Borderlands 2:

Can I get a quick rundown on why this game is so hated (or at least that's what it seems like to me over the past few days?)

>No feminist shit besides the bare minimum playable female characters who are mostly there for fanservice
>"stronk womyn archeologist" is a fucking batshit loony slut
>black playable character from the first game gets shot
>in his place is literally a square-jawed, handsome, confident white guy
>creative mechanics, guns for days

I don't see the problem.

Stop fucking playing video games

politics

its the fucking retarded jokes

SJWs are ruining games, it's fucking annoying.

This. Really immature cringy characters and the gameplay doesn't make up for that.

i liked it, the creator is literally a cuckold enthusiast though
forgot his name

Go away Anthony, nobody is buying your shitty game.

Lol waht are you doing Pajeet?

Its boring and ugly

Javaposter Pajeet

Why should I? I'm a contributing member of society, what's wrong with playing some vidya now and again if I wanna immerse myself in something cool like space wars on future planets?

>black playable character from the first game gets shot
You mean the best character in the whole fucking game? A honorable veteran who didn't spout shitty XD jokes all the time? Replaced by a cuck who wears his ex wife's ring as fucking NECKLACE? Shitty loot and shoot RNG system? Only good character in the entire game is a fucking psychopath who screams about trains made out of literal shit, that should give perspective on the writing. You must be baiting right?

Even if its hated who cares, its a single player game mainly, other peoples opinions dont affect it at all.
I enjoyed the game desu it was pretty entertaining. Kind of a hardcore grindfest if you wanna do the raids or whatever.

>Shitty loot and rng system
Subjective.

Get a life fag.

i like the gun play when i have friends to play with
fighting the bosses though is a chore

>get a life
>he says on Sup Forums

is the uncharted series redpilled?

Honestly I really liked it, I enjoyed most of the characters and shit. Handsome jack best husbando.

I think the problem is they released the pre sequel right after this and it was a massive pile of shit. And Anthony is just so pathetic that even the most bluepilled person is repulsed by his weakness on a primal level.