MAJOR HAPPENING: Pakistan, China, Russia form alliance against USA in Afghanistan

The three countries are going to support the Taliban against USA, because they think USA is using Afghanistan to destabilize the region. World War 3 imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/1372490/pakistan-russia-china-inch-closer-formal-alliance/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/02/taliban-obstacles-afghanistan-peace-talks-160225095920107.html
tribune.com.pk/story/1374130/stanford-university-accepts-muslim-student-wrote-blacklivesmatter-100-times-admissions-essay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tribune.com.pk/story/1372490/pakistan-russia-china-inch-closer-formal-alliance/

What the fuck?

Interesting article. Its very complex issue though. Its vital for Russia to at least have Afghanistan border to central asia closed as it would be major traffic for drugs/weapons/criminals.

Plus the danger of ISIS rise in Afghanistan is quite real too. I am not sure if negotiating with Taliban is correct approach, but given US and NATO leaves Afghanistan - it will be inevitable that country order changes and it is better to try to negotiate the peaceful compromise rather than see Kabul overrun by Talibs or instability caused by conflict creating good breeding ground for ISIS.

Russian main interests are secure border and destruction of drug trade/plantations (something US ignored through all years of occupation), China invests lots of money in Afghanistan and interested in mining. Pakistan dont want conflict to spread on its own border.

US doesnt seem to be interested in anything but dron striking random Afghan and Paki villages.

Ideally all sides would want removal of Talibs, but since NATO failed - theres at least still chance to prevent another war and compromise on not making Afghanistan radical islamic state - though how it`ll work i am not sure, since Talibs ARE radically islamic: not the ISIS tier, but anti-secular , no woman rights, sharia rule radical.

Whatever blood for the blood god.
I hope all of my schemes come into fructuition
Heil Tzeentch

we already left, good work retards

>The three countries are going to support the Taliban against USA, because they think USA is using Afghanistan to destabilize the region.
Even if they did actually think that, that's fucking retarded.

There's no way in hell the Pakis, the Ivans, and the Chinks are siding with the fucking Taliban.

I mean, shit. If they want to align because it's in their interests geographically, fine. Don't back the fucking Taliban for fuck's sake.

lol. Jesus Christ they all really are retarded.

Bumping your sound analysis, Rusbro.

I guess user was right new trouble old region

what the fuck

It's. Not. Happening.

>WRYYY Id
Wew

Now the russians help the taliban against US? What timeline is this?

We dont arm Taliban against US. We try to negotiate with part of it that wants to establish Political Party in Afghanistan, so the main point is to convince the taliban to lay down arms and stop fighting and instead participate legally in political establishment of the country.

For better overview of what actually happens in Afghanistan atm

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/02/taliban-obstacles-afghanistan-peace-talks-160225095920107.html

let's be real here
a US desired """liberal democracy""" with equal rights and suffrage isn't arriving anytime soon in those countries
the moment a democracy is given, the population will vote away equal anything
isis is coming to afganistan, placing an established regime in charge is a valid backup plan, unless you want to annex the area

Arguably this gives the US a quiet way to bow out of that theater and not have to pour in more resources and/or admit it was a waste.

>w
Alliance with pakistan is worse than a defeat, WW3 my foot, lets hope chinks and ruskies dont get fucked by bastardized paki degenerates

pls post more of those legs.

more than 50 years of war
that place must be a shithole

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that Afghanistan has some of the largest untapped mineral deposits on Earth. Lol, look at pictures of Kabul in the early 60s before the (((Cold War))) happened and the Soviet Union wanted a piece of what was in Afghanistan.

It's honestly amazing that a bunch of desert goat herders with AK-47s and Stinger missiles have time and time again thwarted the largest and most complex military on Earth.

Son, I'm not talking about establishing a democracy and then just leaving. That's retarded. And only retards in our government decided that was a good idea.

Hell, I'm the type of person who thinks colonialism is a good thing. Just don't give power to the fucking Taliban. Or the Pakis. Or the Chinese.

Russia needs to put the bottle down, grow the fuck up, and realize they are, were, and always will be western. I get it, their geography makes them worried and they're still all confused about the schism and shit.

They're western. And all they have to do is ask...

>aljazeera

This. Afghanistan is useless except for opium. Let's get the fuck out and let them handle it. No shame in saving money.

Rusbro, if you're still around, does the Shanghai Cooperation Organization make any rounds in Russian conversation?

A decade ago, that was considered a political framework that could counter US/NATO. But the economic woes of the members are not trivial and military alliances aren't easy or obvious affairs. If NATO has issues with resources, I can only imagine Russia and China's complications.

I also want to go on the record saying economic sanctions on Russia are pointlessly destructive. Those "neoliberal" methods have been so thoroughly discredited that it boggles the mind how we pretend this shit affects political decisions in great powers. It merely harms the little people, the hearts and minds we used to win over by other means.

What a shame.

>what a shame

>destruction of drug trade/plantations
This. I hope we can finally deal with this shit at some point.

Blood for the blood god. Why though?

>fructuition
>fruition

Pakistan supporting Taliban wut. Explain yourselfe burger.

>another ww3 imminent thread
>fake news
whatcha sliding rabbi

They should suport houthis against saudis instead.
By the way, another terrorist attack in russia just happened.

The comments are so funny.

Doesn't India have some nukes they've been itching to deliver to their inbred neighbors?

afghanistan is there to disrupt conections between turkestan, iran, china and pakistan/india

Smells fishy

Actual fake news?

>mfw the models are Polish and they casually chatter about woman bullshit while the guy shoots close-ups of their feet

>check out front page
>tribune.com.pk/story/1374130/stanford-university-accepts-muslim-student-wrote-blacklivesmatter-100-times-admissions-essay/
>Write #blacklivesmatter x100 for your admissions essay
>Get accepted into Stanford

>weird fetishes
>in 2017

Everyone is already against USA. Witness Obama. This is nothing new.

>weird immigrants
>any year

You talk about being western like anyone on this board actually aspires to "be" western, knowing full well we are all here to help the current iteration of the West fall asap

>weird greentexts
>current year

USA highly profits of those fields. Well not the general populace but you know what I mean.
They wont give those up easy or unless they find an alternative.

Afghanistan is now the biggest supplier of opium in the world. even though most pain meds nowadays are synthetic or semi-synthetic, that's trillions of dollars potentially. I have no idea who's getting the money though, i've heard CIA, but never corroborated it. I don't think its the Afghani farmers or the govt, maybe they get a percentage. idk.

I too agree Poles are serious fucking hotties. Funk whatever Hans has to say about slavs.

They just dont have the infrastructure in place to get said minerals to market... which would explain why US (((contractors))) were so interested in the joint to begin with.

India has a better relationship with Afghanistan than Russia, China and Pakistan.

The Taliban hates Russia & China, why in the fuck would they side with them? They view any foreign intervention as unacceptable. And Pakistan? Look at the recent attacks that have killed hundreds and tell me they like Paki's.

Pakistan is a terrorist shit hole bruh they support Islamic terrorism at the highest levels of their government.

Pakistani taliban do their own thing. They'll suport afghan talibans.

of course cause they don't have a common border so even if they had a good relation they can't trade efectively

They've the border with Pakistan.

>Allying with Pakistan ever

Pakistan is shelling Afghanistan occasionaly.

DOES INDIA HAS A BORDER WITH AFGHANISTAN?
NO!
THAT'S WHAT I SAID

Former USMC 0311 who just reenlisted into the Army with a 13F option 40 contract. Life is good.

Yeah the Afghan government has gone on record numerous times saying Pakistan is at fault for the rise of the Taliban in Afghanistan. No way in hell would they willingly side with them. This alliance is just another effort by Putin to reclaim some lost soviet pride.

Pakistan recently banned Indian exports into Afghanistan (through Pakistan's land) because of their butthurt at India being better. Shit like that won't make Afghanistan appreciate them anymore than they hope.

Both sides are. Which is why this whole alliance makes no sense.

Fuck. An uncle I saw at a funeral recently was saying how Russia was arming former Taliban to fight US backed troops. I hadn't heard it, but wasn't surprised. We were talking about how Reagan first backed and armed them against the USSR. He is a huge Dem and I am a pessimistic moderate with no faith in either party.

What a complex fucked up world we live in.

Long as the kid had decent grades and tested well enough, I don't see the issue there. Admission's essays are a joke.

>america creates taliban to shoot down russians in Afghanistan
>taliban now working for russians to shoot Americans in Afghanistan
Top kek

The war inches ever closer brothers

> Descend from Mongols
> Always European

By raping in to the bloodline?

>Ideally all sides would want removal of Talibs, but since NATO failed - theres at least still chance to prevent another war and compromise on not making Afghanistan radical islamic state - though how it`ll work i am not sure, since Talibs ARE radically islamic: not the ISIS tier, but anti-secular , no woman rights, sharia rule radical.
NATO didn't fail.
Afghanistan is still under US control.

Besides lithium and other minerals there is hydro electric power. Some think getting control of water rights is going to be big cash in the future

>Pakistan, China, Russia form alliance against USA in Afghanistan
I have no problem with this
best timeline ever

>three despotic shitholes align to support aspiring despots in fourth shithole
k

*gives isis stingers and javelins*
good luck senpai

Taliban is not ISIS dipshit. The USA is causing ISIS to take hold in Afghanistan with it's destabilization policy.

>babys first politik
Tell me more about things you don't know.

this

>fructuition
>fruition
>fruit

nuke it. Seriously. I´m so fucking mad at all the whining about" muuuh fugees muuh poor mudslime countries muuuuh muuuuuuuuuuuh" the whole fucking time on the radio and TV.
If I could fucking nuke every country I want... I´d nuke everyone of those bitching shitholes that think that they play any goddamn role on this fucking mudball.

Fuck the resources, fuck the wildlife. I dont fucking care about them even any more.

The whole middleeast, africa, pakistan, israel (yeah they dont bitch themselve but constantly catfight with the pakis.... also jeeeeews.), north korea for being stupid.... Turkey, I´d nuke that one thrice. A few I´m surely forgot.
If it wouldnt be for the wildlife I´d prefer to let them suffer with some cruesome c-weapon but I´m generous and only want to fucking nuke them
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You nazi rape baby your country doesn't even have nukes.

neither does yours.

well heroin trade's gotten profiteable enough that it's a problem in US for the first time
Trump says he's going to tackle that, at least

bumping for geopolitical discussions

Russian agents on Sup Forums again

of course NATO failed
I mean, taking the piece of mountain-ish desert "under control" wasn't the end goal

the closest thing to a goal this quagmire now has for NATO I think is making Afghani military self-sufficient and finally leaving.

Can i come to Argentina nigga? It's like Alaska but Spanish.

Not really, desu we have shitty climate most of the year unless you go deep South, that part is always cold and has 10/10 climate but it lacks the facilities and business our capital city has.
So really it's a matter of what you value more, good weather and cold? or plenty of businessess, crime is still shit, so if you do come please choose an area with low crime and learn Spanish becouse literally no one speaks English

uh
that girl has black feet what the fuck

Germany actually has a few rented from the US. They are stationed on German airbases but are supervised by US personel.
Also the US themselve have nukes in Germany on their bases.

They arent many of course, and they arent "ours" in terms of that we can do as we want but we are in their posession.

Saying that we dont "have" nukes is factually wrong.

And yeah we dont have the infrastructure to build any new ones. But we do have the knowledge and possibility.... if we desired... to build them. Would take a few years though, maybe a tad faster.

She lost her feet in an accident and had a negroes feet implanted into her

Does this mean we'll finally get that deployment boost Nicholson wanted?

losing her feet is cruel enough, what did she do to deserve black feet

preposterous

That's because the only real way to pacify Afghanistan would be extermination. Too many places to hide, too distributed an armed force within it.

You still have plenty of troops there propping up the pro-US government, what are you talking about?

That's exactly what the US is doing. It was zbigniew brzezinski's idea to take down Russia by getting them stuck in their own Vietnam.

It worked so well destabilization became a central point in US foreign policy. The problem with afganistan is that the US put itself in the position of agitator in the public eye.

After 9/11 the US realized the being so blatant about it was foolish. We could only hide behind MUH TERRORISTS for so long. That's where NGOs come in.

Take a look at all the US based NGOs operating around the world. Their missions, their actions and their funding. Take a look at the regions they operate in before and after.

Africa specifically is a great example. A Kenya based US NGO helped create the strife that led to the splitting of Sudan into two countries.

why does everyone use the term USA?

its AIPAC and the City of London

we don't have our own currency

our military generals have been removed and only replace recently by Trump

the mossad have inflitrated all of our politicians and intelligence agencies

you are talking about great britains actions since they subverted the US mid 19th century with the killing of Lincoln

we are only an israeli pawn because of the eternal anglo

look at the maps of white american males and how they would have voted trump.

even white women went overwhelmingly for him.

America needs to clean these cesspool cities out where jews, minorities, and the corrupt flourish

those arent america. they hate our constitution and that shows you what they are

international communists

>The three countries are going to support the Taliban against USA
Oh thank God.
Now lets pull out and let Paki, China and Russia eat a Taliban shit sandwich.

>Russian main interests are secure border and destruction of drug trade/plantations (something US ignored through all years of occupation)
Probably because we have some CIA fuckers growing poppies to make heroin.

>Probably because we have some CIA fuckers growing poppies to make heroin.

Has there ever been evidence of this? I've only heard rumors.

Taliban victory is inevitable anyway. The afghani government has actual control only around the capital anyway.

Rusbro

Can you explain to me why Russia would choose to work with the Pakis in Afghanistan?

The Pakis have always been Russia's enemy there, and the Russians are close with India, who have their own interests in Afghanistan, presumably contrary to Pakistans

Its run by afghani warlords. They aren't part of Taliban or Al Qaeda, but they do fund these groups.
A book called 'The Dark Art' by Edward Follis covers heroine trade from about the 60s to more or less today.

War in Afghanistan was geopolitical as well as part of chasing down Bin Laden and Al Qaeda - it was to funnel the heroine trade routes north, into russia. Look at any statistics detailing russias heroin problem, they start about the same time.
I wouldn't be surprised if CIA got involved too, at least one warlord heroin kingpin has been captured by DEA and used as an informant. Given how close drugs and terrorism have always been linked it stands to reason that the CIA have had at least a shot at interviewing these guys about their connections and funding.

>Can you explain to me why Russia would choose to work with the Pakis in Afghanistan?
HIV_in_Russia.jpg

nope

By time, USA will lose every "ally" out there.

India getting closer to USA/Israel.

So Russia trying to find new partners too.

the US is not going to bow out. they arent in Afghanistan for reasons to do with Afghanistan, but to encircle China.