HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/

>Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

>“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

>“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

>Other official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.cc9dd7a2c80f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh oh.. I'm s-starting to regret voting for Clinton...

HOLY SHIT
and the MSM will ignore it completely

They will lie out of their ass

It's about time someone is brought to trial for this, taking too damn long now.

Oh but didnt you guys know? Washington Post said democracy dies in darkness. That means they care about Democracy!

THIS IS GETTING SLID BY NONSENSE THREADS
STOP POSTING IN NONSENSE THREADS AND GET IN HERE

>they had fucking spreadsheets
Someone's going to fuckin' prison over this spy conspiracy they had.

bump 4 justice

Yeah this is fucking huge double bump. FUCK OFF SHITPOSTERS AND BROCK SUCKERS

Notice how quiet all the big name dems are. Heard from Feinstein lately on Russia? Schumer? Pelosi? Even Schifty Adam is shutting down now. We're very close to this blowing up

CMON GUYS AREN'T YOU SLEEPY I KNOW I AM THIS IS NOTHING I SPENT ALL DAY AND ITS NOTHING MAN AM I SLEEPY

>We're very close to this blowing up
Blowing what up exactly?
You think the media will ever admit they were wrong?

Nap time

when will start the memeing salvo?

How do we disrupt media control over this narrative.

tweets my dude, unfortunately, tweets..

Maybe Drudge or Infowars?

Official theme of the Russian collusion narrative.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

My disappointment is that I dont think its illegal. Slimy? Sure. Unethical. Yup. But she can deny intent. As far as Rice herself goes, we can't prove any intent and it wouldnt technically matter if we could, I dont think a law has been broken here. This is another one of the 'internal directive violated' cases, which means fuckall because bureaucrats never punish their own.

She can deny intent and we cant prove otherwise. She will make up general security concerns to cover it and there is nothing the Senate can say.

It will be another bullshit hearing of old people reading speeches for CSPAN cameras and a lot of government-as-soap-opera ratings for cable news.

The investigation *is* punishment for elites. No one is going to jail.

The press is the only one who can give up leaks, and they wont, they welcome jail time to martyr themselves on for opposing Trump.

Rice will never give up Obama, and there's no charge they can threaten her with. The whole purpose of some of these executives is to create a discretionary prosecutorial firewall for the president, deniability.

Im sorry, I just dont see this going anywhere but worthless Lerner/Benghazi-style hearings for cable pundits to gabble about and TV pillorys for talking points. As far as an actual path to prosecute *anyone*, I just dont see it.

I've seen all the detailed spreadsheets involving Trump and there is nothing in them. The phone calls are just small talk about the weather. Oh, by the way it's pretty cloudy and quiet here. Cloudy weather makes me very sleepy, there is nothing going on. Close your eyes for a second and feel the calmness. Enjoy it even. Let's just go to bed user, I'm so tired.

Gandalf the white is a real person now.

Who gives a shit what the media does. As an institution, it's a joke. The media is just hurting itself.

The memes become us.

Deny intent with fucking spreadsheets targeting Trump.

>My disappointment is that I dont think its illegal.
The unmasking or the leaks? Because both of those are.

All these articles are just sourcing a story Cernojew wrote on his blog. It's getting sleepy in here guys. Time for a nap I think.

Yeah but the people listening to them won't stop now...

>implying politicians are going to risk getting assassinated by the deep state by bringing her to trial

Kek will deal with her in His own way

get out shill, now

I thought that was Geralt of Rivia.

I really am getting sleepy tho

And she had a right to do it... idiots.

>They actually are citing their sources
AHHHHHHHHHH
H
H
H
H

This is the big question. How do we counter the powerful Globalist propaganda machine?

In the meantime, our strength is in our numbers. Just keep spreading the truth to as many people as possible by any means possible.

Yeah, sure looks like nothing, buddy:
>Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall,” he said.
>“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.” Waurishuk said he was most dismayed that “this is now using national intelligence assets and capabilities to spy on the elected, yet-to-be-seated president.”
>“We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country,” he said. “And we used it for political purposes by a sitting president. That takes on a new precedent.”

wrong

Tweets
Failbook
Get it to all conservative media people
Spam it everywhere

Keeping this thread alive, we need to discuss how we're going to do the MSM's job and inform the public of this. Tweets?

Bump

LOAD UP YOUR TWATTERS

START A HASHTAG

I suspect this is accurate. Even Nunes has said it appears the info was gathered legally.

Anyone who's paying attention knows that Trump was being spied on for blackmail or political dirt and the whole Russian narrative was created after the fact to justify the surveillance. But proving that is a whole other ballgame. Sadly, the only way to punish these people will be the same way we punished them in November.

Bump

Fuck the MSM for not reporting this. Only Fox is covering it but thank I God they are hammering away at all the info they have on this and have lots of people looking into this.

Meanwhile MSNBC and CNN are completely silent.

Yeah all 750,000 of them. Literally more insignificant than some YouTube bloggers

IM SO SLEEPY user WERE ALL VERY TIRED WE NEED TO SLEEP RIGHT THIS INSTANT AND NEVER COME BACK TO Sup Forums, Sup Forums MAKES YOU SLEEPY BUT REDDIT WILL MAKE YOU ENERGIZED LETS ALL NAP

Bump, at least Fox is covering it.

Sounds like a new meme war needed

Bump.

What's with all this sleep shit it's pretty fucking gay

Nice try to change the narrative Drumpfkins.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.cc9dd7a2c80f

ClintNixon

"according to U.S., European and Arab officials."

Fake news, get out

Can't wait to see Obama's slender little fag fingers wrap around the bars of a jail cell.

>Not one named source in the entire article
You are like a little baby

Trump talked to Russia through back channels to avoid a witch hunt. Seems reasonable. Stop derailing the thread, shill.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is full of paid russian trolls

>I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be president.
Everything hinged on Hillary winning or at the very least a spineless cuckservative. Wew lad.

Shills are getting sleepy because they're not real men. Picrelated

This is huge news. Everyone saying otherwise is a fucking faggot ass bottom brock bitch

That's a bit racist, isn't it?

>dailycaller

Redpill normies irl

Low effort, try harder or don't bother shillng

Wapo is a CIA asset

If Trump won't tweet this and make a typo there's no fucking way the media will pick up on in

at least i have proofs.

>Trump talked to Putin OMG
>We don't have any evidence, but it totally happened! Steven Colbert told jokes about it so it must be the truth!
hillshills actually believe this is a serious allegation

It's amusing that everything they accuse the Russians of are things that they are doing...

Still waiting for that Ruskie paycheck

Kys my man

like im waiting for my ctr paycheck?

What do Russkies pay for shitposting? Is it rubles? Tendies?

>Obama made a Microsoft Word document of my phone calls!

oh so you're just a cuck

trying to fight back against a russian propaganda offensive is now being cucked?

you are a fucking tool and sooner or later be shot for treason.

I'm seeing stuff saying the guy isn't a reputable source. What do we know about him?

this
gotta redpill people on things like twitter. I used to have a pretty big following until twitter locked my account. Now I have to redpill on my personal account which has cost me plenty of friends

Literaly no one believes you, you're just wasting your bosses money and helping bump the big happening thread

That is a big shitpost

Claiming that Sup Forums is paid shills by the Russian Government whilst your country is raped by Arabs and niggers is the epitome of cuckoldry. You should be fighting the traitors in the midst of your government and not screaming at people online for being Russian agents lmao

bumperino

And CTR & JIDF & reddit

Bump

Stand by your beliefs, true friends will stand by you. The rest are just acquaintances.

It is a bit ironic, isnt it.

Where the media fails, and the citizenry is unable to work in its own benefit, we rely upon bastions of freedom such as Wikileaks to shine their light into the darkness.

germany is doing fine
at least not so bad that it would justify a 24/7 outrage on all channels.

Yeah, if Germany won the war, they'd definitely be at a place where fucking Turkey threatens them with sending thousands of Turks if they don't give them money.

chek'd
>meme battle inbound, rev up the memetic missiles

takin' the piss out of a shill tactic
>zzzz so sweepy

>"If he wins, we all hang." -Hillary Clinton to staffers after the Sept 9, 2016 Commander in Chief Town Hall.

Uhm no sweetie, Assad used chemical weapons on children. That's the real story

The propaganda war began with western powers demoralizing us and subverting us. When you use the russian shill narrative to derail real discussion, you are an agent of chaos and a piece of shit.

It was Turkey, dipshit. Go shill somewhere else. Using sweetie as an insult reveals that you are either a woman or a homophile. Please go away.

But muh emails and muh FBI investigation and muh Putin hated Hillary

Funny, isn't it

bump

And you fail to get even the most basic of Sup Forums shitposts
You have to go back

checked
doubledoublechecked
checked; kek confirms sleep shit is gay

And there's the reason they've been pushing "Muh Russians." Because they knew this would get out
>we HAD to spy on him
>It was the RUSSIANS
>It was for the GREATER GOOD
Even if he doesn't go to jail, Obama's legacy just became "First Black President shits all over the Constitution."

Just like the last chemical attack.

They already are

Just went to NTY - not a single mention anywhere

CNN - they only address the story to call it fake news and tell people not to listen

It breaks my heart. I expect lefty shilling, but to make an idealogical stance on the erosion of the 4th amendment?

When this is all said and done, I'm sure Rice will be guilty of the acts, but they will be "legal", and lefties will act like this is all ok.

Doesn't at all account for the increase of sexual assaults and domestic terror attacks as well as social deterioration caused by unmitigated immigration from the thirld world does it, Hans.