Trump's internet bill

Seriously, how can I fucking defend this? How? I need help facing the normies

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/facebook.html
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/we-need-real-competition-not-a-cable-internet-monopoly
consumerist.com/2014/03/07/heres-what-lack-of-broadband-competition-looks-like-in-map-form/
wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wtf I hate Drumpf now?!?!?

Fuck
Off

You sure showed him, Drumpfkin.

im not shilling you tard, i'm trying to find an argument with him
kill yourself, moot should've put a HWNDU flag instead of a country's flag if you say BLUMNPFT

Sup Forumstards don't give a shit they'll defend Trump no matter what. They are the new Obamanoids

sage goes in the options field

stop bumping shitty bait threads you newfags

better yet don't even fucking reply to them, jesus

kill yourself
still, i need an argument to protect it

It's free market. Companies aren't forced to sell your info and there will probably emerge new companies with a business model of privacy. Also I'm pretty sure that the info being sold is more like metadata but I could be wrong.

Why the fuck do you need to defend every last thing? Maybe if you can't find an argument, it's just a bad policy. Trump isn't going to do everything right, and trying to defend everything will just make it harder for you to defend anything.

>probably
>it's just meta data!

Kill yourself cuck

Since when do you have to defend everything he does

this

>inb4 it was not a true monopoly

It's the network protocol used to surf and read web pages as opposed to something like ftp:// i.e. File Transfer Protocol.

>argument followed by admitting idkwtf i am talking about, nice

Explain that they are stupid if they are mad about this yet hold an active facebook or twitter account
stallman.org/facebook.html

You know the like button and comment sections on websites sends your browsing info to them right?

Its normies, not trump, fault. who called us conspiracy theorists for fighting these issues? They did!

>if I'm going to be exploited then let everyone exploit me equally

Why are free market cucks such autists?

Actually look at what the bill does and what the context is. Companies already have full rights to sell your data. Particularly ones in bed with the US government like Google. The bill would take power away from the consumer who can tell companies to fuck off, and force the US government to regulate Internet content.

wtf I hate wtf I hate Splumph now

the autists of Sup Forums need everything explained to them in an exagerated what if (red pill) that makes them realize that the general direction things are headed in is wrong

I'm not really for the bill. I was just giving OP an argument to use.

>how do I blindly defend the actions of a man I worship
>being this much of a bluepill
Seriously though, no president is perfect, and Trump is no exception. Just accept that he fucked up and did bad, and it will help you better appreciate when he does good.

>this thread

fucking pottery watching trumpanzees twist themselves into knots trying to defend drumps latest disaster

Stop thinking the internet is important

It's not

Go outside you idiot.

>its only how i make a living

>help me defend a monumentally bad decision

lolno
Never had much hope in Trump, except being a better option than Hillary and bumbefuddling normies.

You dont defend it. You voice your opinion, and if he doesnt do shat you want, give him shit for it. He's supposed to work for you. You dont need to follow him like a cult leader.

Spot on

Senator McCain introduced that one, sport.

Honestly just give up liking Trump and be happy that he will be better for the greater good.

>implying companies don't use governments to create monopolies within cities.

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/we-need-real-competition-not-a-cable-internet-monopoly

consumerist.com/2014/03/07/heres-what-lack-of-broadband-competition-looks-like-in-map-form/

Why does someone in Kuwait need to defend Trump's actions to anyone?

Where is your god now, Drumpftards?

You cant defend something as stupid as this. But you dumb ass Trump supporters always find a way to defend bad ideas.

He can create an ISP company that doesn't sell infos.

He should be rich quick if that's so important for people.

If you actually believe in Trump, and care about him being a good president, then you need to have the self-awareness to criticize his occasional bad choice.

see

Bump

Do the opposite of what Kikebook says.

>buy a vpn
>buy Sup Forums pass
>???
>privacy

I was onboard with trump until this
he better do some dope ass shit to get me back onboard

the saving grace is https exist

>he doesn't like a truly free market

>thinking you ever had nay say in the matter

The bill was asking for companies to put a cluase in their terms and conditions, I'm 99.9% of the people would still accept them anyways

Why is everyone freaking out about this?

>bill Obama signed WOULD go into effect LATER this year

we have been funding this shit and it hasn't even taken effect yet?

>the bill Obama signed that is NOT in effect would mean ISPs would require your consent on sharing your data

BUT, all they would have done was hide that shit in the Terms and conditions which NO ONE reads thus changing nothing

Also the Bill Obama signed was going to benefit people like Facebook or Google Who does not have to follow these established rules and they have been selling your data for years (no outrage)

Also Comcast and Century Link already publicly stated they will NOT sell consumer data.

Look I get it, I hate Obama and Trump does questionable stuff. But your Fucking reactionaries are freaking out over NOTHING just like Fucking le redditors

Nothing is changing and even then the ISPs can not just sell your data freely like how the liberals and shills are making it out to be. This is seriously not changing anything and you all fell for the meme by the progressives and MSM congrats you Fucking sheep.

Do some Fucking research next time cause this literally a nothingburger

>truly free market
>government intervention

Does it hurt to be this retarded?

Bernie can still win, so I don't worry too much.

>DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

>the government
>could make the internet
>private
Haha wew lad

Use Tor faggots. Then your ISP can't sell your shit because they don't know WTF you're looking at, just that you go on Tor.

Major providers won't do this and wholesalers typically only service businesses. You're shit out of luck bub.

It's not denial you stupid nigger, this shit won't change ANYTHING and the bill Obama signed was approved but never went into effect.

Do some research you dumbass.

So go whine to Trump on Twitter. We memed him into office but the fight is just starting. We now have to keep him on course. I don't know about you people but I want an internet privacy bill of some kind. We do not deserve to have our liberties trampled on by anyone so go tell him that.

there will always be some form of "government" and the big companies can sponsor them.

he's right uncle rasheed, stop trying to suck white dick so hard, stay there and we're good.

Says the leaf. How's your $130/month for 8gb capped landline internet from your glorious unregulated telecom monopoly? We have so much yet to learn from you.

You didn't vote for a perfect president. He's going to do things that you wont like but the overall changes will be worth it.

>normies want privacy on the internet
Dont even bother user. They couldnt acheive partial anonymity if they wanted ot

>People on this board actually thought a silver spoon billionaire who has been sued 3500 times in his business career actually gives a fuck about the average American or their welfare
>Continues to flounder about in the most important political position in the Western hemisphere, has absolutely no fucking idea what he's doing because he has never held any political office whatsoever
>Thinks that bringing back a few thousand obsolete coal jobs is 'Making America Great Again'
>Day after day of more news of his disaster administration

Seriously, Trumpfags are even more dumb than the people that voted for Obama's 'CHANGE'. You're fucking embarrassing.

wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/

Government creates monopolies. We would have more competition if Marxist ass government leaders would just die off.

Local real estate takes bribes from comcast. They pay neighborhood developers and apartment complex owners to not allow competators to lay wire. I don't like the government either but this is an issue