LaBeouf BTFO again

Shia LaBeouf's new film makes £7 at UK box office

theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/04/beauty-and-the-beast-uk-box-office-ghost-in-the-shell-free-fire-shia-labeouf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html
youtu.be/lYNhQaQmjCA?t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never could stand him. Okay, maybe he was okay in that one flick where he was under house arrest but that's because he was unaware that you could suck your own cock.

I'm glad his career is going down the tube. He's not a great actor and his face hasn't aged in fifteen years and it looks fucking weird.

do you want to understand Shiiieeeet LaBoof? He says at the start of season 2 (New Mexico) "my father died for this country" after saying "fucking nazis". His father is a registered sex offender on the run from the law currently, not deceased. My guess is Shia, being a child actor, was probably also subject to victimization by pedophiles. It is sad but true. The dark truth of huh-win-doo.

I remember reading an interview with Shia where he said creepy older men in the movie industry tried to take advantage of him as a child actor but his dad always stopped it (probably wanted his boypussy all to himself)

and if he's willing to talk about that he's probably not mentioning all the times no one stopped it

yea so here is an article about his dad being a pedo on the run from the law, very sad, really dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html

watch up until the 2 minute mark to hear where he says "my father died for this country" youtu.be/lYNhQaQmjCA?t=50s

if he can lie like that he is either delusional or has no difficulty lying. makes sense as actors are really paid to lie thru body language and stuff, right? part of me feels bad for shia but he can't help himself so i'll enjoy trolling him, always.

>Shia LaBTFeou

so basically it was screened in one theatre and only one person went to see it?

>Shia where he said creepy older men in the movie industry tried to take advantage of him
That was his dad.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest about the Holywood abuse, same as the Corys

Wtf is sad about it? It's a fucking annoying laughable retarded little kike.

7? Is this a meme?

>Man Down (2016)Theatrical Performance Domestic Box Office $0

JUST

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html
top kike

Well he was hired by Disney when he was a child. Says a lot about why he grew up the way he did. Probably raped by Disney execs.

>he was hired by Disney when he was a child
>Probably raped by Disney execs
>probably
Oh most definitely

His dad's a pedo. Imagine if your dad was a pedo.
Empathy may be a little too much to expect from toothpaste, though.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

ALL HAIL KEK
ALL HAIL KEK
ALL HAIL KEK

You realise that it was actually his goal right? He's not an A lister anymore, and he's been making a transition to indy kino for some time now. He's also connected to some obscure group of performance artists (their name escapes me) and most of the shit he does (wearing paper bag on his head couple of years ago, staring at people on the street, HWNDU etc.) is just an art stunt.

>Probably raped by Disney execs.
>Probably
Kek.

KYS

This is too good

How can I be empathetic to someone raised by a pedo when nothing comparable ever happened to me.

I grew up without anyone making even a slight swipe for my genitals

Hi Shia!

7 what pounds?

Million?
Thousand?
Hundred?

7 WHAT?

JUST 7?

DEAR GOD MY FUCKING SIDES

£7 must mean that one person paid in to see it.

They probably bought it by accident or something.

The hat and the t-shirt put on the flag pole probably came to more than £7, where were you when you realised Sup Forums gave more to Shia than the entirity of his fans in the UK?

this, it happens all the time

me and the blokes got so blasted one night we went in going to what we thought was a laser floyd show, and we got about 30 minutes into it before we figured out we were watching a documentary on whales

Easily done bro.

You think you're halfway through 'echoes', but you're actually watching 'das boot'.

is this real ? there must be an error , even the shittiest movie can make more than 7$. looool

>You think you're halfway through 'echoes', but you're actually watching 'das boot'

lol

Sounds like something I would enjoy if I was hammered with my mates

Where I am adult cinema tickets are at least £10

Must have been a child went to see it

Kind of like Emma Watson's last movie, that was also in low venues. 3 venues I think? Made $12 or so

I'm thinking that it must have been a concession, i.e. someone with a mental illness or something.

i didn`t know the Dragonslayer was in that shitfest of a movie.

Ayy holes was cool as fuck

What if it was just Shia in the theater alone?

>oh no little shia, these creepy men are going to rape you
>i know how to stop it, ill plug up your asshole with my dick, that way they wont be able to get inside

The cunt should have put his stupid fucking flag in the cinema, no cunt would have found it.

£7 million isn't hat bad

shia is underrated

not 7 millions. 7 bucks total.

>SEVEN
>E
>V
>E
>N

fuck shia

what? he was the only one who went to see it?

the one person was shia himself

praise jej

To be fair, he's not really famous in the UK.

I think he could safely walk round London and no-one would know who he was.

hmm, praise kek despite my autism

LaBeouf is actually French for "The Beef"

LIVE FOOTAGE FROM SHIA'S MOVIE PREMIER

Short for "Pops beef in me ass"

What does that even mean? did it sell a single ticket: Or does it take half the seats just to break even?

Good we're hungry let's dig in

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How will I be able to pirate this crap?

Nah the movie was so shit the guy asked for half his money back

He's a washed up actor, like Lindsy Lohan where both of them are trying to become radicalized leftists to garner attention and support, Lindsy with her Burka, and Shia with his dumb ass parading out on the streets.

These washed up Hollywood fucks and all Hollywood actors in general are over valued, over paid, over opinionated and over praised for doing literally nothing, except talking in front of a camera that they call "acting".

>Inb4 jealous
>Inb4 if acting is so easy why don't you do it
>Inb4 they donate their money
>Inb4 they are entertainers, that is their product

Give me a break, Hollywood and California is a cancer upon the US.

I lol'd not inconsiderably.

>tfw we drove Shia to the brink of insanity AND destroyed his career
There is nothing Sup Forums cannot destroy.

>£7
JUST

You gotta love it