Explain to me, why is it allowed for a woman to be a single mother. It is fucking cruel. It should be a crime...

Explain to me, why is it allowed for a woman to be a single mother. It is fucking cruel. It should be a crime. I do not deserve this. She did not have the right not to allow me to know my father. My life is an embarrassment. Shame in trying to explain everyone I meet that I don't have a father. Single mothers must be punished. I feel miserable now, I just wanted a normal life, just like my friends.

I agree, can't you find your father somehow?

Not politics
Slide thread

How is it possible for a person to be as disgraceful as (You)?

>HURR DURR EVERYTHING NOT MY FAULT ALL BECAUSE OF MAMA WAHH WAHH
grow a pair faggot

Your father was a monkey Pedro I'm sorry.

Good luck without any male guidance, swimming in a vast ocean of female emotional waste.
You my friend, are fucked. What I would say the best thing you can do is join a street gang, get stabbed or get yourself into trouble a lot, get in trouble a lot, ignore your shitty mother entirely, make her life a living hell or she'll do it to you instead.

Spend all your time out of the house, when you're in the house don't talk to her or look at her. Act as an independent, you're alone now, it's better to be alone than let a poisonous white single mother fuck up your life.

If you have friends with full family, you can least learn from them. You may never be whole, but some level of psychological/emotional/spiritual healing is possible.
Stand and be true.

Stop blaming your mother faggot, at least she's putting bread on the table for your junglenigger NEET ass. You're probably reason they split up with how much of a faggot you sound like.

Sup Forums will be your father

We will teach you what it means to be a man

>She did not have the right not to allow me to know my father.
Did you tell her that? What was her response?

No. I don't even know his name. And my mother died years ago. I don't have hope to know him anymore.

women are demons they deserve no respect

>Shame
Arent you a nigger meaning having no dad should be seen as normal thing?

>mom busts her ass raising you after your deadbeat dad ditches you
>blame all your problems on mom, while idolizing dad who literally did nothing for you

It's no wonder women abort their kids.

If I were a nigger, I would have killed myself already.

If you find this picture sexually arousing, you're a god damn pedophile.

Sure. But my mother probably didn't tell him about me.

>86% of divorce is committed by the woman
>60% of divorce is done because the woman cheated on the man
>Most of the rest of it is for reasons such as "He doesn't give me enough attention, he's always at work"

Yet no matter her reason for leaving, she still ALWAYS gets full custody of the child, and gets child support from the dad. Even if she cheats on the man or he little to no reason at all for leaving.

"Dead beat dads" pffft bahahahaha

oh
>Sweden

>A swedish women rationalizing abortion
God Sven your women really are shit that deserve to be tortured by muslims and niggers.

Blame the child support jew, woman gets to fuck Chad while a beta pays her living expenses.

Opposite world:
Mine hopped from one guy to the next. Let me tell you something:
I would have done anything to have your life.

Your pic is misleading. The only reason single mothers raise disproportionate amount of degenerates is because 70% of niggers are raised in fatherless homes.
So once again niggers are making everyone else look shitty.

Actually.... that's a solid point

No white single mom spawn end up as beta pussies who never breed.

My dad died when I was 8. My mom put up with a lot of my edgy teenage garbage for like 9 years until I finally decided to make something of myself. That woman did everything for me despite my bullshit.

This user is right. It isn't always their fault. If they're trying to make the best of the situation then they should at least be commended for that.

Trust me you're probably better off not knowing
Very rarely do fathers not disappoint all expectations

Once again, the eternal negro is to blame.

That's the only reason the statistics seemed bullshit to me. My dad died when I was 5 and my mom has done more for me then I'll ever be able to describe in words.

Just like you, I was a little faggot at times, but I turned out to be a total badass.

this is now a spandex shorts bread

RARE
A
R
E

fact: every trans woman I know was raised by a massively bitchy single mom

did you see any american raping children or killing any journalist?

Okay. My dad was an abusive piece of shit. The state granted your wish for my family and forced my mom to relinquish me to my father on the weekends. Let's see how that went.

>I was 12
>I lived in an unfurnished closet every moment I wasn't forced to haul shit for his moving company
>I was beaten for knocking on the door because I needed to use the bathroom
>He owned a TV but i was beaten for even listening to him watching it
>He threw away the closest thing I had to toys which were some of those fake credit cards they send to people in the mail
>Then he beat me for going through his garbage

This went on for about a year and a half. I was in and out of court trying to get a restraining order but that shit took time because his lawyer actively fought to just delay it. Maybe his lawyer was someone like you, I don't know.

God bless America though where it's legal to hit your kids in ALL 50 STATES so he never faced legal charges.

So you and your indignation about it even being legal to prevent that can get fucked. I hope you just simply haven't thought that through very well.

i hear alot of these kinds of stories... i feel verry lucky i was reased properly by my single father after he won the divorce when i was 9 years old .

how about your birthcertificate? can you look it up at the hospital you where born? maybe start there? and the town/city hall of the place you where born and the one where you live now?
where did your mom got pregnant of you? maybe find out about her still living friends or the places she hang out?
i helped a friend find his father this way and got lucky by going to one of the bars his mother hang out, we got a trace there from a restaurant she worked. and ended up at a resthome for the elderly where he still was living. was an adventure though.. half across europe

No, nothing. Nobody in my family knows about him.

I agree, we should abort all their children and save lots of time and energy.

liking those digits boi

i find this lack of ass disturbing, especially from brazil

They are not from brazil. And their ass is just fine.

Sorry to hear. You can fix it by having your own kid and spending time with.

i feel you man. my mom and dad divorced when i was very young, never saw him, and he died when i was 8 or 9. my mom is still alive and i can't really stand her.

being raised by a single mother is fucking horrible for boys.

True, but it's still bad. Not nigger level of bad, but still bad.

i was talking about your flag, and more ass is needed

She probably had no choice. Your dad didn't want you. Or maybe he's dead. Or maybe he's in prison.

The point is, she probably had her reasons. Maybe even good reasons.

>one shot at life
>born to a single mother

We never had a chance lads.

Well, my mom was a slut. I found out about that after she died. My father probably thought she wasn't worth anything.

this

Seriously man who abandon women are scum

What do you mean?

STFU

Sorry, but are you a fuckin guy or a chick???

ohman.. dead end ?
that's sad
but like is saying, if you ever make a kid with a woman who is worth it, be with that kid, but don't creep it out with too much attention, that could go verry wrong aswell. make sure the future mother of your kid knows your story.

Mass confusion in Harlem.....Father's Day

You faggot, you're lucky you don't have to deal with a kid.

CLASSIC KEK !!!!!

How did you find that out after she died?

And it doesn't really matter what your mom was or wasn't, it's super fucking gay of you to say that "single mothers must be punished". It's not like people just decide to be single mothers. People become single mothers because bad shit happens to them, usually.

>Single mothers
I know posting this here is like tossing fish in a shark tank, but it takes two to tango desu

You had a totally different class of single mum to the poor cunts raised by some 30+ year old perpetual teenager.

Dumbass Swedecuck. They really beat you over the head with muh equality over there don't they?