Blumpf signs the repeal of internet privacy

Ronald McDumbal has signed the repeal of the internet privacy act.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-internet-trump-idUSKBN1752PR

What the fuck have you done Sup Forums? You all told me he would veto shit like this. That he would sign with us farmers, tending to our memes.

Should've listened to the Blumpfposters...

Annndddd this is going to lead to a bunch of corruption and Clintonesque internet activity being uncovered. Its goi g to spell death for all those that pol is fighting against.

This will be a sacrifice that good americans will make, so that the shit americans can be brought to justice.

Save this post, spelling misrakes and all.

Before 2018 this move will prove to be a great decision by Trump.

>Remember to harp on the Internet bill, guys. We can get them to turn on Trump if we convince him he's attacking muh Internet!

>t. David Brock

>loss of privacy for ordinary citizens
>kraut
seems about right

>people on an anonymous internet forum are for internet privacy

MUST BE SHILLS!!

What the fuck?

Nothing has changed with our ISPs.

Go back to touching yourself while Ahmed fucks your wife.

>sweden

dont you have to pick up your inexplicably tan son from school?

He signed the fucking repeal. Of course something has changed otherwise it's useless.

Useful idiot, and so are his followers.

This cunt is giving the left a form of moral ground to say (or screech) ''HUUURR YOU SEEE, FUCKING DRUMPF IS A JOKE AND HATES PRIVACY'', while once again, the public blindly see ''liberals'' and ''lefties'' as the moral and free people.

Ya'll fucked up and got tricked, and I warned you about this kike cuck back in Jun 2015

There is no internet privacy. All your search information is monitored by the CIA. Don't be a scrub and just get a VPN faggot

>not looking into what the bill actually entails
>wanting the US GOVERNMENT AND INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY to regulate the content of the internet

good fuck your anonymity you commie, making death threats on the president now will give your identity

Because the CIA having intel is the same as every corporation being able to get it.

Get real. Intelligence organisations obviously spy on people, corporations shouldnt.

>Its goi g to spell death for all those that pol is fighting against.
You need to see a doctor for your delusions, we're very worried about your mental health.

Sure will be fun for people like you too, once the democrats get back in power. This is bad for literally every private citizen.

fuck of sharia blue. Tell Daddy Brock to get the fuck out of Sup Forums. Go to Reddit, if you feel like spreading your cancer. Sup Forums is immune.

Repeal of Internet Privacy, is a repeal of a law that was never enacted in the first place.

Are you mentally ill? If it was literally useless then the he wouldn't have bothered to repeal it.

He signed the repeal of a regulation that never took effect, you colossally retarded faggot.

sage and ignore this cancer thread.

KEK all i do is worship a god on a Taiwanese music festival image board. im not worried you commie. you get spied on worse from facebook than anything your IPS will do

This

SAGE

Stop sucking David Brock's dick you piece of shit commie.

>The rules had not yet taken effect but would have required internet providers to obtain consumer consent before using precise geolocation, financial information, health information, children's information and web browsing history for advertising and marketing.

Wow what an awful bill. Because it wasn't in effect doesn't mean it was bad you fucking retard.

Fuck you. Fuck David Cock. Fuck ShariaBlue.

But especially fuck the god damn anti-shill shills on Sup Forums who will suck daddy trumps dick even after he starts doing shit against their own interest.
You fucking mongs should all hang. Conviction is a virtue but ones the dagger lands firmly in the back you should start showing some fucking balls to go along with that backbone.

Why are ShareBlue memes always so shitty?

Whore level makeup for a whore level president.

I shilled hard for trump in the election, but seriosly we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

I actually mean it, not the nuclear codes explicitly, but he cant keep receiving this blind support after doing literal retard things.

Whether this was his plan or not, this opens the internet history of everyone in the US without going through government channels. Yes the FBI and CIA can just hack whatever information they want.

But if this makes data collection much much easier, and as such exposing the corruption you've been chasing for so long. Soon everyone is going to be outed. All of those deep state faggots all have acquaintances, and someone, somewhere didn't take precautions. Which means no government paper trail, and any third party can expose the jew.

The downside is it's also going to be taken advantage of by everyone else and privacy is going to be dead for awhile. So there's a few ways this can go.

>1. They find out what they want to know, and the new protection law gets put in place protecting your privacy again.

>2. All the ugliness of society comes out in the long term, infighting happens, or everyone grows to accept all the degenerate behavior

But what do I know, I'm a fucking leaf.

Either you're retarded or a shill. Regardless of the case, fuck off Ahmed.

Degenerate behaviour is already accepted and ecouraged. If you think the president needs to repeal this in order to weed out corruption you are fucking stupid.

> Wow what an awful bill. Because it wasn't in effect doesn't mean it was bad you fucking retard.

On a case by case basis with oversight from the FCC.

Here's a fucking hint, if a bill carries a name like "PATRIOT ACT", "Net Neutrality", "Do X for Children", "Internet Privacy", you can be guaranteed it fucks over whatever thing its titled in favor of.

Also you should check your T&C of your existing ISP if you're an American; you already signed your data away to advertisers.

Also read up on what PII actually is, and how data is anonymized.

Communications act of 1934 as well. Read it.

You know nothing of what you're talking about.

Swedes might be worse than leaves.

I barely know what I talk about, but I do know some. That child-level thumb rule for bills is stupid and you know it. The contents matter, not the name.

PII rules are not explicitly super clear you idiot. You can still extrapolate tons of information about people, enough to identify, with the data allowed.

De-anonymization is fully possible. ISP's still store all the data, in case the feds come knocking.

please repeal net neutrality already, trump

i want Sup Forums to be a premium service for americans so all these neet shits can fuck off

Not really related but I wanted to leak this information.

We're like 4-6 years away from having unlimited global internet. Companies will no longer be able to monopolize regions just from area owned and as such will have all their competition amongst service and quality.
Most of them know this is coming and are preparing for it, they won't sell your data publicly because that would lead to a death sentence for their business.

THIS

tards tarding

Have fun finding anonymous forums for opinions not in the Overton Window without getting hounded by the Thoughtpolice once the political pendulum swings back.