Toni the Tampon is my new favorite mascot!

Toni the Tampon is my new favorite mascot!

Sometimes I shit blood, is that what this is about?

oy vey

the fuck

Considering half the r9gay I hate women threads here seem to be coming from males with pms, I can believe this

I'm only a bill, yes I'm only a bill,
and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill, whoah-oh

Is this an American thing?

Fpbp

Firdt podt bizarrest podt

yeah stick a tampon in your butt to stop it. Also if you let people cum in your butt hole you will have a nigger baby. That is how niggers are created

actual lol

This

Are men supposed to put up their arseholes or something?

But...if they are an LEGITIMATE FtM (not just LARPing) and are transitioning/on testosterone, they won't have periods!

Funny enough, I remember growing up with School House Rock and learning about shit that actually matters. Now kids are learning about genders and consent and white privilege.

I WILL be homeschooling my children and keeping them away from all forms of liberal media.

the people that are promoting this shit seriously need to be gassed

I dont care if you want to cut your vagina or dick into a different shape, just dont give impressionable children the concept. That's just fostering a future of snowflakes.

A liberal thing

Last time I checked this morning, I'm still a male.

When can I menstruate? I'm already 22yo?

fpbp

straight from South Park.

If there's blood in your shit you should see a doctor asap.

He's right though, i fell asleep on the bus in pakistan and when i woke up i started menstruating from my arse.

Yes yes feminists can be funny. But all that humor goes out of the window when they start passing alimony laws.

fuck i've never been so confused by a article snippet

someone explain how this works
this thread keeps saying ass, but that's obviously not what this is about. do people actually piss blood clots once a month?

What if there's no blood in my shit but there's blood after I start wiping?

toni the tanpon is the son of a bitch

Assap

Reminder: hermaphrodism occurs commonly in nature, just not always externally.

Then you're suffering from the lifters burden.

turn it into a hate symbol

This isnt funny anymore guys i want off this ride let me out let me OUT LET ME OUT

>tfw ulcerative colitis

If that's real brother, see a doctor. Same thing happened to my real brother a couple times, then BAM colon cancer.

would do enemas then shove my finger in my ass to make sure they worked. I'll admit though I got abusive I'd spend 2-3 hours a day shooting water up my ass then fingering it and I'm pretty sure I fucking broke my asshole beyond repair. I'm hoping this surgeon can fix it though, no joke though I was shitting blood for 2 days in the hospital lost around 30% of my total blood volume by the end of it.

wtf, I get bouts of bloodshits sometimes, could this be the cause? would having multiple relatives with Crohn's disease affect my chances of having this?

Why would you do that?

Tampons, they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Kek

unless peeing blood count as menstruation no it isn't

Uhhh yes my dude. Might wanna go get checked

>getting assfucked so hard that you need to put a tampon in your rectum
Makes sense desu

Dude what are you doing going to london? You should know better than that