Where were you when Romania became first world, and almost leader in Europe?

Where were you when Romania became first world, and almost leader in Europe?

stirileprotv.ro/stiri/financiar/exclusiv-cum-arata-grila-salariilor-in-romania-pentru-urmatorii-5-ani.html

The government will soon vote for a project, that untill 2022 will increase the salaries in Romania by an average 56% !

Just a few examples of the 2022 Romania salaries:
>teacher 1500 EUR/month
>doctor 2750 EUR/month
>surgeon 3705 EUR/month
>librarian 1460 EUR/month
>judge 3000 Eur/month
>artist 2200 Eur/month

Where will the money come from?

good time to short lei or whatever their stupid currency is called

>western and northern europeans will come beg in Romania in the future

>1500 euros/mo
You fucking muppets better stop believing these gibs from those neo-commies are even remotely sustainable.

>increase salaries by 56% in 5 years
And you wonder why you are the poorest in Europe. No one has the money to employ someone like that. Government will squeeze the private sector with taxes to the point where they just pack up and leave, or the government puts itself in debt to the point where you become either Zimbabwe or Venezuela

Top kek

Even in 1970 Brazil a doctor win more than a 2020 Romania.

Also stop stealing children's.

Maybe then all your citizens who are begging for money outside every fucking convenience store in the rest of Europe will go back?

Do you think it is a joke?Its on PM and government facebook, psoted a few hours ago too.

thats cause an avg doctor there does ass implants every hour

>gypsies
Sverige ja, du er så dum som nogensinde

won't this cause a lot of inflation?

kek, incoming Roma economy crash

From what i've heard they will start by fucking up the future pensions

Wtf eu iubesc la Romania acun, fratemeleu

Stop it OP, and kys, you know if this really happens, it will crush the country on long term. This is bullshit because it's unsustainable, because corruption that's why. You need DNA to work faster, and maybe it will work

But it is really happening.This June they will increase all the salaries in education by 30%.

>it's on muh gubernment'z facebook
Fuck off

Wtf im 21, dropped out of school when i was 17 and make more then 3000€/month, is this a fucking joke romania?? Do a judge right now only make 1500€?

boracule, cum e viata in Italia?Tot la cules de castraveti cu curu vad...

stop believing the lies

I swear to God I'll transfer the title of most cucked in europe to your country, if you really believe they will do it and you are ok with becoming Venezuela, you are seriously worse than Sweden.

>please offspring of Ceaucescu make me rich
>*taxes the fuck out of private, lots of IMF loans*
>soon 1980s rationed everything 2: electric boogaloo
>country is really fucked for the next 2 decades

Their living expenses are 3x below ours, that's why.

stii ce-i aia inflatie ba copil retard? crezi ca scoat banii aia din cur? RIP leu

>3000€/month
Doing what?

Stop posting
kys
bye

Wages? Don't you gypsies already just steal everything you want?

Mates, I dont give a fuck, Im just saying its happening.

I was in that alternate universe when that happened too. Of course, now I'm in the real universe now...

Just fuck off. Romania is a shithole and will stay this way for the foreseeable future.