In RPG's the higher your level, the more XP you require to level up. This is to keep things balanced and fair

In RPG's the higher your level, the more XP you require to level up. This is to keep things balanced and fair.

so why is Sup Forums so against progressive taxes?

>This is to keep things balanced and fair.
It's to draw out the game.

You need more XP at higher levels in order to keep you from leveling up to max level fighting only level 1 enemies, which would be boring.

It's not in order to keep things balanced, balance just means that the enemies in each part of the game are roughly as strong as you are at that point, rendering the entire leveling system meaningless anyway.

>not understanding value stretched across a long instance of time is the concept of these games
>short necessities to get you to continue at first, then harder and more complex at the end to make it harder.
If the US system worked as it should it would be free market with restrictions on money hording in a fixed state.

They want money to circulate so that value is progressive rather than a stuck value that is incursive.

Basically the gubment is supposed to regulate trade so that the consumer isn't seen as collateral. But that went to shit when the federal reserve became a thing.

This better be a bait.

That's,,,not actually an analogy, it's just a non-sequitur. Experience points are an arbitrary system to reward challenge and control the pace of progress, taxes aren't that and aren't meant to be that.

Your post is nonsense.

>Rat is strong as the level 70 full developed character

Because if you need to use the word 'progressive' I assume you like Dream Theater.

What kind of shit RPGs do you play where you're still fighting rats in the endgame with your fully leveled character?

%

I think one of those elder scrolls had skeevers level with the player.

it's simple logic
>enemy is stronger
>reward is higher

>life is exactly like a video game

Yeah OP I shot five people and only got two felonies. I got away with it though. I just changed clothes.

So the world is an MMORPG

You know what else exists in then? EXP boosters and instant leveling from paying.

You know what else else? You reach level cap, you no longer need more XP to go higher.

>reality is an rpg game
Sort of, but that does not make an argument for shitty econimic policy.

Rich people evade taxes anyways.

If you're citing RPGs, be sure to cite that certain classes take far less XP to hit levels than others. Example, thieves take 1250 XP to get from 1->2 but magi take double that at 2500. When a mage is dinging 7 a druid is already 9.

>the world is a video game

MAN i knew weebs were retarded but not THIS out of touch with the world. god damn thats sad

>This guy slaps your healers ass and blocks your path

wat do

>Rat!
>Ogre!
>Rat ogre!

>lightning bolt

Well i think the raid is over as the healer is dead and i am about to be stunned to death. Was a good run eh.

You don't understand OP's argumentation.
Leveling is a way of balancing, in the sense of being forced to grind more (player's endurance & time management), defeat more difficult bosses (which are most often than not defeated by tactics, not being 10 levels above him, in a good RPG, at least) and harder enemies at level START.