EWO: Creepy Link Deep Dive Edition

Link rumored to be piefence related. VPN recommended. Browse at own risk. How far can you go before being spooped and force closing? Also, general piefence discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

lhohq.info/
archive.fo/a2Xrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerra_(god)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lhohq.info/

Hmmm. I am hesitant to click upon this, mai negro.

You very well should be.

At the risk of invoking the Bogdanovs, may I request a quick rundown..?

some stupid website trying to be artsy-creepy with gibberish bullshit articles

just click the link you newfag pussies

Rundown is that this site contains a massive dox list of VIPs in top political positions. Also contains references to pizza, MKULTRA, dyncorp, CIA, assassinations, and all other crazy shit. Site is rumored to be either a data dump leak, or an open web breadcrumb trail/gateway to even heavier shit.

It is currently being investigated for PG leads by multiple research communities.

I live in Norway, no way they arrest me for clicking a link

Went to products --> Sleep deprivation bullshit ---> Degenerate video

Nothing to see

I'm curious but will bump the thread with JK Rowling's lumie pedo ring (Haiti, Eastern Europe etc) hoping some user posts the goodies

BUMP

Feel free to discuss any other research leads.

Godspeed anons...

the liberal arts industry should be looked at.. sites like arthaus.org . youll see when you enter the site

Any wenier life insurance files uploaded to site ?

site was active in 07 so we shouldnt dismiss this so quickly.

Oh look it's fucking nothing

Again

Let me guess, you are tired and are about to get some sleep and we should, too?

Bumping for visibility

Bumpin

Alien Nazi image found.

On the upside, mods aren't auto deleting EWO threads at the moment.

archive.fo/a2Xrg

Bump with Scottish National Party's pedo wheel of Canaan.
SNP want a "State Guardian" - a state appointed busybody FOR EVERY CHILD. It got BTFO'd by a judge in England but Sturgeon swears "it WILL go ahead", regardless of this ruling, and disbelief of all Scottish parents.
Architects of this scheme now have Scottish kids chanting in creches at nurseries, libraries, "SHANNARI & GIIRFEC" (I wish I was fucking kidding, it's creepy as fuck).
SHANARRI & GIIRFEC are supposed to be some hippy-dippy acronyms - "Safe, Happy, Accepted" etc - but I reckoned they sounded quite Arabic when chanted.
I looked further:
SHAH = KING. NARI = FIRE in Arabic.
GIIR? Look here for Giir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerra_(god)
The "Shanarri wheel" (see pic) is like a "pie chart" - but WHY did an educational tool, as it supposed to be, turn up (in November) on a few "harvesting" sites - with artwork MADE OF GRAINS, SEEDS, etc - of mothers holding babies up to the sky, with creepy spirals in the background?

I thought it was already established that this site was some austist's personal web canvas?

Are we really bringing this back into the equation?

>inb4 "do some research!"

This site was worked over extensively during the original investigation....

Well as mentioned, its the first EWO thread Ive seen in about two months, so feel free to discuss any newer leads.

bump

Bump with Kek'n'Bez

So if I make ultra shitty website and post it here, I'll get views, is that correct?

>dat logo

Kill me pease

I accidentally found a few gigabytes of CP on a clearnet FTP server once desu. There were a bunch of open connections uploading more so I think it was a pedo topsite. I was an idiot teenager at the time so I was too scared to report it but it was horrible shit.

Stay away from tor/freenet because it's common there and not something you want to see.

The cunts are at it everywhere but if we stay shut, they get away with it. No nation on earth seems safe anymore. Fuckin' WITCH TRIALS NOW!

bamp