum-_5RhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't tell America what's really happening, but you can smirk and shrug when someone does it for you.
>mfw

Barry BTFO by the madlad Mike Flynn

Someone give me a quick rundown

Flynn got fucked for passing around names in the pedo ring. This is old news.

>
There's your rundown kuncklehead

Can I have a summery of this information's

Russians told Flynn that Obama was spying on Trump during the campaign.

It was impossible for Trump to say anything because the media would just spin it as "Russian collusion". It could cause them to lose and nobody would ever learn the truth. And they couldn't go to the DOJ or FBI because they were a part of it.

So Flynn pretended to be compromised and knew he was being spied on and they waited for the Dems to leak. They trapped them.

Doesn't explain the 500k Flynn took from Turkey, though-- although desu I've wondered if Flynn wasn't playing 32D backgammon with the Turks so he could give them Gulen, who is a CIA operative who spreads terror.

Also, there were stories about Russia having told Trump about an assasination plot during the campaign. Not sure whatever happened with that story.

Bump

>the documentary the government doesnt want you to see tier advertisement in the OP

top kek

Highlights from a thread or so ago

>They can't even claim he "worked with Russia" if the only claim coming out of this is that Russia alerted the Trump Team that they had detected spying/wiretapping by Obama.

>The weird thing is how plausible it all seems. If they had received information from the Russians, and they were being spied upon, then that might explain why Clinton/CNN/etc started pushing the 'Russia hacked the election' narrative. Russia didn't hack the election, it counter-hacked it.

Clinton/Obama/CIA/FBI would have caught wind of the warning... they'd have to try and head Trump off at the pass, thinking that Trump would just immediately go public with this news. So they'd try and delegitimize the whole thing by continuously pushing the Russia 'collusion'.

In a way, it explains both Trump's behavior and Clinton/Obama/Media.

Bumping this thread, I saw this on facebook yesterday but I could not find it again when i went to look. Someone is suppressing this.

he knew the coup would have ended so bloody that it would have created yet another iraq scenario, probably why he colluded with t*rks

I young thread with recent activity got archived early. Makes me think they're trying to quietly kick sand on it without drawing too much attention.

>This thread keeps getting axed.
These colossal fucking newfags. FUCK OFF OP YOU DUMB SACK OF SHIT

It got archived last time, i know this cause I was the last bump. Mods aren't doing shit, apparently pol cares more about HWNDU and other nigger tier posts than actual politics.

Wait, so their ultimate damage control for Barack spying on Trump is that the Russians told him about it?

dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/

Why is nobody talking about this

Maybe this was the honey that got the dems interested.

>so he could give them Gulen, who is a CIA operative who spreads terror.
Like Erdogan is any better?
The Muslim Fundamentalist who has shot down Russian jets, and has threatened to invade Europe?

Fuck off you cancerous shill. Die.

Rice was the whipping boy for Benghazi, she's the whipping boy now. Obviously there's a lot more to it. She's being thrust out to take the stink off everyone else, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=nL81W5WY694

bump, I am intrigued. Good morning everyone just waking up

whats the meaning of this hat

>he speculated that it was the Russians who had informed the Trump campaign that Obama had been spying on them.
IMO it is ridiculous to think even for a second that Trump camp didn't already know that they were being spied on. Trump is on the regime watch list for at least 15 years already, he hinted at that in the debates when he said that he's being audited every year for 15 years (probably since 9/11 when he maybe talked too much).

Bumping for being a decent thread.

I think he's letting us know that he exists in our present time-space vector via the message on the hat... but that's just silly because we can see him.

Stupid liberals.

My guess is it's a form of surrender, like when a dog shows you it's belly.

Were the tweets deleted? I don't see them in @jlangdale's timeline? How far back must I scroll?

nm found them. this guy tweets a lot. who is this guy?

I don't think he's anyone significant necessarily. Although it does seem convenient that some rando rumbled the plot AND someone in Flynn's circle saw it.

I think it is perhaps the method of spying that the Russians alerted the Trump team to. Don't think for a minute that the Russians aren't advanced enough to detect at least some forms of communication intrusions

To be fair, Flynn follows over 2,000 people. And, I feel like most VIPs, and older people particularly, have people managing their social media accounts, so the follow quite possibly means nothing.

The point of the original tweeter was that he followed this guy right after he posted the story.

Flynn was the point man to dismantle the CIA. He was head of the DIA, which it looked like Trump was going to task Flynn to replace the CIA with.

Gulen is by many accounts a CIA operative who creates terrorists for the CIA's use. Flynn working with Turkey could have been bullshit so he could give up Gulen because it would damage the CIA.

Or Flynn just could be a guy who likes money. Hard to tell. That's why he was a head spook and not me.

I never said Erdogan was better, toothpastenigger.

This stinks of upcoming 8 bullet suicides.

How is it that the thread is getting axed by mods when you're linking to the previous thread that got archived?

Not so sure about this, but maybe it's on the right track.

Nunes said the reports he had seen seemed to include legally collected foreign intelligence in which Trump/Trump associates/Trump family communications were incidentally collected and then either unmasked or in some situatuions the context made unmasking irrelevant. When he was asked which country was involved he laughed and said "im not going to get into which countries ..." and earlier said that those reports did not mention Russia at all.

What other country would trump's campaign have had close ties to that would have been monitored? Israel is the only candidate that fits imo. This also explains why this is causing such a stir and why Schiff was shitting his britches once he'd seen it.

It's possible that Russia informed the Trump campaign it was being monitored incidentally but I think the bigger question is what other foreign officials were they talking to that caught their communications?

Do you know where I could find some good information on Gulen? Google is a briar patch to navigate when your looking for something honest.

How much of the Trump surveillance was included in Obama's presidential daily briefs? Would be a tremendous story if there was any.

George Webb has been covering Gulen for months now. Try starting around day 109. He says that's a good time to start catching up.

morning

and happy Collateral Murder-versary

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/849231134437380096
>collateralmurder.wikileaks.org/

Sibel Edmonds has talked about Gulen for a long time.

If you can stand to listen to her and keep the salt handy it's compelling stuff.

Not a drone strike. Pretty sure that's a AH-64 30mm cannon. Glad the dog makes it.

Nice observation. Maybe it was Mexico.

A picture by Javier Bauluz on the beaches of Tarifa
>Made me see, some would grieve more if >Ahmed was a creature, with four legs, then they would consider him legitimate
Those like him braving barbed wire burning off their finger tips
Balfours alien act, that mentality still exists
Is privilege the difference between an ex-pat and an immigrant?
For, Ama Sumani and Osman Rasul Mohamed, when you take others humanity
It's only yours that's stunted, not a swarm
They're our sisters and brothers, that's the sum of it!
The cockroaches here are in the media and the government
Not the sea

youtube.com/watch?v=FNqum-_5RhY

>Flynn was the point man to dismantle the CIA. He was head of the DIA, which it looked like Trump was going to task Flynn to replace the CIA with.

I believe that part. I listened to the spycast podcast interview about a month ago and he was very critical of the current intelligence agencies and their methods.

Many thanks