What is this?

So in a series of events, this website was discovered by a fellow of mine

>octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html

Weird site, huh? WELL. If you look on the right of the page, you can see emails and phone numbers and shit.

So I viewed the page source, and it is a decently organized dox of people like Chuck Todd, HRC, Huma, and Weiner. If you click on the page, it takes you to a new page.

If you view the page source of the new page, >octagon.lhohq.info/francais_institut_octroyer.html
it is yet another dox. I skimmed it and found Condi Rice on that one.

What's going on on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1768269
phonograph.lhohq.info/
octagon.lhohq.info/werner-von-braun-space-conquest-presentation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simple, it's a dox. I ain't cleekin dat shieet.

Call Huma and tell her she's upset kek. Breath heavily and hang up.

Whats this?
Seems share blue is trying to check their disinfo vectors.

I'm not sure I understand.

Here's the thread on Voat that spawned this post:
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1768269

He found this by googling "jamescorp" from one of James Alefantis' email addresses "[email protected]"

What the fuck?

Jamescorp? Sounds similar to worldcorp or worldcorpo.

what the fuck... DAMN 4pol! teasing me with enough info to freak me out, yet not enough info to get definitive answers!

Thank you. I was hesitant to include much more info i think just because I'm a huge pussy

Pizzagate on voat is awesome. They are heroes.

Thanks friend. We do what we can

These were before Podesta leaks

Yes, they were.

I want to go through them, because it cycles through many different web pages. The first two I hit had different dox. I didn't check any more yet.

So has anyone tried calling HRC yet

No. These dox are very old.

Would love to see this whole site massively scoured. Too scared, but safety in numbers.

bump for justice

Proof?

Posting VOAT link cuz good investigations voat.co/v/pizzagate/1768269

This shit is connected to laughing horse orifice club or whatever the hell its called.

phonograph.lhohq.info/

Read this Satanic wickedness:

SYSTEMS OF DISBELIEF

The screen, any screen, your iphone, the television, your computer, is the black monolith, the black mirror, the pool of Narcissus, an emblem of Saturn from before the time of Alexander. Remember Saturn is Chronus who is time. The monolith is literally the Stone of the Philosophers that Rhea feed to Saturn so that Zeus might incarnate. To sublimate the Stone and complete the Opus one must too be devoured by Saturn, who is Satan, lead, time. This experience is the same as raising the life force to the pineal gland, the awakening of the Kundalini, the opening of the third eye. It is the same as the experience of death. "Plutarch says that to die is to be initiated into the greater Mysteries; and the Greek word τε ;λ^ 9;υ 64;ᾷ& #957;, which signifies to die, means also to be initiated." It is the experience of non-linear time. The stone is the tesseract, the cube projected into the fourth dimension. This is the story of the Tibetan book of the dead, of the initiatic orders, and even modern myths like the Lego Movie, Waking Life, The Space Odyssey or Enter the Void. You can literally break time out of its linear order my friend, it has long been a goal of silly mystics the world over. Let him with the ears to hear listen and tremble. Many who know will disagree, but I think this is an experience which no man should wish upon themselves. Anathema Maranatha.

THIS IS BROTHERHOOD OF SATURN SHIT. THIS IS SATANIC. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

ONE ONE OF THE LINKS HAS THIS VIDEO OF WERNHER VON BRAUN

octagon.lhohq.info/werner-von-braun-space-conquest-presentation

CRAZY SHIT PEOPLE.

tau epsilon lambda epsilon upsilon tau ?(cant figure out what 8119 is) nu. teleut?n

The numbers are HTML character codes.

what is that greek word????

Need help, PEOPLE

Bump for truth.

We can't let this satanist canibal pedo globalists win.

Children lives are at stake.

Bump for truth

Trump for booth

Podesta's snaggle tooth

Bout to get John Wilks Booth'd

Bump for truth

Trump for booth

Podesta snaggle tooth

Bout to get John Wilks Booth'd