I voted for Trump, but signing this antiprivacy bill was a bad move...

I voted for Trump, but signing this antiprivacy bill was a bad move. Will he keep making these kinds of mistakes or what?

Yes.

Why though? Enough mistakes like this and it'll ruin his image as a contrarian populist.

>contrarian populist

nah. contrarian populist is Broz Tito

>will he keep doing things I disagree with

Yes. All presidents do this. It's frustrating, but you take the good with the bad.

And what's the good again?

The last prezbo supported what he repealed, whatever.

He should have just shut it down like he did TPP but I don't have many complaints about what he ended up actually doing. If I can't stop these corporations from dataharvesting then the power might as well be distributed equally to any company who decides to do it, not just the ones Obama's government benefited.

The Wall that Mexico is going to pay for.

Draining the Swamp.

Fixing Trade.

Whatever you liked about his platform. He's cutting funding to sanctuary cities, which is what I'm most excited for.

You can contact your provider and opt out, no big deal

I have never trusted him, but I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more stuff like this.
Just call it a premonition.

he's cutting off a bunch of aid to africa
probably the most based thing ive seen out of the government in a while and i didnt vote

>The Wall that Mexico is going to pay for.
Because that will certainly happen.

>Draining the Swamp.
Because "the Swamp" is defined as anyone who doesn't support Trump. Because the fucking CEO of a fucking oil company deserves to play a major role in governmental affairs and there's no way him and his ilk will come out even richer after all of this.

>Fixing Trade.
Because bullying your friends and allies is the best way to get what you want. Because "Trade" is now defined as you winning and the other party losing.

>He's cutting funding to sanctuary cities, which is what I'm most excited for.
This actually does seem to be occurring. We will see if the economic benefits outweigh the humanitarian benefits.

To be fair, Congress is at fault here.
I think the expectations on Trump are so high and the memes so powerful some people are actually waiting for the Warhammer 40k God Emperor.

its not a bad move for him. lots of corps want it and he gets their support.

>he's cutting off a bunch of aid to africa
This actually does seem to be occurring. We will see if the economic benefits outweigh the humanitarian benefits.

So, so far, he seems to be accelerating isolationism. Which (You) may or may not think is a good idea. He made dozens upon dozens of other promises, did he not?

Oh yeah, sure. Sounds legit.

advertising companies like google facebook amazon etc already have every inch of yer valuable private data

I should add that, while the move goes obviously against the ancap in my hearth, the practical effect will amount to little considering both the alphabet soup agencies and the utterly corrupt big internet companies already do it en masse.

>being cucked this fucking hard

google, ms, yahoo, etc all sell our info why shouldnt the isp be allowed to? we should also have the ability to opt out of course

Just remember, if in fact millions of people do die because of this that it is previous governments fault for allowing the population to have swung so far out of control that had they even learned to farm to begin with they would still be buckling under the sheer weight of their population. Those "humanitarians" grew those Africans to be starved.

this has already been discussed multiple times
you shills just don't give up, huh

Yeah it sucks but I hate all this ITS THE END OF PRIVACY shit the media keeps spreading... Like this hasnt been the case for years

you should be thankful he made you actually think about this. Take responsibility for your own goddamn self. Buy a vpn for 3 dollars a year and stop fucking crying

Top fucking kek, I know you pol tards are almost completely oblivious but wasn't your first guess that he wasn't a contrarian when he surrounded himself with rich Jews?

fucking redditors, man

He has frozen the growth of government payroll until further notice and repelled some specific retarded legislation. The first true big thing coming is his fiscal reform. Also he consolidated the alliance of the Philippines that were this close to going for the Chinese alliance, and stopped the aid to anti-Assad moderate terrorists
In my eyes his biggest and only real fuck up is openly riding the wave of the current stock market bubble. He should really distance himself from it.

What vpn is 3 dollars a year?

Deflected! Just let all those points go unaddressed, okay?

Holy shit someone that can actually articulate thought. All of these things are true.

PIN is one

This is the final straw. I give up. First RyanCare and now this. Trump has been compromised.

>humanitarian
>subsidize nigger feed so they can breed like roaches, requiring more subsidies allowing them to breed more and...

>Mistake

This isnt a mistake trump was never /yourguy/ he is a puppet for russia who is happily selling out america while he golfs the night away. You bought his bullshit hook-line

YES AMERICA YES

Why do you need intellegence when you guys will just legally sell it to us? YES

>mistakes
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

It's starting to appear that the Neoconservatives have gotten ahold of him, so they will keep telling him these bad decisions are wonderful and he needs to do more of them.

MADAM
PRESIDENT

This is the Shill script of the day.

phrased in a way that wont scare away normies:
Food aid leads to farmers not improving there farms for population and climate change so there will be be more and bigger famines which we might be too big for food aid to save the day

How many times does Trump need to pound you in the ass before you'll stop shilling for Trump for free?

he was the best choice, they all end up fucking you over somehow.

Outside the country.
Inside nah

Do you have any historical data to back up that claim? Or is that speculation?

hmmm really makes me think....

simple logic.
Bobo the farmer is growing his corn in a inefficient way. For most years it's ok and he has enough food. However every 10 or so years there isn't enough rain so he doesn't have enough food. However a UN truck drives through and he has enough food. This means he has no incentive to improve his farm to deal with drought

>This means he has no incentive to improve
This is a classic conservative claim when addressing the poor and downtrodden. I have yet to see this claim back up by actual data.

You make it sound like an us vs. them thing. Do you think that our farmers receive no aid in times of scarcity?

I want war with Iran, that's why I voted for him

>ancap
>In favor of government regulation

what?

Mostly good points, and it looks like trump may fuck us over trade too. Still, you have to back.

I'm sure all those big ISPs spent millions lobbying for this bill because of how little difference it makes.

>totally not a ZOG puppet guys!
>totally the savior of the white race!
>I-I-I j-just voted him for the fun, I a-already knew that he was a fraud!

>*two years later*
>Trump? of course I didn't vote that idiot, I knew he was just a puppet.

No.

>man gives good points
>red... redditors imaright guys?
You're pathetic

>he posts on gookchan
>he thinks he ever had "privacy"
vev

>The Wall that Mexico is going to pay for.
That hasn't happened yet so lets get away from the hypotheticals
>Draining the Swamp.
The fuck? He poured more into the swamp and added aids to it. Have you background checked any of his cabinet members?
>Fixing Trade
You mean TPP, the one where every politician and their mothers told them not to do? So he doesn't piss himself when he goes to sleep now, congrats. If you mean the trade deals he makes, yeah lets bully our allies then hear them on the news later on how he is retarded from that ally.

yeah trump lost my support with this bullshit
fuck he's just like the rest of them

/Thread
It's delicious to see you americucks suffer like this

He's at fault for not vetoing it. Period. Just fucking spare me.