Ontario’s nti-Racism Strategic Plan

If you want to REEEEEE hard, give this document a read. It's being implemented along with Bill 114.

files.ontario.ca/ar-2001_ard_report_tagged_final-s.pdf

>The Ministry of Education is funding resources, including training for teachers on Islamophobia to help teachers discuss geopolitical events, negative media narratives, and general stereotypes with their students. This project is led by the National Council of Canadian Muslims, and include 20 half-day workshops for teachers, including presentations, webinars and print materials.

>"Is a term used to classify people into
groups based principally on physical
traits (phenotype) such as skin colour.
Racial categories are not based on
science or biology but on differences
that society has chosen to emphasize,
with significant consequences for
people’s lives. Racial categories
may vary over time and place, and
can overlap with ethnic, cultural or
religious groupings."

>Racial equity: Refers to the systemic fair treatment of all people that results in equitable
opportunities and outcomes for everyone.
>Outcomes

Will post some of the best parts as I go through it.

>

Other urls found in this thread:

swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst thing is that school board allowing Muslim students to pray in school on Fridays.

Separation of church and state.

I'm a liberal but god damned Kathleen Wynne took Ontario and flushed it down the shitter.

I'd sooner vote for the devil himself then vote for Kathleen Wynne.

>retard
>jew
>niger
>slut
>mudslim slut
>no native american
>anti-racism

wtf? where are fucking native americans on this poster?

What the fuck is wrong with these people...

>equity

what the fuck is this commie bullshit.

"I'm a liberal"

You got us here.

Does Canada even have Jews? I want an explanation son.

All of the blame is in Wynne's hands.

Ever since she's gotten elected she's been pushing this shit down everyone's throats.

I didn't vote for her though. I wouldn't have due to the fact that I had public sector workers in my family and their jobs could have been on the chopping block.

>Diversity is not enough

Meant to say *would have

There's millions of public sector jobs in Ontario and Hudak flat out said he'd fire 100,000 of them.

> outcomes

These parasites make me rage. Canada is basically Australia in 10 years.

>she

I don't know, man. That jaw?

yes and who put her in charge? Who elected her? You people.

>The Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport released a revised Sport Recognition Policy in August 2016 that requires Provincial Sport Organizations to have a harassment policy, an inclusion policy and a code of conduct that establishes a respectful environment that supports equal opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices.

Well it looks like competitive sports for youth is gone. We gotta let everyone play now.

>anti-racism
>a fucking retard chink
It's really a sprint to implosion between Canada, sweden, and Germany.

Wynne has fired more than that, through a process of not re-hiring those positions. She cut them and increased the number of people on the sunshine list at the detriment of the average employee.

Hudak was just stupid and was honest about it.

With gibs.

Why contain it?

Can't wait for these guidelines to be implemented in professional sports like hockey and baseball. Say goodbye to all those free agents

>"The disproportionate number of
Black males involved in the youth
justice and justice systems"

At least they admit it now.

>When the Toronto Maple Leafs are a mixed sex team of disabled people and minorities on ice skates.

I would probably watch that.

As a michigander, I will welcome anglo Canadian refugees

Might be an improvement

I agree that she's terrible, but I couldn't have voted for Hudak.

What's funny though is she's doing exactly what the PCs wanted to do in the 90s with Hydro One. The PC's wanted to sell the whole company off, which is one of the reasons I'll probably never vote PC unless they have a really, really good candidate.

That flier looks like the answer to the question 'who should be sent to Auschwitz'

Leafs are surprisingly not bad this year, they're going to make the playoffs.

We stole Babcock from the Red Wings and now they're one of the worst in the league.

Don't forget the Gender Base Analysis policy

swc-cfc.gc.ca/gba-acs/index-en.html

My Provincial Government is STILL REPEATING THE WAGE GAP MYTH.

That image implies there will be no white, able bodied people in Canada's future.

This province is a cluster fuck, I don't have much hope that anyone can fix it at this point, at least not come across as politically viable to voters and fix it.

>muh OPS

Im an OPS employee. We really arent worth white knighting for.

At this point, Brown could promise the 100k cut jobs and win, because of how much the general public hates us.

The only way to pay back the debt is to increase taxes or cut shit like fucking mad like what Bob Rae did.

They are if they're in your immediate family and they make in excess of $60/hour.

For sure. The bureaucracy in this province is a nightmare while actual gov services are complete shit. We need to take a machete to that shit and gut it completely. We certainly cant afford to raise taxes.

damn kikes

Or default, so we can go full Yugo before its too late.

The government being self interested is why we are in this mess. Good on you for being a symbol of that decline.

WW2. Some wound up here.
Also, lazy wiki copy pasta just for (you) bong
Country or Territory Core Jewish Population Population per Jewish Person Enlarged Jewish Population
World 14,200,000 505 20,000,000
Israel Israel[a] 6,399,000[24] 1.32 6,451,000
United States United States 5,300,000[20] - 7,039,000[25] 53 7,282,000
France France 465,000 139 600,000
Canada Canada 385,000 90 550,000
United Kingdom United Kingdom 269,568 220 370,000

Eh it's a stress filled job that deserves the pay. Most people end up dying young from heart attacks.

What a load of crock.

In a couple of years they will regret pushing this shit through when it backfires.

>"Oh let's insist everyone is the same"
>"Whoops our hospitals cannot offer medical treatments that work only on one group or research on diseases that affect only one group, so we should scrap them entirely"
>"Why are people dying?!"

Those who deny biological disparity are fools to the very end.

There isnt enought of us to solo the legislature.

>no white people in the Anti-Racism picture
Makes you think

Fuck i hate niggers

They'll keep on denying there's a physical basis for life until the day they die.

>Sitting in an office all day is a stress filled job.

Listen. Im not saying we need to cut front line service workers like doctors or nurses or cops, but lets be real here, the people sitting in bureaucratic offices in Toronto and across the province go home early on Fridays and have a blank check to do whatever they want. Look at the auditor generals report on just how fucking lazy and incompetent these offices are. These people need to go or at the very least be forced to cut back and become more efficient.

I can confirm it's that bad.
I'm planning to resign soon and join the Army instead.

t. OPS employee

Frankly perhaps that is needed to see these idiots cry and lament about their own failings.

Liberals really are cancerous, aren't they? They wind up hurting the very people they claim to help. It is indeed sad that people have to suffer just so these retards can virtue signal. They are far more "Racist" than even us as they use those other groups as naught more than mere pawns. We may hold animosity towards other groups when they encroach in our lives, but if they leave us alone, we leave them alone.

Dont your Cucknadian government realizes that the muslims will enslave the niggers in Canada when they become the majority?

What Ministry or area?

Getting doxed is bad for my health, no thanks.

TWEET THIS TO PETERSON

Sad but true. RIP in peace playoff streak.

Fuck. She looks like one of those dudes that look like a dyke

Not bureaucratic offices m8. We're talking 60+ hours a week in some cases of hell.

She is a dyke.

Anybody knows of
some book about the history of relations between islam and black Africa?

The cucks in government lose their comfy jobs or fail to be promoted if they break narrative. So you're left with true belivers or liars at the top.