Can't argue against this ahaha

Can't argue against this ahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq8A_8gUc3Y&t=500s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_border_rivers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah fuck borders and laws and shit

South Korea is kiling the earth at an unsustainable rate, NK is one of the most green countries on earth.

Totally! Fuck borders. Why even lock your doors? Doors should be banned too,.

Good picture. You deserve a medal.

Fuck Earth we're all space creatures.

Australia has a pretty fucking nice border you can see from space

Green as in no electricity and mass starvation. Fucking globalists.

Really activates the almonds

Well.....Canada is already gone.

Yes I can.

The future that environmentalists want for everyone is a world that looks like north korea

If you zoomed in you would actually see a lot of border architecture particularly where two countries meet. Roads, checkpoints, fences, even walls.

I dont see any consent, do you?

Fuck rape, we are meant to fuck women.

I don't see any boarders. FUCK EARTHLINGS.

What about the places where the land turns into water

Nationalism was actually invented so empires could have more people to trick into fighting for them:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq8A_8gUc3Y&t=500s

nice post

>leaf

Yeah actually I do see borders. Fuck ass huge bodies or water and mountain ranges. Neither of which can be safely traversed without modern vehicles, making them effective borders. Fuck off.

Man only can thrive when he destroys what he deplores. Destroying that which puts an undue lethargy and drag onto what it is the agreed upon action of the collective.
No right no wrong just winners and losers.
That is the way we go

Fuck specieism! Why can't I own a Jap qt as a pet?

I don't see any human rights.

>Lmao, globalism ftw!
I'm sure if whoever made this visited places like papa new guinea for a year they wouldn't say this

Yes, I too am for a Marxist global superstate ruled by Jews.

Wait till Trump builds that wall

Yea!
Toss regional sovereignity out the window.

so lets just ruin our country and come over to your land and do it again, because fuck borders?

Nationalism is just an advanced form of human tribalism.

How about i gut you ya fucking leaf cunt?!

fuck bordas n lawz n sheitt homie

fuk lmao here come de afrikans wit dey machetes bruh hahaaaa we lit in dis bi-
*gets genocided by sub 70 IQ rapists*

If you believe we are all equal earthlings go to syria

what's the atmosphere?

Can't see borders on your fake CGI image of a glowing ball.

Yup, undeniable, don't see any borders at all.
BASICALLY doesn't exist am i right.

You should go walk across the Canada-U.S border and see what'll happen with your "no borders" theory.

I see a boarder right around the edge of Australia. Fuck off we're full

>I can't see it so it's not there

Can't see any niggers at this scale either, really makes me think...

YASS QUEEN SLAY

LET'S JUST REMOVE ALL WALLS ON BUILDING WHILE WE'RE AT IT

The idea of no border sounds like it would help people but it wouldn't all the young people would move to rich areas and leave the sick and the old behind

This is the same logic.

So you spend years teaching people to think they're earthlings.

Then, when we discover life on other planets, and they start to come here to steal our jobs, suddenly you'll be saying we're all citizens of the universe.

If you turn the globe around, you can see a one between china and mongolia.

>lol how is radiation even real nigga

Why are you replying to leaf threads?

Damn beat me to it

I don't see gender identities or white privilege either

Can't see black people from there, either, guess they have to go, too?

>race is just a social construct
>gender is just a social construct
>borders are just a social construct

So we can crusade without blame ?

This was a funny thread OP. Don't post it again plz.

>Nope, No boarders
>What is The Great Wall of China
Really Activates Those Almonds

>A man in the desert has a right to tell me how I should live even though I live thousands of miles away
>We must all live the same way because its the "humanitarian thing to do" and there are no differences because of resource constraints or environmental hazards
>We don't need any government goy, your nation, and your borders are social constructs, so here are 6 million unassimilable refugees for your country. National identity? No goy, that's a social construct as well. Why don't you adopt Sharia while you are at it?

All this (((Canadian))) and (((German))) shitposting has made even Aussie shitposting tolerable. The treacherous (((citizen of the world))) meme has to stop.

Yes I 100% agree, end borders and make the world one big community!

And make Donald Trump the leader!

I'm gonna go take a shit in your yard. Because i don't see any borders, do you?

territory is more important than food or sex to every living thing on the planet. except white people of course.

Tell that to Black Lives Matter

>Can't argue against this ahaha
xD

the level of debate on this board is absolutely abysmal

>I WANT YOUR SHIT AND HAVE LESS SO IMA PUSH FOR EQUAL EVERYTHING
Spoken like a true parasite

Yeah but that image is fucking bigoted. There is no rational ground for differentiating between the atoms constituting the Earth and the numerous, basically identical atoms populating the rest of the universe. We're all Atomlings in the end: just a bunch of senseless balls bouncing around.

we're trying to make our border physical as quickly as possible

That's cool. I'll just come into your house, sit on your couch, watch TV in your house, use your bathroom and invite my friends to come over to your house to party with me. There is no argument you can make that will stop me from doing this without admitting you are full of bullshit.

Why would they adopt our colors? they would just kill us then each other, there would be no flags. The country would split into 50 pieces where most of them would push south into the US cause its so cold

Oh really? I can see the oceans right there, those are pretty good borders. Zoom in, you'll find rivers and mountains, also a solid basis for a national border.

No it doesn't

It creates divide and conquer amongst us humans from being free. Fuck off with this nationalist shit. Just as backwards as religion.

> Distinctive cultures emerge over time.
> "Okay, this is our shit here. We settled it, we built it - we have a claim."
> People build great things, make use of their ingenuity.
> These people are happy, proud of their successes.
> People from a different culture and place, maybe somewhere less developed, see this and decide, "hey, if we get in there, we can benefit from the cool shit they have without having to do anything."
> Demand to be let in, make no attempt to integrate, rape and pillage like invaders when they are invited in.
> But that's okay, because 'borders are just lines, man.'

I know it's bait. But, it's happening outside of this thread, too. The west will die if things go the way of Sweden.

Can't see any people, must not be there :^)

proxy or vacationer?

You'll see one border when the wall is built

yES BUT WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY THAT'S BRINGING US TOGETHER NOW. sCIENCE. wE DON'T NEED CRAPPY RELIGIONS, CULTS

didn't mean to type in caps

so true! borders are cancer!

This exact thread with the same picture has been posted before. Not even worthy bait for a leaf.

Canada...FAKE & GAY

> Technology will make barbarians smarter.
They will use us and blame us for them shitting up a once prosperous society, when we are gone.

Look at that fake fucking picture

Oooooohhhh yeeahh...It da mwilky way gwalaxy. No bordaras der

Is the world flat?

>what is view distance

Look at this idiot.

Historically, borders are established along geographical features. Even today most borders follow a river or mountain range or sea. Borders based exclusively on politics are the far minority.

But I don't expect lefties to understand history, geography and logic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_border_rivers
And this not counting islands, mountains, choke-points or other natural borders seen all over the world.

>Earthling
Fuck of martian the correct term is Earther shitlord

>wanting to be with people who you share the same genetics and have been raised with the same culture and language is divide and conquer
If you think that's keeping you down then let in refugees in your home, since we're all people without our own set of morals

No it's pear shaped

bullshit, environmentalists want solar-panels and windmills and shit like that. they definitely don't want to give up their iPads.
That being said, North korea is a fucking dream country compared to what we are heading towards if the scientists are even remotely right. I don't give a fuck one way or the other.

I agree OP, know tell me where you live so i can come and "acquire" your belongings!

Also, please take our mexicans, then pur niggers.

>muh race
>muh religunnzzz
>muh borders
>muh safespace

If I said I wanted to marry and have kids with a Polynesian woman, would that trigger you?

I don't see any mathematical laws either

math is a social construct and no longer applies to anything

I'm going to go out into space and make everything orbit me now

Great Wall of China is visible from low orbit, so actually yes you can see borders.

i don't understand why l*ftists have adopted (stolen) words like triggered and safe space
you know you sound like an argentine calling an american "nigger", right?

>american education
no it's not
it's barely 4 meters wide at best.
that's a river you're pointing to, dumbass

We can't see mathematical concepts either lets just scrap, science, technology, engineering medicine etc.

Shitlibs in charge of abolishing things we can't see as they surely can't be real or valid unless they can be physically observed.

fpbp

/thread

>I'm going to go out into space and make everything orbit me now
made me fucking laugh my friend

i do not see electricity but fuck electricians logic level.