Modern Liberated Woman Claims to Have Fucked Over 5,000 Men

From ramzpaul.com/2010/08/is-sex-with-5000-men-empowering.html :

>One of the results of Feminism (a subset of Cultural Marxism) has been the obliteration of sexual restraint on women. Previously, Western Civilization enforced monogamy through various legal, religious and social pressures. As these restrictions have been removed, we are regressing back to the jungle in which women have multiple sexual partners with a small subset of the male population. In primitive societies this results in the harem. In such an arrangement the top 20% of the males sexually monopolize 80% of the females.

> We have seen such behavior for years in the inner city in which women have multiple “baby daddies”. If you should visit a city such as Detroit, you will have a hard time finding a woman who has multiple children from the same father. What is interesting about these arrangements is that the biological fathers tend to be a small subset of the male population within the city.

>We find that 80% of these women share the 20% of the men in an unofficial polygamous arrangement.

> The problem with such a polygamous arrangement is that 80% of the men are left out of the sexual marketplace. And such men tend to be violent and unlikely to be productive members of society.

>This is the situation that you can find in most primitive countries in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=OezicH0pZmk

Western Society Has Become Sexually Like Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
uhriginal.com/2017/02/28/feminism-gets-you-laid/
adi-news.com/blonde-beauty-therapist-had-sex-with-5000-different-men/23475/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn thats like 1/4 of your moms score right OP?

Rare

I've fucked a million women but nobody writes about me

>judgements are a bad thing
>no tolerance for people who are intolerant

Is this guy serious? He does know that tolerance to an extreme is pathological. It does more harm than good.

>>This is the situation that you can find in most primitive countries in Africa.
I think nothing more needs to be said. Feminism is an attack on Western civilization and nothing else, neo marxism critical theory GARBAGE

>it's marxism fault we pushed women in the workforce to make more money

What a wacky world.

50% increased tax cattle, very juicy my friend

Reminder that it doesn't matter how much you fuck, but how much you reproduce.

Take the Edpill

Yes. Marxism is designed to destroy western society. Having women enter the workforce depressed wages and had a destabilizing effect on the culture. Its classic because according to Marx capitalism has to destroy itself before you get your communist utopia. What better way to speed the collapse then by enabling women.

You mean get fucked by 5000 men, right?

She doesn't sound as empowered when you say it like that, user.

That is what you call a whore, you can get them for free on Tinder now. If you are desperate and got "ballespreng" use at least two condoms if you just want to empty you balls into basically a tunnel half well here the entire village and more have been inside

>She will kill her self
A person like this is excluded from society here, everyone shuns you,we're worse than jehovas witnesses at this shit

>A person like this is excluded from society here

In the UK and the US, they give sluts like her television shows.

If they have had more than 5 sexual partners, when they hit their 30ies and further, then comes all these magical modern diseases, mental diseases, depression, playing sudoko and all those female troubles which just happens to occur with this "fuck everyone everything goes shit"
>They realize they are whores
>A whore, no matter what, will never be accepted anywhere but a whore house, where ever you go in this world.

We men are very different, a man can fuck thousands of chicks and don't think about it, it's not the same for them

Can you imagine, can you even IMAGINE how loose and disgusting that vag must be....... eww

man I don't have the normie meme, but this is why you shall and must grab them while they are young.

>But it's so typical here, womyn fuck around til they are 30.
>Sit down cry, where have all the good men gone
geeee I wonder.... But somehow her fucking around til her 30ies is men's fault, not her's ofc, it's men's fault

What a fat guy. What kind of women are paying for the fat and old Harry Potter???????

dude I'm eating!

You can prolly use it as local train storage unit too by then

Also pol if we made this
>A coal burner, shitskin fucker and general whore lookup site
Would be pruddy nice instead of just checking if they are on twitter if you go in serious and just to empty your loins and leave her

>ugh
we got two whorehouses here I have access too, qt's I've driven a couple of em. Free for me, but no way, I'm not putting my holy sausage where half of this country has been.

But you should see their eyes, dead

>tfw 26 year old virgin
I wish I was female so I could get sex easily

>But somehow her fucking around til her 30ies is men's fault, not her's ofc, it's men's fault

Scandinavia became gyno-centric a long time ago. And things went downhill from there.

Failures have to have scapegoats. And women blame men for their failures.

>dude I'm eating!

Hope it wasn't roast beef.

>Pure ebin

ITT: Virgins above the age of 20.

t. disgusting roastie

Any man who marries a whore gets what he gets.

They have lost their ability to pairbond after the first 5 sex partners.

Sorry you are a worthless woman.

>Failures have to have scapegoats. And women blame men for their failures.
They have always done this here, international I guess, ours are hard, even the ones that aren't fucked are still women so they are fucked.

Ok this is how the non whores are from here
>Be user
>Out collecting shekels in neighboring counties (don't ask)
>Get to pussy country with pussy wannabe blackmetal dude that actually have many connections
>Long story he says something he shouldn't never threaten a norseman ever, he also like a paki nameflashes me, oh never do that
So I finnally get the faggot to meet me with two cars of pollacks protecting him against the ebil me
>PAY UP
>WHAT DID YOU SAY ON THE PHONE
>DON'T SAY THIS, THAT IS MY FRIEND
sss.s..sssorrrry user(faggot county) here hab shekels

>Point
She sat in the car all the time, as a man I jacked him down, and got my shekels, I want him to call again, we were cool
>user! WHY ARE YOU NOT BETING HIM UPPINGS! YOU HAVE NOT EVEN HIT HIM
WOMYN
>Just like my grandmother that only watched hockey too see men fight.
Ours are hard, foreigners never last with them not even euros part not southern fairies

Not a whore this one, most are not, though this one and you would not exist mate

its a proxy fag he has been around for about 2 weeks now

feminism and breaking down of the family, I would say started here before the US. Not denying that, my parents are separated and my mother was the bitch all along. Breaindead boomer

Getting real sick of these /r9k/ threads

sage

Alpha male logging my daily 60 minutes of Sup Forums. If you go into a thread of this nature, read the first 20 replies, and disagree with the notion of all of them being written by virgins then you are most definitely a bitch who has never seen a pussy IRL. I'm sure ignorant, witty remarks on a message board will change that though!

HHAHAHA i lost mine at half your age
what the fuck are you doing cunt

just go up to a girl your fucking level 2bh
and say hi and be yourself
thats all u have to do sperg

quiet you beta male

>Womyn comes yellings out of the car
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!
>she had reasons for saying that

More than this I cannot say, other than she was pissed at me for that 1,5h drive up again
>You didn't even break his nose

The Bishop of Bantz

Getting closer to those amazing wizard powers every day

This is completely correct, she will not be able to make the natural bound to you after more than only 5(!) sexual partners. She will only trade you when she gets bored or something better comes a long

Look this have happened 3 times to me the last 2,5 years. a FRIEND has a chick, one time I had a party here, everyone drank but me. I wake up in the morning they are still drinking and I have to take a piss, we're not shy here, so I just go pass them on my way to the crapper.

>SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAM
smart phonese flashing, now you are all over facebook in your unterpants groggy as fug. More chicks come...

Point like in this one episode, she just wanted to change my friend as bf to me. ..... What even is that? They are a few years younger than me, but still. 3 fucking times and each time I've been friends, well not 1, with their men.

And they think I just will swap. Same applies to those with children, avoid at all cost.
>Don't listen to the kike get married while young and get children, then they are happy and only then, give them a toddler and they have it good or they end up like the mess OP has up there, dead inside

TOP KEK

There is No such thing as woman fucking men. Woman dont fuck, woman get fucked.

>fat
>double chin
>gets tons of puss and gets paid for it
he's living the dream, poor kids though - never made as a result of pure love

Here we usually have a "test doll", that's the skank from jr high that just fucks everyone, so you man hood is taken before 17 at least. I was 16 or 17 and didn't use no doll..... damn I spotted her last year, not so bad as pic related but he fucked basically half the school so, yeah she's fucked
>No father in her life, only a selfish mother
this is what you get

Men are expendable, women are expireable

That said, sluts need to be put back in their place and stop being treated like men

We need to restrict women's rights.

*she*

also today?
>no firends
>no children
>no anything
she was actually coming for me, but I just turned my back and walked

>user!
user! is you?
>total silence

>just go up to a girl your fucking level
just say it user. he needs to realize he is ugly and unlovable. super fat chicks that are borderline retarded, this is his level. that goes for 90% of anons here

We fight we die
>Fun fact
>I don't remember but some time bet 1k-1200, think it was in the 1100ds 1200ds
>Due to ongoing bloodfeuds on iceland
NOT ONE SINGLE GROWN MAN WAS A LIVE
>They had all gassed each other
>So we had to remove the blood feud laws and holmgang laws(where you prolly got duelling from)

Check it, not one grown man was left only women and children.

No

We just need to require responsibility with rights

The other factor is women's suffrage = welfare state and ever rising debt. So the system is unstable culturally, socially, and financially.

>Find a woman
>Be strict like a nazi (they love that)
>They will mold after you
>They will listen

Be a cuck
weakass swedish cuck and listen to them
then what you see today with these abominations with no estrogen, they aren't even womyn if you ask me

Country grill is best grill, I wouldn't get serious with a city grill, NEVER

I'm in Chicago and I'm repulsed by girls here anymore. There are some eastern europeans that are traditional, but if I want to get with an American it will have to be a blonde from the suburbs. I'm getting ready to GTFO as it is. Can't stand urban living anymore.

How does it feel to have such crippling autism that you can't pick up on basic sarcasm?

>Woman dont fuck, woman get fucked.

Women want to slut it up but then marry the hardworking engineer when she is used up.

And the nerdy engineer is supposed to be grateful to get her.

________.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Dis is actually all they want
>YOU TELL THEM
they are in so many ways like children you know, so you must protect them and at the same time be strict

Hell you could send me a kike chick and if I pulled my nazi act on her, she would cream and be mine this is universal

>SIEG HEILL
no user that's bad!
>SIEG HEILL AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH
I love you user!

It is so very tragic to read, but this happens so many parts in the west, part the cities. The rat experiment.

But always remember this, if you are strict, grab one, never be to nice to them, be a jackass and nice some times, and then you got them. They are always seeking approval, while you are supposed to give jackshit about what others think. This turns them on.

Like you had this vid with Carl The Cuck and co, this one alpha stand there, you can just see it on the chick right there. She prolly went home rubbing one off to the "mean man". They are like this so they can be fixed.

You younglings just need to get this crap and I can't type everything either, works different here, we all know this.

But I see your point and people do it here too, go for estern euro chicks because media and most turning into kvasi whores, who really just need a strict man and they don't care, knock her up and all her worries will be da baby
>womyun just want to fit in to get social status
That's what you see, they want you......

So brave.

>he needs to realize he is ugly and unlovable.
let me dream, ok?

>never made as a result of pure love
>pure love
Kek, love is a social construct boyo

When you become a father, first then will you really know what it is. Love is just a part of it. It changes you

legalize rape

You faggots need some guy help I think, not to be a jackass or anything. But the shit I've written to you here is such common knowledge here(oslonistan excluded, you don't touch those)......

And that is the thing, while we men say it straight out as it is. A woman never do, EVER.

So be a cuck 4 life and go to a woman in the bar, and if you manages to get her home with you(which I doubt), NEVER BE NICE!

Be a jackass, it drives them nuts. Not listening to authorata (to them you are supposed to be authoratha) and shit like that doesn't stop in their teenage/earlies 20 years.

They want this. They want a MAN not a cuckheld swede or boy that actually listen to them

It's the typical degeneration of our time, but this is stuff you should know from family, brothers, uncles, your father even the womyn

>Pol
Would you date a womyn that have diff political views than me?..........
You ask this over and over, they can't grasp politics, they are just out there signaling.... A bad attempt to try and GAIN YOUR FOCUS!
LOOK AT ME
>is all they are doing.....

>empowering
I believe her

legalize leaf flamethrowers

Why not restrict their rights AND have them take responsibility for what little rights they have.

You sound like a babbling autist. You should stop posting now, go out and get some fresh air.

A woman is not a man, and shall follow him.
She shall not have the same rights like voting and such as a man does. You might as well give all those rights and the rights to your bank account to your fucking kids, what will happen then? There will be no food, no house, no car, no nothing only shoes and toys....

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

>It's extremely cruel to set them in this position

Interesting question: What if you completely ignore them besides demanding they cook, clean and have sex? What if I tell her to shut the fuck up and make a sandwich when she rants? Why would she not leave instead of clinging to my cock? Enlighten me because I have absolutely no interest in listening to their rambling.

I agree

You are not in the right to talk Swede!
Yes I've had 3 beers, but I'm still not a fucking cuck ass swedish somali cock sucking bastard that let my wife get raped by somalis, gas your self
>I won't even do dis you be vurgin shit on your ass
>Because you are bombarded with that 24/7 and I think it's unhealthy for all
Gas

holy bantz

m8s I look better than this guy

How to do this in USA?

When Sweden turned, it's not so related, but to the (((swedish))) poster there.

This was fucking in the 90ies..... So I remember, my bird had just started working and it then it does these things
>Grown man dancing with grills
(Grown at that age so prolly 19 lol)
get's boner, which is perfectly normal, we joke about it here
>So is it down the left leg?
>No the right leg then
this is a comon joke here

But this swedish show was feminist and sincere attacinking swedish about to be men. He danced, he got a boner, the half place laughs at him all the womyn and so.
>Sexual humiliation
>Cuckoldry
Women ofc love that shit, just as you love tits and asses and hard nipples
Sweden should be gassed, because this show was just meant to hurt the boys growing into men

We don't show degenerate shit like this on TV here and stuff like that, or used too at least, but that would be a no go, censored. All in purpose to break the swedish male. I remember my mother turning it off. Age....12?

Think long and hard about what kind of woman couldn't get a man with that guy's looks or better to commit to her and knock her up in 2017.

Well bitch about womyn and all that shit as much as you want, you will never get one if you never go out there.

I've given you some few very impoartant clues how to land and strand them and make them normal. It is hard to do this online. This should sit in your fucking DNA, but it obviously don't

They are savable, unless they have had 5k cocks in them, then just let them die. Be your self(don't give them all your plagues, shield them), be strict, be hard.

How hard is this? We have lit been doing this for millions of years

Yeah bro feminism gets you laid

uhriginal.com/2017/02/28/feminism-gets-you-laid/

Get big, and everything comes natural, most of it and you are an user

>eat
>eat
>eat
>werkout
>eat
>eat
>fuck(if you have the op)
>sleep
repeat

Oh well. At least he's not a nig.

AHAHAHAHA, slut BTFO

pope is bantzmaster.

>We men are very different, a man can fuck thousands of chicks and don't think about it, it's not the same for them

We are different, but you fuck a lot of women you will come to the conclusion that they are mostly whores and cheats and be left with zero ability to trust them. Makes it pretty tough to commit to one.

The world has now 106 Peter Griffins more

Kek is only here to purge this world. It's a failure.

>biocunts
Thankfully realdoll and DSdolls are releasing first gen fembots before 2020. I'm going to build my waifu using a 3D printer, I have all the files and code I need. The future is bright

Kek. I know so many women like this. My cousin is one of them. Not an ounce of sympathy for these cunts.

I hope they suffer up until they top themselves.

OP BTFO!
hey i've see you posting here from a long time? are you priest, are you on vacation, working, etc?

>My cousin is one of them.

There was a relatively recent newspaper article about a British woman who wrote about her Fuck-as-many-as-possible trek around the world.

Is whoredom fashionable in the UK, too?

Because pretty much every British woman I ever met (and got to know) was very casual about sex.

>super fat chicks that are borderline retarded, this is his level
just accept it and live a happy life

hes a proxyfag but wont tell us what hes using

>>super fat chicks

Fat chicks feel good.

Just don't marry them.

>Nikki Lee also boasts about having a 'personal best' of four men in one night and she claims she has never had sex with the same conquest twice.

Just damn.

I hate you faggots more than anything on earth.

Wilt Chamberlain had sex with 20,000 women. Or so he claims.

So this chick should apply herself. She's slacking.

Who here thinks that they were all white?

I love this. i know many girls on this path. exciting to watch them break.

>Miss Lee, who also works as a model, averages having sex with at least two men a day and she knows how many men she has slept with as she maintains a little red notebook in which every detail of each sex session is documented – all with scores.

>“I put a star beside the lads who were best in bed. By the time I was 18, I had moved out of home and in with friends and there were nearly 800 in my book,” The Sun quoted Lee as saying.

adi-news.com/blonde-beauty-therapist-had-sex-with-5000-different-men/23475/

Literally all they have to do is walk into a church at 21, find a church-going young man, and have sex with him. It's so easy being a woman. They're foolish.

Getting a boner is laughable because the standards of being a Chad have been raised. If you get a boner from rubbing on a girl's ass, it means you're no Chad, because Chad has been with so many women that it basically takes sex to get him hard.

Betas always get laughed at, it's just our frame of reference has been raised.