Fat women are degenerate as fuck

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/04/question-being-fat-battling-better-healthcare

>Last Friday, on a Dallas public radio show, a man called in to ask: “In your opinion, at what point does this body-positivity movement kind of veer into the territory of maybe what some would call making excuses for not making tough lifestyle choices that would lead to an objectively healthier BMI?”

This question has always been a trap, a late-night YouTube comment disguised as care, a holding pattern to stymie progress. The question itself is an assault: it validates the idea that fat people’s humanity is one side of a debate, that our bodies are public property.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/26/rhetoric-obesity-toxic-new-language-fat-people
youtube.com/watch?v=os-CL1WylyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fat people are degenerate as fuck
FTFY
Being a fat fuck with a penis doesn't make you any less degenerate.

Also this fucking bullshit

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/26/rhetoric-obesity-toxic-new-language-fat-people

>There are lots of words used to describe people such as me. Medics and their allies will use some Latin or Greek to make their language appear authoritative and scientific. According to them I am obese, or someone requiring bariatric intervention. By extension, in newspapers I am part of an anonymous population blob known as “the obese”.

>tldr doctors use this fatphobic language called ''latin'' to opress fat people

I think it's time for the obese tax, if you're over the healthy requirements you're taxed or possibly killed unless actively making improvements.

>started working in an office
>barely any physical activity
>long hours
>less time to cook meals
>eat a lot of takeaways
>become fat as fuck
>trchnically obese
>decide I hate being fat
>change my diet
>lost over 50lbs since February
>over halfway to my target weight

If you have willpower and knowledge of nutrition the fat will just melt off you. I hate these "body positive" fatties who are deluding themselves and others into an early grave all because of muh feelings.

Fair enough,
altough most fat men wouldnt go on a tantrum blaming everyone else for their problems like this bitch does.

>lost over 50lbs since February

There should be an IQ tax. If you are too stupid you have to pay a tax...oh and you can't vote either.

Anal sex is best with hairy fat women desu

>if you are white, have a family, generate decent income and contribute to society you may vote
>ftfy

Keto diet, high fat low carbs.
Started at 273lbs, just weighed myself now at 216lbs.

I honestly think the "Fat is AMAZING" movement is good. Think about it for a second. Almost every member of this stupid movement can't reproduce, and if they can, no one wants to fuck them.
Also, this movement attracts stupid people. And only stupid people are a part of it. It's basically natural selection doing it's thing.

>toothpaste flag
Why am i not surprised

This is going to make every American broke

What am i looking at here? Amy Schumer after breakfast.

Reminder that the THICC meme was created by obese feminists on Tumblr and if you're using unironically using the term "THICC" at all, you're a degenerate that's been classically conditioned to have a fat fetish.

People say it because this board is entirely tweens that spout memes all day

Is that Amy Schumer?

Looks like it, that's my thought. some photo shoot of hers.

Absolutely Fabulous idea
youtube.com/watch?v=os-CL1WylyU

just wait till you come off the diet, gonna be fun times for you. stop being a lazy piece of shit and exercise a little, doesnt have to be much per/week

bamp

who cares about this kind of shit. even here in the midwest, the second fattest part of the fattest country on planet earth, a place where they melt one type of cheese onto a different type of cheese onto pork skins, there are at least 1 million hot young thin women. just ignore or fuck/chuck the fatties. it's not that hard.

Fat is just an outward result of greed.

Jew gets it

>American
>eating Mars bars and Kinder chocolate

>our bodies aren't public property

Yet our labor is? These same people think they're entitled to someone else's labor because {insert what you want here} is a "human right."

Well it's a human right not o be subjected to half-naked jabbas writing the word "beautiful" on their bodies and walking around in public

People respond to incentive better than punishment. Make gym memberships tax deductible as long as you can prove you went 144/365 days.

lol penceposter

>xcuses for not making tough lifestyle choices that would lead to an objectively healthier BMI

It's not even fucking tough!

Just eat fat and protein and lift weights for 30 minutes 2-3x a week.

Instead they believe in this "juice cleanse" and other woo woo bullshit.

Fatties are just training fucks for neets to learn how to fuck better women later.

Exactly, I used to be almost 400 pounds. Decided to stop being a farm animal. I now weigh about 220 and counting. It isn't difficult to get your life together. I have no patience for this body acceptance bullshit.

We have Kinder chocolate and Mars Bars in the U.S.

Kinder eggs are illegal, however, they're afraid children will choke on the toys or some shit.

>Language thats old as fuck and has been used by people for 3000 years is fatphobic.

>“Huh,” he said. “Is $100 worth five years of psychological torture?”

Filed under things her husband has never said.

Inside he's either dying a slow death himself or he's trying to cheat on her all the time.

obese people lose weight quicker until they hit a certain point, then it gets harder for them to lose it like the rest of us. like, this is common stuff, man

Is that unfunny bovine Amy Schumer?

Remember, when you lift weights (Don't fucking do distance running. Helps onset heart arrhythmia and wears your joints), to have control of the weight as much as you can. A lot of gym rats rely on momentum for the way back which doesn't do shit for building muscle. Just have control going up and going down.

2-3x a week at 30 minutes per session should be a decent starting point.

L O W T E S T
O
W

T
E
S
T